TV: The Story Behind Leaving Neverland, the Michael Jackson Documentary That Stunned Sundance UPDATE! Lawsuit against HBO proceeds 2023!?

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously the FBI could have found that money and leaned on the family lol

This fbi has done some unbelievable shit and found unbelievable shit
But they just couldn't crack michael Jackson after trying twice

Got it
The money wasn't hidden... it was a Settlement..said to be in the multi millions
The exact amount wasn't allowed to be disclosed in the trial dealing with one of these dudes.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And the FBI couldn't find any evidence of this or lean on anyone to make them tell on Mike after 2 investigations

The fucking local police looked at r Kelly for a week and indicted him
The FBI looked at Michael for years and....

You think R Kelly is in the same league as Mike? He can't touch Michael Jacksons money, influence or star power. MJ is fucking demigod. This is a black man from Gary Indiana that had motherfucking cacs in Europe fainting just from sitting in the crowd at his concerts. It's like comparing hot sauce to lebron James.

The police couldn't put R Kelly away years ago and his shit was on film! The only difference now is he's broke and can't pay off the right people. As far as the FBI goes, they were also investigating the dude that was fucking the mother, father and daughter. They didn't have shit on him until he was an old ass man. This wasn't some rich powerful person either. Just some middle class dirty cac from Utah.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/011805notmotexc14.pdf

Go to page 11.

There were semen stains from 4 different males on Mike's mattress (1 was Mike).

This is Mike's own defense admitting it but saying that because it wasn't from either of the accusers, it shouldn't be admitted.

I'm waiting to hear how you justify different cats nutting on your bed.

This is some shit I can’t ignore. I still love Mike’s music. Won’t watch the doc because he’s dead on should be let to rest. I think Mike was abused himself. But it’s hard to ignore semen from 4 different men in his room along with kids underwear. And Mike’s own attorneys never disputed the semen, just that because it wasn’t from the accusers in that case, it should not be admissable.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry, I'm not buying this. People just want so bad for Michael to be a gay pedo to confirm their bias. :smh:
This is some shit I can’t ignore. I still love Mike’s music. Won’t watch the doc because he’s dead on should be let to rest. I think Mike was abused himself. But it’s hard to ignore semen from 4 different men in his room along with kids underwear. And Mike’s own attorneys never disputed the semen, just that because it wasn’t from the accusers in that case, it should not be admissable.

Maybe the cops, FBI and other authorities ran in his house while he wasn’t looking and nutted on his bed?

tenor.gif

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
How many people visited his house and how many folks did he employ? Unless the semen was determined to come from minors it could easily be explained.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You're not reading that right. It doesn't say there was semen found in the kids underwear. It says it was different semen in his mattress and a sheet they found. It also says on the very next page that they found cocaine on those sheets but Mike has never tested positive for using that substance. Therefore it could be the result of contamination. Aka niggas was setting Mike up

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
You're not reading that right. It doesn't say there was semen found in the kids underwear. It says it was different semen in his mattress and a sheet they found. It also says on the very next page that they found cocaine but Mike has never tested positive for using that substance. Therefore it could be the result of contamination. Aka niggas was setting Mike up
Beat me to that page. He had fundraisers at his house. Could be semen from anyone.

alexw

Platinum Member
Beat me to that page. He had fundraisers at his house. Could be semen from anyone.

Yep some people couldve been fucking in his bed as a thrill when he was touring or something. Thats a huge reach. It was proven years ago his maid was a lying opportunist

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I remember Magic Johnson talking about going to his house and they had KFC and Magic probably still dines out on that story
and to michael he was probably thinking wtf did you think i eat? im a regular nigga from gary indiana like you... and when a dude as famous as magic johnson is star struck cause you eating some fried chicken
maybe you don't want to be around them a bunch.

Jermaine Dupri who hung around the family being Janet's boyfriend tells a story about how the world confuses The Jacksons as not being like a real black family.

In Mike's defense. But again........he was fucking with little white boys.

She was clearly tired cuz Elvis was digging her back out.

Question is was the drugs given before or after sex.

This is what I have the problem with all of this. They are using Michael Jackson whether guilt or not as a distraction to other stars they will not even think of doing this after death witch hunt. In any other scenario, this kind of distribution would be blocked because the accusers lied in court. This is not being done out of any moral standing at all, but they are making it out to be that way.

I always ask why things are being done what is the motive. The comparison of R Kelly is not a good one imo because Kelly is alive and is currently rumored to be doing some questionable behavior. Wasn't it just recently Jussie Smollett was and is being put through the ringer because he accusations are questionable, but now these two men get a straight pass without any media scrutinizing the possibility this is clout chasing?

Just make things consistent and cut out the cherry picking I say.

Great. So as someone who believes he molested children he spent time with, you admit that he didn't fuck them all.

That being said.. Then why on earth would he pick two that he did fuck to testify on his behalf? He has a pool of untainted children to choose from. But he picks two he molested to take the stand?

Let me tell you how it works when vetting and prepping witnesses for trial.. 1) Attorneys hate putting kids on the stand. They make unpredictable witnesses and can break under pressure. If forced to do so they gonna make sure the kid knows where no bodies are buried and can't and won't hurt their case. 2) Without getting into the guilt or innocence of your client, the attorney will make it abundantly clear to the client to NEVER bring a compromised witness in on your behalf if you have uncompromised witnesses available. Especially when said witness is a child (ie, "Mike only bring forth the kids you didn't fuck ok?").

MJ had the best defense money could buy and access to children who could vouch for him that he did not molest. Yet he sent in two rape victims to swear on a bible and testimony ?

Nah.

You can sell it. But I won't buy it.

It's funny as in this instance when the courts and FBI can't find him guilty because there is no smoking gun the system is flawed, yet in this instance with court documents and testimony in regards to the men now in the documentary this is all out the window. Does the documentary include other sources and commentators that were involved in the case?

There are times when guilty people do get off, but how many times do you see them get a 4th quarter? Why are they doing this and why are others excluded from things like this?

If it was so easy to just lay claims on dead people then the court system would have plenty of people just making claims on people which would get off murderers or have people making claims on people like Hugh Hefner for example. It doesn't happen in that scenario for the same reasons why certain outlets wouldn't air this documentary.

Fair enough. Nobody should come to a conclusion of guilt based on that doc tho. Cats acting like that seals it for them are naive.

This is exactly the deal. People are saying that some here are defending Michael Jackson are being fan boys, but don't see how this could be propaganda by people in Hollywood. One of the guys has worked in Hollywood even trying to do productions for Michael Jackson's estate and got turned down. If I start seeing documentaries on people like Elvis like how this one is being done then fair shake, but we all know that is not going to happen because they will protect their stars post death.

Mike had phones tapped computers seized and they found nothing.

This doesn't matter it seems because somehow decade plus investigation by the government on a pop star was corrupted by everyone MJ paid off although through the years he had plenty of people trying to pin him with cases. This same government that is now getting R Kelly after a decade and a new documentary, but they couldn't nail Michael Jackson in 2005 after his documentary.

Does anyone know 100 percent that he's innocent? No, but does that mean you keep mudslinging at a dead person who can't refute what is happening right now? Especially from people he had come to court to testify for him? If he was alive how many think this thing would fly the same way? It would be a totally different scenario with the media because it could be inflammatory due it being claims and coming from accusers that already stated he didn't do anything.

Just saying things should be kept at the same scrutiny whether or not the person is dead or not. Michael Jackson is an easy target because he was questionable, but when he was questioned for that behavior not much could be done to prove it. Now take that into mind and then add in accusations. With some other stars some didn't even reach to courts for their questionable behavior. Doesn't this seem unbalanced here?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yep some people couldve been fucking in his bed as a thrill when he was touring or something. Thats a huge reach. It was proven years ago his maid was a lying opportunist

Yet no female DNA.

But man, for me, that’s a line too far for me to concoct explanations.

But it’s just me.

Everyone has their own opinions.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thieves and Murderers never think they are doing anything wrong until they get caught :smh:

The part that I caught was how Michael would would train the kid to put his clothes on fast if someone was to knock on the door, and how they use to fuck in his closet instead of his bed so they could have more time to stop if someone came in the room.

Mike knew exactly what he was doing.

So you're taking both these guys at their word... 2 men that have at least lied on the record twice ......... Ok

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You think R Kelly is in the same league as Mike? He can't touch Michael Jacksons money, influence or star power. MJ is fucking demigod. This is a black man from Gary Indiana that had motherfucking cacs in Europe fainting just from sitting in the crowd at his concerts. It's like comparing hot sauce to lebron James.

The police couldn't put R Kelly away years ago and his shit was on film! The only difference now is he's broke and can't pay off the right people. As far as the FBI goes, they were also investigating the dude that was fucking the mother, father and daughter. They didn't have shit on him until he was an old ass man. This wasn't some rich powerful person either. Just some middle class dirty cac from Utah.

So now Michael Jackson was powerful enough to beat the FBI twice

alexw

Platinum Member
Yet no female DNA.

But man, for me, that’s a line too far for me to concoct explanations.

But it’s just me.

Everyone has their own opinions.
You're speculating. The report was only about male semen. There was no cause to write about female DNA

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Again
Idk if he did or didn't

I don't believe these 2.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Maybe the cops, FBI and other authorities ran in his house while he wasn’t looking and nutted on his bed?

tenor.gif

I'm not saying that it happened as to question the validity of the investigation
But let's not act like fucking lower level cops haven't planted evidence of all kinds on ppl
So saying the fbi couldn't have planted evidence of any kind is kind of crazy to say given all the things we learn they've secretly done as the years go on

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying that it happened as to question the validity of the investigation
But let's not act like fucking lower level cops haven't planted evidence of all kinds on ppl
So saying the fbi couldn't have planted evidence of any kind is kind of crazy to say given all the things we learn they've secretly done as the years go on

Man I’m joking, I’m truly lost on all of it.

None of us want to believe Mike did that.

But kids describing and drawing out the pigment under his dick like it was the undercarriage of a car?

giphy.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man I’m joking, I’m truly lost on all of it.

None of us want to believe Mike did that.

But kids describing and drawing out the pigment under his dick like it was the undercarriage of a car?

giphy.gif

It's not even want for me. I'm not a mj Stan
I'm just not gonna pick and choose when to believe the evidence and when not to
They found no evidence that he molested them. The fbi.
That means everything.
Because we know they weren't going in there to absolve Mike. We can agree on that right?
They didn't go in there with a sweetheart deal for mike they wanted to ruin him especially the ppl who put this shit out there

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Did you really just defend a grown man sleeping with other people's kids in his room with the door closed? Wow!

See how trash you are white guy? Lol
You did some white shit just now ..you asked if he slept in the room with the kids
I answered
Now you add "with the door closed" as if I wouldn't catch that and also lying on me in the process of what I did or didn't say
Not gonna work doggy

Nor was it a defense either

I just didn't let you make a quantum leap
And here you are with trash disinformation

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
See how trash you are white guy? Lol
You did some white shit just now ..you asked if he slept in the room with the kids
I answered
Now you add "with the door closed" as if I wouldn't catch that and also lying on me in the process of what I did or didn't say
Not gonna work doggy

Nor was it a defense either

I just didn't let you make a quantum leap
And here you are with trash disinformation
You got me, I am white because I accused Michael of being a pedo.

I'm sure the allegations of him locking the door when sleeping with the kids is news to you and this was your first time hearing it.

I get it bro, poor Michael didnt have a childhood, he was just a big kid, it wasn't sexual. Whatever it takes to convince yourself, do you bro.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I'm sure the allegations of him locking the door when sleeping with the kids is news to you and this was your first time hearing it.

I get it bro, poor Michael didnt have a childhood, he was just a big kid, it wasn't sexual. Whatever it takes to convince yourself, do you bro.

Nope
You're white cause you lied in your pursuit of saying I said something I didn't say
Admit you were wrong for doing that bullshit then we can go from there.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:clown
giphy.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Must've of been some circle jerk session, shit that white boys are notorious for.

Still weirdo shit.

So folks in here would rather label him gay than a pedo?

But then THEY WERE KIDS.

Irritated Genie may be on to something by coining the term 'homophile', cuz MJ is the textbook definition of one.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You sound stupid.

So you saying just because MJ didn't record his misbehavings that's suppose to mean he not guilty?

Hey jackass. What evidence do they have. The FBI raided his home and investigated, didn't find shit. Now you got two attention whores (just like you) who originally said shit didn't happen. But now they can make some loot all of a sudden they saying they were fucked with. I wish all you attention whores would drop dead.