Screenshot-20261009-044447-Instagram.jpg
 
Welp. Money in the Bank felt like they were just resetting the timeline to who they prefer when it comes to who's champion. I didn't expect LA to win, but it continues to make it look like he can't get it done. And all of the progression Solo, Jacob, and Jey was undone. And I'm in the crowd that would have wanted Roxanne to win if Liv was gonna get the belt back. And the fact that we didn't get a tag title defense makes the belts seem more useless than they already are. More like Money Ain't in the Bank.
 
Last edited:
Welp. Money in the Bank felt like they were just resetting the timeline to who they prefer when it comes to who's champion. I didn't expect LA to win, but it continues to make it look like he can't get it done. And all of the progression Solo, Jacob, and Jey was undone. And I'm in the crowd that would have wanted Roxanne to win if Liv was gonna get the belt back. And the fact that we didn't get a tag title defense makes the belts seem more useless than they already are. More like Money Ain't in the Bank.
Who the hell is Brons tag team partner?
 
Back
Top