The Witcher 3 / The Witcher Netflix TV Season 4 announced. Henry Cavill gone, Liam Hemsworth - New Witcher

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I don't want him as James Bond. He's too pretty and not gritty enough. The other Bonds were handsome, not boyishly pretty.

I used to think he would be a good James Bond but after seeing him in MI Fallout and the man from UNCLE, I don't think he could pull it off convincingly. He doesn't have the swagger for that role. IMO. He doesn't come across as suave. It's like a kid playing a grown up.

I could be wrong. If it's a role he's passionate about, he may try harder or perform better. I don't see it, tho.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I hope Marvel snatches Cavill up for a role where he can spend 90% of on screen time shirtless.
:lol:

On the real side, this man got played big time. And if he bumped heads with Netflix writers he is definitely bumping heads with Disney.

It's crazy these goofy cacs just burn through money. For the Witcher people, it was easy. Respect the source material, keep Henry, keep fans. D.C. saw all the hype Henry brought back and egos still kicked him out because it ain't their money they will burn through. :smh:

Henry being a source material guy and more with fans isn't going to sit well with the current fools running things.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
:lol:

On the real side, this man got played big time. And if he bumped heads with Netflix writers he is definitely bumping heads with Disney.

It's crazy these goofy cacs just burn through money. For the Witcher people, it was easy. Respect the source material, keep Henry, keep fans. D.C. saw all the hype Henry brought back and egos still kicked him out because it ain't their money they will burn through. :smh:

Henry being a source material guy and more with fans isn't going to sit well with the current fools running things.

I'm baffled,how most of these showrunners and writers say fuck the source material;let's do something else. I'm not saying do a complete copy of the source material but at least do most of it or if a character has a short arc expand on it with the author's help. Most of these people don't involve the author in the process.

That's like changing the answers for an open book test.