The Official Seattle Seahawks vs NE Patriots Super Bowl XLIX Thread

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Whether it was Carroll, the OC or Wilson, somebody lost my respect with that call.

I don't care what the defense looked like, it takes 5-6 muthafuckas to stop Marshawn and that usually after he done gone a good 3-4 yards. And he could've had two tries?

Either way, the agenda was the same. Somebody didn't want Marshawn to be the man. They wanted the MVP to be Wilson.

Exactly ...90% of CACs sighed in relief that Lynch wouldn't go down in Super Bowl history. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell made the call

Politics and ideology trumps everything ...even winning Superbowls. Bevell and Carroll did the "white" thing

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
(Deep sigh)

So late last night I go back and forth with a coworker (white lady) about her Pats winning. I tell her the Pats didn't win; the Seahawks lost the game. Eventually she tells me how she really didn't want the Seahawks to win because they seem like a bunch of thugs. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:Istare at the text for 5 minutes straight then politely reminded her that they have a former Patriot that is currently on trial for multiple murders and there are no convicts on the Seahawks team. Her response, "None that we know of yet!"

I really am not the type of guy to "go there" but with what happened with Marshawn this year and Sherman last there is definitely a preference of the "type" of team certain people wanted to win this game. Even though Seattle is the better team.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/Ot95FznA3HE/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Exactly ...90% of CACs sighed in relief that Lynch wouldn't go down in Super Bowl history. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell made the call

Politics and ideology trumps everything ...even winning Superbowls. Bevell and Carroll did the "white" thing

Come on bruh.

It was a stupid call. If Carroll was all about doing the the white thing, he would have a white QB.

For two weeks we heard Russ was the number one reason for the Seahawks success and it was the white thing to give credit to Marshawn as a way to take away from Russ' shine.

Now it's the white thing to give the credit to Russ to take away from Marshawn's shine?

Seahawks just got too cute for their own good.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
(Deep sigh)

So late last night I go back and forth with a coworker (white lady) about her Pats winning. I tell her the Pats didn't win; the Seahawks lost the game. Eventually she tells me how she really didn't want the Seahawks to win because they seem like a bunch of thugs. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:Istare at the text for 5 minutes straight then politely reminded her that they have a former Patriot that is currently on trial for multiple murders and there are no convicts on the Seahawks team. Her response, "None that we know of yet!"

I really am not the type of guy to "go there" but with what happened with Marshawn this year and Sherman last there is definitely a preference of the "type" of team certain people wanted to win this game. Even though Seattle is the better team.[/QUOTE

:(:smh:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
:(:smh:[/QUOTE]

Bruh, and she sites adjacent to me. There may be an HR incident today. Will keep y'all posted.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bevell: Lockette 'could have been stronger' to ball

Wilson also took blame for the play, saying he threw the ball "one inch" too far. But offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said Lockette shares the blame.
Lockette "could have been stronger through the ball," Bevell pointed out to reporters multiple times

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ell-lockette-could-have-been-stronger-to-ball

Damn son, the Seahawks OC is straight throwing players under the bus
That ninja ain't shit !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

ain't shit with doo doo GIFs

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
OKAY FIRST THE SEAHAWKS OC SAID, RUSSELL WILSON MADE THE DECISION TO CHECK OUT OF THE RUN PLAY & PASS THE BALL

NOW PETE CARROLL JUST SAID THE COACHES TOLD WILSON TO CHECK TO THAT PASS PLAY

THEY DOING DAMAGE CONTROL IN SEATTLE

:lol::lol::lol:

:smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
924031_1605304573022494_1014935149_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smh::smh::smh::smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I gotta give the Seahawks props for not using injury as an excuse,because unlike a certain quarterback that will remain nameless using that bullshit excuse a month ago.......:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I doubt racists will support a team with a black qb :rolleyes:

What these racist white hillbillies do is play up our defense, and white players like Luke Kuechly and Greg Olsen. When we win, they credit those guys and downplay any impact Cam Newton may have had. When we lose, its all Cam's fault, and something he did or did not do is described as why we lost. They also like to compare him to 35-37 year old white HOF QBs as to portray him as an underachiever since at age 25 his resume doesnt match theirs. White supremacy at the NFL QB position is real, and its not uncommon for CACs to hate/tolerate the black QB who leads their own team (ex: Moon in HOU, McNabb in Philly). To them, white supremacy is bigger than a game.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same white folks that are quick to call Sherman and Lynch thugs because they rock dreads are fans of the Patriots....and you are coool with that?

No the thug shit is starting a fight to end the superbowl with the patriots. That was classless.
They should have been mad at their QB for making the dumbest throw in football history.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
(Deep sigh)

I really am not the type of guy to "go there" but with what happened with Marshawn this year and Sherman last there is definitely a preference of the "type" of team certain people wanted to win this game. Even though Seattle is the better team.

damn cacs are acting like they gonna bring slavery back...

celebrating like the WHITE team won???

I'm actually GLAD Carrol DIDN'T run Lynch...

cause if he had run Lynch and the Pats were actually able to STOP him numerous times I think they would have spontaneously combust.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn cacs are acting like they gonna bring slavery back...

celebrating like the WHITE team won???

I'm actually GLAD Carrol DIDN'T run Lynch...

cause if he had run Lynch and the Pats were actually able to STOP him numerous times I think they would have spontaneously combust.

Man listen... they sold a conjured all the Cac hate of the last 400 years and they wouldn't have been able to keep that boy out of the endzone

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the thug shit is starting a fight to end the superbowl with the patriots. That was classless.
They should have been mad at their QB for making the dumbest throw in football history.

How did you determine that the Seahawks started the fight? Who pushed who first? What was said? Who was talking shit?...You sound just like the whte folks who are quick to refer to brothas as thugs :smh:

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

I knew the Patriots winning would bring out all the illogical lunatics...they are very funny tho,without them trying to be...:lol:

Since they can't use the dumb-ass 'Patriots have not won shit since spygate' line anymore,they have now sunk to new depths with race.

Logic evades them,just like with spy-gate...the Patriots have a better record after spy-gate than before:lol:

The more they complain now...the more they come across as just a bunch of winey bitches:lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And now we all know what it's like to be a <a href="https://twitter.com/Broncos">@Broncos</a> fan.</p>&mdash; Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) <a href="https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/562084937512148992">February 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Instead of worrying about my team they should be wondering why a white dyke arrested a black man for no reason
...:hmm::hmm::hmm:

And,btw...

10955640_10152645573398059_8252188924558175031_n.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Come on bruh.

It was a stupid call. If Carroll was all about doing the the white thing, he would have a white QB.

For two weeks we heard Russ was the number one reason for the Seahawks success and it was the white thing to give credit to Marshawn as a way to take away from Russ' shine.

Now it's the white thing to give the credit to Russ to take away from Marshawn's shine?

Seahawks just got too cute for their own good.

Cats crazy as shit. Stupid call. Stupid not to audible. Bad throw. Russ has the final say so. People want to say people downplay Russ and hype up the D or Lynch, but when Russ doesn't audible a bad play call AND then makes a bad throw, it's conspiracy time. CACs made him do it.

So if the OC all of a sudden should be fired, does that mean he was the reason for all their success to get here? Cats want it both ways. Claim the success, but nothing to do with the bad. Bias as hell just like the CACs they talk about.

I'm still pissed the Pats won, but there is plenty of blame to go around on that last play. From the HC to OC to Russ to the Receiver, it was a fuckery fest.

Russ is getting more credit than Lynch if he audibles out of that fuck shit and a touchdown is scored.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats crazy as shit. Stupid call. Stupid not to audible. Bad throw. Russ has the final say so. People want to say people downplay Russ and hype up the D or Lynch, but when Russ doesn't audible a bad play call AND then makes a bad throw, it's conspiracy time. CACs made him do it.

So if the OC all of a sudden should be fired, does that mean he was the reason for all their success to get here? Cats want it both ways. Claim the success, but nothing to do with the bad. Bias as hell just like the CACs they talk about.

I'm still pissed the Pats won, but there is plenty of blame to go around on that last play. From the HC to OC to Russ to the Receiver, it was a fuckery fest.

Russ is getting more credit than Lynch if he audibles out of that fuck shit and a touchdown is scored.

Straight truth!!!