The Turkey Leg Hut

Jessica SilverMannnn that was the best fuccin funnel cake .... I EVER had ... peach Ciroc infused funnel cake
67657009_2463781510525491_7596905300959952896_n.jpg
 


Nothing’s bought frozen we make everything fresh at @turkeyleghut..... deep fried stuffed blue crab we will have available as well tomm (Wednesday)
 
67936745_2466601416910167_5489553694229790720_n.jpg

Late nights early mornings get the job done .... the proof is in the food not a pair of lips thanks for all the support
 
Doors open @11 am for lunch come on out and Taste the best food in the city ...... yes we will have stuffed blue crabs as well today ... let’s get this Friday going
 
The restaurant is closed every Monday but the food truck is open directly across the street from the restaurant...... for all Togo orders
68681474_2469373719966270_7255255654883917824_n.jpg
 
Best food in the south hands down ... numbers don’t lie humans dodoors open @ 11am for lunch .... and yes we will have stuffed blue crabs today as well let’s get this Wednesday going @henrodagreat
 
That fish hit diff when that grease is changed out every 2 days ..... we call this the deep fried golden crisp fish
 
You will not want to miss this event put it on your calendars now .... @mrjamesfortune will do something that has never been done before @turkeyleghut
67671052_2471846476385661_1155615260850257920_n.jpg
 
Only spot In the city for now that have these adult Ciroc snow cones for you to grab while your in line in this hot weather @turkeyleghut
 
Houston get ready @jharden13 weekend will be one that you don’t want to miss @rarabge .... @turkeyleghut will be the sponsor for all the events on this weekend as well
 
Hottest spot in the south hands down ....... numbers don’t lie doors open @11am... early arrival is strongly suggested ... @henrodagreat
 
Y’all see the long lines every week but this is what y’all don’t see on a weekly basis ....


  • Deacon TD Fakes Maybe it’s just how I was taught u don’t gotta show the good things u do for people smh

  • Stephanie Purvis
    We don't need to see it. Blessings come from the heart . Not for show and tell. Put the cameras down and keep Blessing !!
    6016 Replies

  • Stephanie Witherspoon-Green
    Give and it shall be given, pressed down and running over. We are blessed to be a blessing ❤️❤️
    1

  • Top Fan
    Greg McQuitter You all just gave away the secret to your success. By looking out for the homeless God is blessing your business 3 fold. Keep up the good work in the community and keep up with providing the delicious food. God bless
    28

  • Terrennce Jackson
    I’m sure the people we’re very blessed to receive a Hot Meal, this is what big corporations should be doing but seem to miss the mark and just waste food, the only thing personally I wouldn’t of done was video it but regardless I pray that blessings flow throughout the city by seeing this kind gesture!

  • Anita Spencer
    I absolutely love it. Keep giving back.

  • Top Fan
    Erna Gardner Love this!!! And why not show the world how to be a blessing....thanks for being the examples and blessing those in need l!!!!!
    1

  • Willie George
    Love You Guys and all you stand for!!!! I support TLH!!!! They are a blessing!!!!
    1

  • Bridgette Frazier
    May God bless all of your endeavors 100 fold. We are all our brother's keepers.

  • Pamela Jakubowski
    That’s why you are being blessed beyond measure ! ❤️
    1

  • Laura Jane Rehak
    Keep up the positive gestures! I love it!!!

  • Stephanie Lee
    I'm from Port Arthur Texas lived in Houston Texas and now living in Phoenix Arizona and I've heard a lot about you guys I have started following you all you are doing a great job. God bless you and I can't wait to come home to eat a turkey leg.
 
Went there last year for a family event had a ball, food and drink was on point. Read some of the negative shit but didn’t see it. We ate there a second time before we left prices were reasonable to me.
 
Back
Top