The Official "White" Deviant Thread

Molest and rape thy neighbor?

timothyarmstrong.jpg

Sharonville, Ohio – Timothy Armstrong, a 43-year-old Ohio man was arrested after he allegedly lured a 7-year-old girl into his home and then raped her.
According to Sharonville police, Armstrong lured a 7-year-old girl into the home he shares with his mommy on the pretense that she could play with his “pet”.
Investigators say the girl wandered into his home, where he then ordered her to disrobe, watch a pornographic movie and then perform oral sex on him.
He then allegedly tried to rape her until he was interrupted by a knock on the door.
When the girl’s mother came to the front door looking for her daughter, Armstrong ordered her to be quiet while he refused to answer the door, according to court documents.
When the girl’s father came to the door, Armstrong reportedly told him that he might have seen the girl playing in the backyard with a dog.
“So he went around the back only to see Mr. Armstrong letting her out of the back door of the house,” said Lt. John Cook of the Sharonville Police Department.
Armstrong was booked into jail on charges of kidnapping and rap of a child under 13. Bail was set at $2 million.
 
keithgriffin.jpg


Jensen Beach, FL – Keith Griffin, a 48-year-old Jensen Beach man, was arrested Wednesday after he blamed his cat for downloading child pornography to his computer.
According to the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, Griffin was arrested at his home after detectives discovered over 1,000 images on his computer, many of which depicted child pornography.
Investigators say Griffin told them that his cat would jump on the keyboard while he was attempting to download music.
When he returned to the computer he claimed to have found “strange things” had been downloaded – presumably by his frisky feline.
Police didn’t buy his story. Griffin was booked in to Marin County Jail on 10 counts of possession of child pornography and is being held in lieu of a $250,000 bond.
 
3456745_bg2.jpg


“SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA – A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor’s dog and another neighbor’s two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.
After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor’s office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the “most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books.”
The dog’s owner Sylvia Jones says, “At first when it happened, I couldn’t eat or sleep every morning I’m waking up thinking Princess is there but she’s not.
Princess’s little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. “The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside.”
Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.
“When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman.”
The Jones family says Princess wouldn’t eat or play anymore after the attack. “She (Princess) couldn’t even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore.”
Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. “She looked so pitiful. It’s sad, there was nothing I could do for her.”
Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.
Neighbor Bill Johnson says, “As a community we shouldn’t have to watch our kids every second they’re playing. We want him out of this neighborhood.”
The Solicitor’s office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he’s awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson’s bond hearing will be held next Friday.”
 
124122734470660300.jpg


A Gresham man is being held on $1.5 million bail on allegations he sexually abused his pet pit bull for five years, and posted photos of the abuse online.
Police arrested Brandon Vongthongthrip, 20, on Thursday, April 30, on 200 counts of sexually assaulting an animal and 200 counts of aggravated animal abuse, said Sgt. Mike LeDuc, a Gresham police spokesman.
An anonymous caller reported the alleged abuse to the Oregon Humane Society, which assigned investigators to the case. Special agents worked with Gresham detectives to find the suspect and rescue the animal – an 8-year-old red nose American pit bull named Rocky.


The suspect reportedly admitted to police that he’d assaulted the dog more than 400 times during the five years. Investigators also discovered numerous photos posted on the Internet of the suspect sexually abusing the animal.

Vongthongthrip has no criminal record and does not have a history of mental illness, LeDuc said. He is a lifelong resident of East Multnomah County and lives with his mother and her fiance in the 2000 block of Southeast 186th Avenue.
The dog is under the protective custody of Multnomah County Animal Control in Troutdale, where it will be examined and treated for its injuries, LeDuc said.
“These are very rare cases,” said Mike Oswald, animal control director.






:lol::lol::lol:
 

TAVARES – A 35-year-old man has been arrested on allegations he sexually molested a now-10-year-old girl, including at least once in front of other children.
James Forrest McDonald, of Leesburg, was charged with three counts of sexual battery, two counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition, lewd and lascivious molestation and distribution of harmful material to someone under the age of 18.
He is being held without bail in the Lake County jail on the battery charge.


According to an arrest affidavit, McDonald was accused of raping the child on a number of occasions, showing her pornographic movies and, on one occasion, drawing black dots on her pubic area in front of other children to pretend she had hair there.

The charges were based on the girl’s allegations, and the affidavit adds that a physical examination confirmed her accusations.
The affidavit adds the child’s mother has not been charged and the Department of Children and Family returned the girl to her mother, although sheriff’s detectives said there was reason to believe she knew about the abuse and failed to protect the child.


The girl apparently told investigators her mother told her the sex acts were just a dream.


The mother told investigators she didn’t know whether to believe her child. Sheriff’s deputies added they feared the mother likely wouldn’t protect the child if McDonald is released.
According to the affidavit, McDonald denied the allegations, telling the detectives that the girl must have learned some of the things she accused him of in her sex education classes at school.
The detective responded that some of the things the victim mentioned aren’t covered in sex education classes.




:smh::smh::smh:
 
amy_kay_vogt.jpg

Nixa, Missouri — Amy Kay Vogt, a 34-year-old Missouri woman was charged with child molestation Friday after she allegedly molested a nine-year-old boy while another woman watched via webcam.
According to Nixa police and FBI investigators, Vogt molested a 9-year-old boy while conducting a web cam conversation with another woman.
Investigators say Vogt admitted to the crime, explaining in detail what had occurred.

She told detectives that the woman she was communicating with asked to see the boy, who was asleep on a bed near the computer. Vogt allegedly complied and removed the boy’s pants and underwear.


When the woman asked Vogt to touch the boy’s genitals, she again complied by fondling the boy’s penis for about a minute. The alleged molestation stopped when the boy began to wake up, according to the arrest affidavit.
The video exchange is believed to have taken place sometime between January and June of 2008.
Vogt was booked into jail on first-degree child molestation. She has since been released on a $15,000 bond.
 
Sex offender with letter carrier job reassigned
By JOHN ANTCZAK (AP) – 3 hours ago
LOS ANGELES — A Southern California letter carrier who is a registered sex offender has been reassigned after concerns were raised that he was delivering mail in an area with many children.
Postal Service spokeswoman Eva Jackson said Wednesday that Dana Kennette is now in a job that does not deal with the public. Kennette had been delivering mail in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego, where he lives.
The Megan's Law Web site says he was convicted of lewd or lascivious acts on a child under 14. There is no telephone listing for Kennette.
Concern is high in the San Diego area after a sex offender was charged last week with murdering 17-year-old Chelsea King. Police are also investigating the death of 14-year-old Amber Dubois of nearby Escondido, whose remains were found over the weekend.
Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
 
keithgriffin.jpg


Jensen Beach, FL – Keith Griffin, a 48-year-old Jensen Beach man, was arrested Wednesday after he blamed his cat for downloading child pornography to his computer.
According to the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, Griffin was arrested at his home after detectives discovered over 1,000 images on his computer, many of which depicted child pornography.
Investigators say Griffin told them that his cat would jump on the keyboard while he was attempting to download music.
When he returned to the computer he claimed to have found “strange things” had been downloaded – presumably by his frisky feline.
Police didn’t buy his story. Griffin was booked in to Marin County Jail on 10 counts of possession of child pornography and is being held in lieu of a $250,000 bond.



GTFOHWTBS :lol:
 
keithgriffin.jpg


Jensen Beach, FL – Keith Griffin, a 48-year-old Jensen Beach man, was arrested Wednesday after he blamed his cat for downloading child pornography to his computer.
According to the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, Griffin was arrested at his home after detectives discovered over 1,000 images on his computer, many of which depicted child pornography.
Investigators say Griffin told them that his cat would jump on the keyboard while he was attempting to download music.
When he returned to the computer he claimed to have found “strange things” had been downloaded – presumably by his frisky feline.
Police didn’t buy his story. Griffin was booked in to Marin County Jail on 10 counts of possession of child pornography and is being held in lieu of a $250,000 bond.

was this his cat

garfield.gif
 
What a family:smh:this is...

9453010-large.jpg


Ohio woman found dead in septic tank held purse
AP

Email
Print

– Wed Jun 8, 12:22 pm ET

ATHENS, Ohio – A woman found dead in a septic tank in southeast Ohio still had her purse on her arm and was killed within 45 minutes after being snatched off a street, an autopsy report said.

The autopsy findings released by the Athens County coroner confirmed a preliminary ruling that Summer Inman, 25, was strangled, the Logan Daily News reported Wednesday. Inman had a "plastic zip tie positioned tightly around" her neck and zip ties around her wrists, according to the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy.

Summer Inman was abducted March 22 near a bank she cleaned in Logan, about 45 miles southeast of Columbus, authorities have said. The body was found seven days later in a septic tank behind the Faith Tabernacle Church just north of Nelsonville in Athens County.

The victim's estranged husband, William A. Inman II, 26, and his parents, William A. Inman, 47, and Sandra K. Inman, 46, were arrested March 24 and charged with the kidnapping. The men later were charged with two counts of aggravated murder and one count each of murder, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse. They have pleaded not guilty.

Sandra Inman, who led authorities to the body, has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to kidnapping and abduction charges. A judge has ordered an evaluation of her mental condition.

Police have not provided a motive for the crimes.

Summer Inman filed for divorce last June after six years of marriage, seeking custody of their three children — ages 5, 3 and 1 — and accusing her husband of being cruel and neglectful, according to court records.

She said her husband threatened to kill her if she "took the children from him" and that he had taken her pet cats and killed or abandoned them in retribution for a "perceived offense."

Bryan D. Casto, the forensic pathologist and deputy coroner in Montgomery County who conducted the autopsy, confirmed the preliminary ruling provided by Athens County Coroner Harold Thompson III in late March, the newspaper reported.

