There’s only 25 black businesses that make $25 million in profits a year

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Technically if you make 20-24 million dollars a yr you make under 25 million, but would you consider that not successful? What if there’s a 100 or a few hundred that makes that range would you not considered them successful?
Yea but when you compare that with white businesses, that's just a drop in the bucket.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Technically if you make 20-24 million dollars a yr you make under 25 million, but would you consider that not successful? What if there’s a 100 or a few hundred that makes that range would you not considered them successful?
Yes but that's why I referenced black capitalism. You are successful for you and ultimately becoming apart of the black bourgeois, but what does that do for the greater black community? The fact that is so few businesses that are successful shows you that it's not a viable option for success for the majority of black people. Black wealth still stuck at the same position since the 1800's but hey we have a few black millionaires lol

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shouldnt try to compare when you not the home team and most rules were created against you. If you flip the script and gave us everything and gave them nothing I would guarantee they would even have less success

It's still good to keep in mind the discrepancy so we can try to improve.

This is a direct side effect of integration. We chose to spend more money with them than each other and it's still like that today.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall keep listening to him if u want to like his word is the Bible...................nigga absolutely clueless.
he'll tell them niggas that cuz he know they not gonna do research and find out for themselves. they'll just take him at his word.
The top 100 black owned companies alone netted over $25 billion last year.
Mufucka dont know shit. FOH.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yall keep listening to him if u want to like his word is the Bible...................nigga absolutely clueless.
he'll tell them niggas that cuz he know they not gonna do research and find out for themselves. they'll just take him at his word.
The top 100 black owned companies alone netted over $25 billion last year.
Mufucka dont know shit. FOH.
Thank You!

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but when you compare that with white businesses, that's just a drop in the bucket.
But people got to keep on mind, most of us, it hasn’t been that long…..

These crackers have had a billion years

We started yesterday

It takes time

Don’t let these cacs make y’all feel bad about where are bc of them

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing out of his mouth is truth. Maybe he is talking about his block only.

FIpTO-DXIAQwDq3

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wanted to setup a business, people break into your shit before you can startup and steal it. Whether the government or private sector, complete lawlessness and chaos. You have black fools cosigning some incoherent reasoning by some White Nationalist.

This is why I come on here to warn people:

1. Don't research anything online, that can tip them off about your idea
2. Don't store any trade secrets on your computer
3. Don't write it down, because they will break into that shit.
4. They have the capability to backdate and make it look like it existed before you.

If you are doing restaurants, retail, e commerce than you shouldn't have problem. If you are me, working on advanced tech, than you will definitely have problems in the U.S.

I got a bunch of stories of Indian filth/trash trying this weak ass shit with straight up complete theft. Their next attempt they used a derivative of my ideas. They have no shame in their game.

Another one was bitcoin where an anonymous person using your work, publishes it, that everybody uses to platform. I am rambling but it is a hostile business environment for black entrepreneurs.