The Turkey Leg Hut

67633256_580215159176764_4415618526063813866_n.jpg
 
Nothing is bought frozen over here ... every things is fresh ..... these are our stuff blue crabs this is what you call freshhhhhhhhhh ... but we will see how fresh he is when he hit this hot grease lol
 
This was when the doors first open for the block party yesterday... by the time 5 o’clock came it was bananasssssssss
 
This was when the doors first open for the block party yesterday... by the time 5 o’clock came it was bananasssssssss

:confused: … How many damn times you gonna bump this thread? Are you or your family part owners? Did the menu change ? 5 pages of basically just you posting .... :smh:


.
 
:confused: … How many damn times you gonna bump this thread? Are you or your family part owners? Did the menu change ? 5 pages of basically just you posting .... :smh:


.

It's news to me bro, so I'm glad he dropped it.

Food looks great and I'm assuming the health issue may have been a 1 off.

Great post, OP!
 
It's news to me bro, so I'm glad he dropped it.

Food looks great and I'm assuming the health issue may have been a 1 off.

Great post, OP!
Dude quit with your ass kissing Ducktales .... this thread has been up since July …. and OP kept it on the front page for weeks with 5 pages of almost all of his replies .... just gtfoh with the B.S. already


.
 
Back
Top