Final OT Box Score

Utah 109
LA Clippers 107
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They can't beat LA though. LA owns them. I'm not even an LA fan.

D-Will is for real, but I don't know about his team

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what will orlando do?
obviosly dwight didnt learn anything from hakeem.
they have lost to miami and utah,they wont make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs.
when will van gundy be fired?
i bet they regret signing rashard lewis and wince carter.
they are all hype.
:rolleyes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what will orlando do?
they have lost to miami and utah,they wont make it past the 2nd round in the playoffs.
they are all hype.

A summer with Hakeem is not going to change much of dwight's game. Hakeem played finesse all his life. Howard is getting by off of athleticism

The magic is soft.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dwight's moves have improved some. It's not going to change overnight. You can see him improving and incorporating more finesse moves.

and Jerry Sloan always puts a solid team on the court. Jefferson was a nice addition, and they don't really miss Boozer because of him and Milsap.

Duffle_Bag

Star
Registered
what will orlando do?
they are all hype.

:yes::yes:

They should trade Vince for Hedo

wildlover85

Star
Registered
what will orlando do?
they are all hype.

dwight is 6'10 or 6'11

he is a PF he shouldn't be center for nobody.Look at jermaine o'neal.When he was PF he was a monster.When they move him at the center postion he legs and knees got bad.Look at KG he all of 7'0 and want go in hole and guard no one,but if you are 6'9 or shorter he will post you up.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
what will orlando do?
they are all hype.

All this Hakeem hype is such a slap in the face to Patrick Ewing...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a Rockets fan I've never liked the Jazz and Jerry Sloan. I'll give them props that they do good in the regular season but when it comes to the playoffs, their style of play will always hold them back in getting a championship. Jerry Sloan runs some dirty plays with those illegal picks and screens. Plus they hack on defense and his team always lead the league in fouls. They can get away with that shit during the regular season but the refs will see through them like a sore thumb in a playoff series.

Last edited:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
Why are people talking about Dwight?

Cats forget

Rashard Lewis - 19.5 mil

Averaging 11 and 6, on 38% shooting.

Dwight Howard 22 and 11 in 31 minutes and great defense.

Currently the biggest weakness in his game is his foul tendency.

It's not his offensive game, it's his teammates offensive game.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so wait a summer is not enough?
i though 10 games was enough to judge?
:lol:

:lol:

unfortunately not. Howard's problem is mental. He never went to college and probably did not have a real coach until he got to the NBA. A summer with Hakeem trying to fix something Howard has been doing as long as he been playing basketball is not going to happen soon enough. But he is getting better. I will give him that.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
That was a nice road trip by the Jazz...I could see them going to the finals of the Western conference.

And Rashard Lewis....he looks lost,especially against the Celts.

I don't know who is more pathetic,him or Wince:lol::dance:

malleymal

Rising Star
Registered
We have sucked in recents years on the road... we were always a dominant home team dating back to when they called it the delta palace. Thats why I am shocked that we have been performing so well especially after giving up such big leads... I used to always think that we werent mentally tough and that was why we couldnt be consistent on the road, but for some reason we are getting it done. I am looking forward to seeing what this year brings to us..

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Ok so it looks like nobody wants to finish the Jazz off. Ok well I guess the Nuggets will have to show these lames how it's done.:smh: