The United States’ leading white nationalist says he is voting for Joe Biden

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
@Spectrum @fonzerrillii you see this? First Ammon Bundy supports BLM and now this from Richard Spencer. 2020 timeline is crazy. If David Duke comes out in support of Biden, I might need therapy.

I assumed Richard Spencer was trolling. Let me read this

edit... 2020 is wild

"“You must have a problem in your mind if you believe that Black Lives Matter is more dangerous than the police,” he said. “You must have a problem if you think Antifa is the one going to take your freedom. You must be hypnotized by these social media code words or by conservative talk show hosts.” "

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This spencer dude is mad because he feels trump was too soft on liberals and poc.

I think people need to read right-wing media to really get this. Interestingly, they believe people like AG Barr are soft who don't support Trump's agenda! Barr..who killed the Mueller Report, multiple investigations into trump, etc.. they believe isn't adequately loyal to Trump!

I dont think people really understand that we're dealing with a cult.. not a political party

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with that being said, why do you think there are so many non-whites complicit with maintaining the system of oppression?
The covert white supremacy game is refined.

When these cac lunatics become overt it upsets the refined system. Overt r/ws makes the opposition organize and look at the entire system. Emotional idiotic cacs are actually pushing progress forward and the handlers can't have that. Nelly Fuller Jr. explains it here.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The opposite honestly trump ain't racist enough.

The hard-core racist cacs have no idea how money works Americans will be issue one tent for up to four people, water and a loaf of bread everyday if they had their way. They would burn America to the ground with bad idealogy.
That is why they are upset and why Spencer is supporting Biden, one of the most racist politicians living. There is no disputing this based on his record.

props for being able to utilize the skill of discernment which our people are severely lacking.

oh and that is why the colonists want to keep us as a perpetual underclass because they know without us they would be in dire conditions.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I don't think everybody that voted for Trump in 2016 is racist. But, I dothink every racist that could vote did indeed vote for Trump.

These tigers ain't changed their stripes in the past 4 years. They voted for him then and despite what they say, he still is the candidate that best embodies their beliefs and core values... so they will vote for him again in November.

And keep in mind, they're not voting for him because of how much he can help them... they vote for him because of how much he can hurt people that don't look like them.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Biden was best friends with one of the most racist persons in congressional history (that's hard to do btw) .
Yall really shocked other racists are flocking to him?
:itsawrap:
Apparently, most are. Only the profane are shocked by this and I have been pointing this out since David Duke started supporting the immoral Somalian from Minnesota. The profane thinks the only racists are those with a confederate flag on their bumper sticker.

:smh:

If they can’t see the tricks in 2020, they never will. The clock is ticking and a lot of our people aren’t going to make it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused:

trump’s lack of leadership and empathy is destroying whites across this corporation. The international banking cartel economic shutdown proved that. And to mention, the lack of protections his base is taking when it comes to COVID-19. The average trump supporter is close to being wiped out; farming gone, generational wealth taken a huge hit that will never recover. They are already pushing to become a “minority” so they can take advantage of the civil rights laws which is another reason the democrats are for open borders to let in more “people of color” immigrants because those people worship whites. The game isn’t that complicated but too many don’t think and only react emotionally. That is evident on BGOL as you have alleged “people of color” voters posting propaganda advertising from republicans daily, the same party those alleged “people of color” call racist.

Biden will work to save them, then immigrants, LGBT and feminists. That’s about it.

I don't think everybody that voted for Trump in 2016 is racist. But, I dothink every racist that could vote did indeed vote for Trump.

These tigers ain't changed their stripes in the past 4 years. They voted for him then and despite what they say, he still is the candidate that best embodies their beliefs and core values... so they will vote for him again in November.

And keep in mind, they're not voting for him because of how much he can help them... they vote for him because of how much he can hurt people that don't look like them.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BUMP!

supposed pro-blacks on BGOL have aligned themselves with RICHARD SPENCER to join forces to save whites. Let the record show.

Again, how can someone claim to be pro-black but are confederate with racist bigots in continuing to empower whites that are being destroyed daily?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday.

“Spencer, 42, has been credited with creating the term "alt-right," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), who called him "a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday.

