The Turkey Leg Hut

Only spot that you will find this red velvet funnel cake @
66217663_2449739898596319_5475475491513171968_n.jpg
 
I wish I would stand in line for 2-3 hours for a turkey leg. I'd kick my own ass. That said...glad to see them doing well. The influx of new Black businesses in 3rd Ward is slowing the gentrification. Never thought I'd see the day of cacs walking down Emancipation or Southmore without a care in the damn world. :smh:

Y'all definitely need to check out Crumbville on Elgin. Good cookies and cool people.

edubalicious_jan16-30_bvp0jg.jpg

hcmp91283_448629.jpeg

4770849_NUqvv6NWEvporHSpaLi0M172QMLnUSqCdg_SCrxZ3nA.jpg
 
I support the man but I ain’t goin again. Nigga charge too much

And fuck that line

We had to make reservations, nigga please
 
Service charge is fucked up but everything else is about standard.

They went there 7 deep and spent $50 a person. Going out in Houston to a decent restaurant, having food, drinks AND alcohol that's kinda cheap actually.
that's just it, the fucked up part is fucked up lol

It's not the prices of the food, it's the principle behind not putting them fucked up surprise Comcast ass fees on that shit. And again, I'm assuming that it was a surprise based on the post. If they are clear about it upfront, fair play.
 
:confused: …… ninjas here that always talkin bout the loot they got …. and the loot that others don't have … then say this …... :hmm:


.

Im just sayin.. tho..

you think wealthy muthafuckas just throwing around money willy nilly..

some of the most highly compensated people I know, check for pricing..

some of the most flashiest muthafuckas I know...

always on some.. credit shit.. because they done drank all their liquids
 
I wish I would stand in line for 2-3 hours for a turkey leg. I'd kick my own ass. That said...glad to see them doing well. The influx of new Black businesses in 3rd Ward is slowing the gentrification. Never thought I'd see the day of cacs walking down Emancipation or Southmore without a care in the damn world. :smh:

Y'all definitely need to check out Crumbville on Elgin. Good cookies and cool people.

edubalicious_jan16-30_bvp0jg.jpg

hcmp91283_448629.jpeg

4770849_NUqvv6NWEvporHSpaLi0M172QMLnUSqCdg_SCrxZ3nA.jpg
Yup I fucks with crumbville too
 
I support the man but I ain’t goin again. Nigga charge too much

And fuck that line

We had to make reservations, nigga please
These people are masters at marketing.
They made up a fake line outside like a club and niggas bought it hook line and sinker.
People like to just be part of something hot...
Most of the people in those lines are sheep.
I’ve been three times but never stood in line.
If you go in and sit at the bar, it’s always open seats.
Last time I was there, two women passed out from heat exhaustion in the sun.
The ambulance came to get them.
All over a turkey leg.
The food is good but it’s not worth waiting 2 hours for.
They just bought 5015 across the street too.
I think it’s to relieve the crowd at the current spot.
 
These people are masters at marketing.
They made up a fake line outside like a club and niggas bought it hook line and sinker.
People like to just be part of something hot...
Most of the people in those lines are sheep.
I’ve been three times but never stood in line.
If you go in and sit at the bar, it’s always open seats.
Last time I was there, two women passed out from heat exhaustion in the sun.
The ambulance came to get them.
All over a turkey leg.
The food is good but it’s not worth waiting 2 hours for.
They just bought 5015 across the street too.
I think it’s to relieve the crowd at the current spot.
Man fuck 5015 it’s nice but fuck them and that 18% they add to tabs

It wasn’t even busy at the bar, I had to get bartenders attention, no.

That niggas job is to tend the bar not his Gotdamn phone.
 
Doors open @11am for lunch ..... come on out and catch these vibes .... the best food in the south hands down and numbers don’t lie this ain’t noooo hype this is a way of life @turkeyleghut
 
The line is short y’all on this Friday @6:04 ..... and yes we have costumed built benches now so that you will not have to stand in this heat now dont wait till the next hour and the line is wrapped around the corner
 
These people are masters at marketing.
They made up a fake line outside like a club and niggas bought it hook line and sinker.
People like to just be part of something hot...
Most of the people in those lines are sheep.
I’ve been three times but never stood in line.
If you go in and sit at the bar, it’s always open seats.
Last time I was there, two women passed out from heat exhaustion in the sun.
The ambulance came to get them.
All over a turkey leg.
The food is good but it’s not worth waiting 2 hours for.
They just bought 5015 across the street too.
I think it’s to relieve the crowd at the current spot.
Same here. I have been many times and NEVER waited more than 10 minutes
 
Back
Top