Summer Inman did not inhale any sewage into her lungs, which was consistent with her being dead before she was placed in the septic tank, Casto noted. Police said she was abducted about 11 p.m., and Casto placed her time of death at between 11 and 11:45 p.m. He also noted bruises on her "upper and lower extremities."

The Athens County coroner did not immediately return calls Wednesday, and Montgomery County coroner's office does not release information on homicide investigations, Director Ken Betz said. The Hocking County prosecutor's office referred calls seeking the autopsy results to the Hocking County coroner, who was out of state and could not be reached for comment, a woman in his office said.

All three suspects remain in the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail on $1 million bond.

___
 
lawrence-j-clement-293-accused-293cs031912-1332171292.jpg



Damn...molesting a corspe:smh:


A family has been protesting outside a funeral home in Toledo, Ohio, after they were told a parttime employee sexually assaulted their loved one's corpse. They want the place shut down.

"I'm having nightmares about it," her mother, Ann Lemprecht, told WTVG. "I can't imagine someone touching my daughter."

Brenda Shular-Cameron (pictured), a 51-year-old Chrysler employee, who loved horseback riding, camping and anything outdoors, died of multiple organ failure at a hospice in Northwest Ohio earlier this month, reports The Toledo Blade. She was taken to the H.H. Birkenkamp Funeral Home, which has been caring for the deceased for over 150 years.
Hiring Now
Search All Job Listings
New York Jobs
Los Angeles Jobs
Chicago Jobs
Philadelphia Jobs

Soon after, the funeral home manager, Susan Birkencamp, met with Shular-Cameron's two children, Marc Nail and Amber Thebeau-Tunison. She told them their mother's body had been "mistreated," Nail told The Blade, and that another employee had witnessed his coworker Lawrence Clement "fondling" the corpse. If they didn't go to the police, and thus make the incident public record, Birkencamp allegedly said, she would dismiss the $11,000 cost of the funeral services.

Lisa Marshall, a spokeswoman for the funeral home, disagreed with that description of events and said that if the business was interested in covering up the story, it wouldn't have even told the family about the alleged abuse. Marshall wouldn't tell The Blade whether 57-year-old Clement, who is employed part-time and is not a licensed funeral director or embalmer, had regular contact with corpses at the facility.

funeral HomeThe funeral home fired Clement, and contacted the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors, which oversees the state's funeral homes. A police investigation followed.

Clement, who does not appear to have a criminal past, soon gave himself up to authorities, and was arraigned on the federal charge of abusing a corpse. He paid his $50,000 bond, and is now waiting for a grand jury. He should be indicted early this week.

"We can't even bury her now," her mother, Anne Lamprecht, told The Blade. "We can't make funeral arrangements. We don't know if the police will hold her body. She didn't deserve this. None of the family deserved this."

Toledo PoliceBut Shular-Cameron was buried, a week later than planned, at a different Toledo funeral home.

This isn't the first time these charges have besmirched the name of the H.H. Birkenkamp Funeral Home. Twenty-four years ago, two former employees were found guilty of gross abuse of a corpse. One was sentenced to a year in prison, and the other was given limited immunity as part of a plea bargain.

"I want Birkencamp out of business," Ann told WTVG. "This has happened before, and it continues to happen, unless people do something about it. We have to inform the public so that the public knows what's going on."

If the Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors find the charges to be valid, they could revoke the license of the home or its director. They can't discipline Clement himself, because he's unlicensed. But the courts can.


http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2012/03/19/employee-arrested-for-allegedly-molesting-a-corpse/?ncid=webmail2
 
This should be a sticky on front page! cos im tired of all these "supposedly black men" always posting some fox false outrage black on white crime on these boards as if they r trynna say something!
 
Last edited:
Connecticut man shoots self while biking and claims it was hoodie-wearing ‘gang’

No photo available:hmm:
A Connecticut man, who accidentally shot himself while riding a bicycle, was arrested this week after lying to police and saying that a “gang” of men wearing black hoodies had attacked him.

The Connecticut Post reported that Stratford police were notified on Thursday that 22-year-old Wendell Docteur was being treated for a gunshot wound to his right leg. Docteur told officers that he was riding his bike “when he was confronted by a half dozen men, dressed all in black with hooded sweatshirts covering their faces,” according to the paper.

Docteur claimed that the gang had robbed him of his money and then yelled, “North End, North End,” as they fled. The North End is a neighborhood in Bridgeport.

But Docteur finally admitted that the gun in his waistband had gone off and he had shot himself after he was not able to explain why there was only a hole where the bullet exited from his pants. He was also not able to tell police what happened to his handgun after the incident.

Docteur was charged with making a false statement, unlawful discharge of a firearm and failing to report a lost firearm. He was released $10,000 bond. A hearing was scheduled for Superior Court court on Sept. 5.​
 
I'm on my phone....

Somebody please post that story about them CAC's in Galveston Texas.where the 20 something woman recorded her boyfriend performing a sex act on a baby.....

Fucking nasty ass CAC.....sickening

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4
 
Back
Top