The Way She Work That Damn Tongue.....My Word!

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<div style='position:relative; padding-bottom: 56.33%'><iframe src='' frameBorder='0' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='100%' style='position:absolute; top:0; left:0;' allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href=''>via RedGIFs</a></p>

Fuck all that sloppy blowjob shit. Just work that tongue in the right spot.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WtpJU0.jpg

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd never heard of Nicole Aniston before she was Blacked. I love her head game! Her sex game is boring!

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To each his own, but I prefer chicks who can deep throat and get skull fucked. Nothing like a woman willing to sacrifice air for my entertainment. This fancy head is weird to me and bores me when jawns do that.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
The hardest nut that I ever bust was when this chick was sucking my dick and focused on the underside of the head. man I screamed like a bitch when I busted in her mouth. I feel sorry for all those dudes talking about they can't nut from head y'all missing out

This. I love head so much that if God asked me to choose between head and pussy for the rest of my life...I'd have to get back to him. :yes:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
. I feel sorry for all those dudes talking about they can't nut from head y'all missing out

Only time I ever busted from head is having a blowfessional go at me with the gawk gawk 3000.

I got throated and recorded this broad who was claimed she was unchokeable and she was... Sadly, she couldn't get me to bust either.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a'ight.
But I prefer to stick with these exceptionally skilled ladies...

:jackoff: :jackoff: :jackoff::jackoff:

I won't lie, those are dope. What we're looking for here is that frenulum stimulation. That frenulum is a muthafucka, bruh!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't lie, those are dope. What we're looking for here is that frenulum stimulation. That frenulum is a muthafucka, bruh!
That's what you like.
- Cool.
Me? I prefer a skilled woman who knows how to focus on the WHOLE area and who especially enjoys performing the deepthroat experience to its final climax.
But hey, that's just me... ;)

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what you like.
- Cool.
Me? I prefer a skilled woman who knows how to focus on the WHOLE area and who especially enjoys performing the deepthroat experience to its final climax.
But hey, that's just me... ;)
Oh, no doubt! What that mouf do is the shit! I guess it's dudes out there that don't like feeling the whole mouth, but I ain't heard of that. That's just the point of THIS thread. And when she do both.............NIGGA! You be done told where all the slaves is hid!