“Spencer, 42, has been credited with creating the term "alt-right," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), who called him "a suit-and-tie version of the white supremacists of old."

Its a chess move....

He ain't voting for biden

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He came up with his idea way too late. If he was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have made a slow transition after trump's swearing in and he would have recruited a lot of followers to act as agents, pledging support to democrats so that it wouldn't be so obviously lopsided in trump's favor. ...but alas, he's not as smart as he thinks. They usually aren't.
....and the agents think his plan isn't seen for what it is.

Its a chess move....

He ain't voting for biden

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never trust him or that lil nasaly faggot

I forgot his name and I'm not tryin to remember it

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never trust him or that lil nasaly faggot

I forgot his name and I'm not tryin to remember it
Jared Taylor? I don’t trust any Neanderthal.

I’m just sharing the info I come across and what does Spencer have to gain?

I think it is funny that people only apply racism to one side and not the other when both are equal partners.

then again, a BGOL member called Malcolm X a “house nigga” because @VAiz4hustlaz posted a clip of him saying the white liberal was the most dangerous. What part is associated with the white liberal?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
@Spectrum @fonzerrillii you see this? First Ammon Bundy supports BLM and now this from Richard Spencer. 2020 timeline is crazy. If David Duke comes out in support of Biden, I might need therapy.

Don't fall for it, Watch for the slight of hand.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think it is funny that people only apply racism to one side and not the other when both are equal partners.

then again, a BGOL member called Malcolm X a “house nigga” because @VAiz4hustlaz posted a clip of him saying the white liberal was the most dangerous. What part is associated with the white liberal?

Yea the difference is

Democrats..

Will at least give you lubricant...

And treat your children nice..

While they fuck you in the ass and

Turn

Your children into raging faggots...

Truth is right now...

We already got fucked

Might as well get the lubricant

Vote demoncratic2020

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

MODS Xcactor just confirmed himself as a white troll, what else do you need to ban him?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MODS Xcactor just confirmed himself as a white troll, what else do you need to ban him?
You should be banned for violating the BGOL rule of being pro-LGBT and you are an emotional, attention whoring bitchmade snitch. What demographic possesses those traits? I think the new term is “Karen” so it looks like YOU just exposed yourself as a WHITE WOMAN aka Neanderthal cave bitch. That is a BGOL first. (only because @Stages_Wifey was a confirmed fraud)

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You should be banned for violating the BGOL rule of being pro-LGBT and you are an emotional, attention whoring bitchmade snitch. What demographic possesses those traits? I think the new term is “Karen” so it looks like YOU just exposed yourself as a WHITE WOMAN aka Neanderthal cave bitch. That is a BGOL first. (only because @Stages_Wifey was a confirmed fraud)

I'm a snitch for letting the board know that you are white?

Mods....BAN This bitch

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn, looks like Richard Spencer knew who to support because he knew who would be the most racist of the candidates and the pro-whites fell in line. :eek2:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From another thread -

if you do anything Ted Cruz approves of, you should reconsider...

Logic would be sound, if consistent. Now, who did you vote with in the last selections? Opposite of the Neanderthal nationalist Richard Spencer or did you vote with him?

:popcorn:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep trying....keep trying agent. :lol:
Had to bump the thread to show how you and the other pro-whites aligned with a hardcore racist and neo-Nazi :smh:

I tried to warn you sheep but you only care what the so-called cave man has to say and look what happened.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When a so-called cracker tells you he is a racist, believe him.

Thread won’t be a sticky because the real coons don’t want to look in the mirror and see who they are in lockstep with.

At this point, the presumption has to be made that the Biden administration supporters are working to actively destroy so-called black Americans. I do not see any other alternative.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth always revealed with time.

the hardcore racists support their own and that’s why Richard Spencer and @Blkops were all for Joe Biden.

:popcorn:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Is anybody really surprised?

The “but the parties are different!” team is about to be dissolved permanently.

Straight down the line, Democratic.

“believes Biden and Harris will be tougher on crime and Black Lives Matter”

Good luck to the fear mongers.

He gat Ukrainian flag in his Twitter profile now?!
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: