TV: The Story Behind Leaving Neverland, the Michael Jackson Documentary That Stunned Sundance UPDATE! Lawsuit against HBO proceeds 2023!?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
One thing I’ve learned in the age of the internet, once people make up in their minds to defend someone, it’s a wrap no evidence will change their minds. You could take the arguments in this thread and swap out Mike for OJ or Trump and it would be the same thing.

To MAGAs all the evidence against him is trash, the FBI is corrupt, and there are all kinds of explanations and conspiracies that powers that be are out to get him.

You will never convince them otherwise.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing I’ve learned in the age of the internet, once people make up in their minds to defend someone, it’s a wrap no evidence will change their minds. You could take the arguments in this thread and swap out Mike for OJ or Trump and it would be the same thing.

To MAGAs all the evidence against him is trash, the FBI is corrupt, and there are all kinds of explanations and conspiracies that powers that be are out to get him.

You saying Mike, OJ and trump did it?

Fuck you you white corrupt asshole! Always blaming the Black and white man! :roflmao::roflmao2:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

So true big Tex

When public opinion has made up their mind

It’s a wrap
8Dwh.gif

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
Uggggh. I feel like this has been a topic of conversation I've engaged in since I was 13. I'm watching the Documentary now and I'm questioning a lot shit these cats is saying. I however always thought it suspicious that Michael never had little black boys ha going around him (of course, black parents ain't playing that shit). I really want and have always wanted to believe he was not a molester, but damn...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
even after all these years..

I am still stymied where a thread I start can go a WHOLE OTHER WAY...

This thread is about a documentary about child molestation accusations against Michael Jackson. What way do you expect the thread to go?

Should members be talking about the solar system or if there’a water on Mars? If so, then the thread would be a “WHOLE OTHER WAY”.

naijachief

Son of Community
BGOL Investor
I understand why many folks doubt the claims against MJ in this doc, but.....

If you really think MJ is completely innocent.... Would you allow your 7 year old son to sleep in the same bed as him?

I understand the 2 FBI investigations, the completely different testimony given by these guys, not once, but twice... Under oath. In the court of law, MJ is innocent and nothing can ever change that fact.

The problem with this story is that MJ was a very weird man. Nothing normal about him or his lifestyle one bit. Any sane person could easily conclude that MJ could have possibly been a pedo just based on the types of friendships he had with young boys. The sleeping in bed together is just hard for me to swallow as innocent behavior.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just because the FBI didn't charge him with anything doesn't mean they didn't find anything. It only means they felt they couldn't get a conviction with what they had. When they released his file, they only released half of it so we don't know what's on the other half.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Just because the FBI didn't charge him with anything doesn't mean they didn't find anything. It only means they felt they couldn't get a conviction with what they had. When they released his file, they only released half of it so we don't know what's on the other half.

We know what's on the other half
I don't get how suddenly we feel an organization that was literally started in this country to keep an eye on and prosecute black people did this black dude a solid
Lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And he still hasn't named names
Idk what he's waiting on
He named a few. IIRC he named Charlie Sheen (he absolutely implied he raped him).

Either way, that's kinda beside the point. He said explicitly "this town is filled with pedos. Mike ain't one." .

Exactly he named Charlie he's named sets he's been on where it happened

Him naming names don't mean shit
Him saying explicitly someone accused of those things did not do it to him does.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Did Oprah do the interviews yesterday?

Damn watching now. Dude is talking about zod life with MJ.:puke: