The PITCH TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY: BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

BIDEN PLAN VS TRUMPS "PLATINUM" PLAN - which is more comprehensive to you?

• Total voters

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just prefer his plan, it's too much to list what I like about it but I just like his plan better.

tenor.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He doesn't have any reason to like. He one of those mofokrs that like the ACA but don't like Obamacare
eh...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..if he's genuine about his support (if nothing else he's been consistent) then I'm curious to see why trumps plan is so attractive. no insults no blind arguing...just make the case for the platinum plan plain and simple...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
eh...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..if he's genuine about his support (if nothing else he's been consistent) then I'm curious to see why trumps plan is so attractive. no insults no blind arguing...just make the case for the platinum plan plain and simple...
If he were genuine about his support, then he'd have no problem stating why he like Trump's plan better.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he were genuine about his support, then he'd have no problem stating why he like Trump's plan better.
that's what I'm trying to get too....he's the only one so far to choose it so let him talk about it without dogpiling insults on him.

All I'm trying to do is figure shit out....all everyone talks about is whats NOT being done for the black community by these parties and how much "tangibles" we should be demanding and here it is...

quite frankly I'm disappointed that more people haven't joined the discussion considering these are real time issues and events concerning us. And the election is days away.

we can have 10+ page threads on some bullshit rap beef between 2 knuckleheads but can't get a substantive discussion/debate on REAL issues that affect us in this society...NOT JUST COMPLAINING but looking at the pros, cons, good and bad of these plans...the likelihood of their implementation and how we benefit or don't... so that when the time comes we all can make INFORMED decisions.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOR THOSE THAT GO WITH THE BIDEN PLAN...HOW MUCH OF IT WILL GET WATERED DOWN?
there will be things that might get watered down, however, because so much is listed, you can see exactly what is missing and work on those specific things. Like it was said earlier, the fact there are already proposals included that are ready to move forward is a plus. Yes it is way more comprehensive and anyone saying that it should be held the same as the trump plan needs to open their eyes and understand it's ok to say it's degrees to this stuff.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there will be things that might get watered down, however, because so much is listed, you can see exactly what is missing and work on those specific things. Like it was said earlier, the fact there are already proposals included that are ready to move forward is a plus. Yes it is way more comprehensive and anyone saying that it should be held the same as the trump plan needs to open their eyes and understand it's ok to say it's degrees to this stuff.
You know the pressure is really going to be on Kamala to make this happen right...especially when she becomes president in 2022 :giggle:

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I can't even give Trump's plan a moment of review. He knows His ass is about to be evicted from 1600. So now he has a plan. Fuck Trump and his plan. He had four years to present this bullshit.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
ofandomon a side note I saw a segment on one of those political news cbannels manic etc that lil' Wayne is also a trump supporter. We shouldnt be surprised because of all his noonish antics and staements ober the years

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ofandomon a side note I saw a segment on one of those political news cbannels manic etc that lil' Wayne is also a trump supporter. We shouldnt be surprised because of all his noonish antics and staements ober the years
he's rich...if you notice all the black celeb trump supporters are rich people...back in the 80s when Charles Barkley signed his first NBA contract he said he's switching parties because republicans are for rich people..everyone laughed...that motherfucker wasn't kidding.

honest question...have you ever met a poor black person who was a republican or politically conservative in the last 50 years era?

All the black republicans I know or heard of were either born into middle class or higher or came into some money.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what happens will depend on taking the senate because a GOP senate will block everything as they did with Obama.

it also depends on blue dogs even if the senate is taken.

i know that after 4 years of Trump some might think this a dictatorship or a monarchy but it isn't.

it also depends on people not thinking they are finished putting in work simply because they voted in the general election

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giving more to black churches? I'm good! Not when these black pastors are rolling in Bentleys.
Health care? He's trying to destroy the ACA and doesn't have anything to replace it with!
How is a racist mofo gonna create black jobs for black people?​

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Smh. Insulting

Everything in here is bullshit or a promise. Nothing is guaranteed.

"Access to better education or job training opportunities"

Sounds like a way to provide more funding to white schools or vocational schools and provide SOME lucky black folks a bus pass so they can travel there.

Why not guarantee the funding to improve our schools?

This shit is riddled with all the code words and double talk. They not even trying to hide it anymore

Yes. All specific money is to “minorities”. Not Blacks and it says that in the “plan”. All the rest is “we are giving the money to white people, but we will ensure they spend it on you, dummy, I mean African Americans.

Aside from the clear fact this is a response to Trump and not a genuine way to reach Blacks AND the fact that there still isn’t ONE mention of money going directly to Blacks....

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Bottom line these plans mean nothing presently. There's not enough time to have them reviewed by an actuary. Biden's plan I'm sure will be dependent upon democratic control of the senate.

Now let's stop with this fantasy! Trump has proven he ain't doing shit for the people. He has yet to do anything so why start now? He's not going to do anything either. All Trump has done is gotten his people to throw bits and pieces of other plans together to present as his own plan. But as I've said before where was this plan 3 years ago, when it would've mattered?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point I don't think so, thanks to Republicans they've laid the blueprint to ramrod shit through. The rules in the Senate have changed so they don't need to coddle Blue Dog Dems anymore since they no longer need 60 votes to pass anything.

All of the legislation I named on the previous page will get at least 70 plus votes. Hell the Anti Lynching Act got 99-1 the first time.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude you stay on bgol and you have no problem posting and elaborating your opinions here...until now :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: for a second there I thought you were serious about having an adult conversation about whats happening:smh::smh::smh:
I said I agree with Trump's Platinum plan and I support it. What more do you want me to say?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said I agree with Trump's Platinum plan and I support it. What more do you want me to say?
elaborate on the tangibles of the plan are most attractive to you. Whats so good about trumps plan? Talk as if no one knew who trump was and asking your opinion on it.

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK PEOPLE TO REFRAIN FROM INSULTS SINCE THAT ONLY STOP MEANINGFUL DIALOG.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I find it quite comical that some people are jumping to the "Lift Every Voice" plan because they like the name better and it's longer.

The name is just as condescending as the Platinum Plan. Just because it is more pages doesn't make it better. Many of those pages are strictly narrative and not actionable policy.

As I stated earlier, I'm for whatever plan gets executed.

I curious to know how black people, particularly on this board, will react in either scenario if the winner does not follow through with their plan in the first 12 months.

Will die hard black republicans and black democrats renounce their affiliation or loyalty?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have the "Look out fo' my damn self" plan. Its in full effect.
I'm not about to waste time looking at these "plans" when we'll know in a few days who will be in the position to put their plan in action.
So, we'll see.