The Official NY Giants 2021 - 2022 season thread

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
68608587_10157710248535820_1367572678591905792_n.jpg

Every time he opens his mouth I see more and more why the Giants traded him. Lawd he's acting like a jilted ex :smh:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm looking forward to seeing more from Darius Slayton too. Good to see him finally getting some action and making a nice catch

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
68608587_10157710248535820_1367572678591905792_n.jpg

Every time he opens his mouth I see more and more why the Giants traded him. Lawd he's acting like a jilted ex :smh:

word...i guess he wanted them to trade him to dallas or philly...smh

n dude if they wanted to send u somewhere to die it dam sure wouldnt have been an up n coming team like the browns...wtf...i`m confused...:confused:

they did ur ass a favor ....if they wanted to send u somewhere to die it would have been the lions or bills...who else suck ...?...lol

but the browns ...?...shiiittt...u better b thankful...all that talent on that team...shit is dam right scary....n everybody talking about the offense...

that Browns D might b even more talented....remember where u heard it 1st ....

anyway dude is wack for that ...shut up n go ball out ...thats how u make the people that got rid of u look stupid ...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
i c a lil Eli in him....jus throwing shit up...:giggle:

naw but seriously i`m impressed....that was a starting D he played tonight....

My thoughts exactly. He doesn't look like the stage is too big for him & he's handling the NY media very well.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It’s true though
How can he be sent to die when he was sent to play with his best friend, an up & coming QB who he had a good relationship with already & on a young up & coming team that looks to be very dangerous on both sides of the ball even without him on the roster? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Now if he was sent to the Bills or Lions or Cardinals then he might have an argument

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
word...i guess he wanted them to trade him to dallas or philly...smh

n dude if they wanted to send u somewhere to die it dam sure wouldnt have been an up n coming team like the browns...wtf...i`m confused...:confused:

they did ur ass a favor ....if they wanted to send u somewhere to die it would have been the lions or bills...who else suck ...?...lol

but the browns ...?...shiiittt...u better b thankful...all that talent on that team...shit is dam right scary....n everybody talking about the offense...

that Browns D might b even more talented....remember where u heard it 1st ....

anyway dude is wack for that ...shut up n go ball out ...thats how u make the people that got rid of u look stupid ...
Yeah but I’d rather be in Ny then dreadful Cleveland. He probably would’ve loved to have been traded to La. He’s a diva.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can he be sent to die when he was sent to play with his best friend, an up & coming QB who he had a good relationship with already & on a young up & coming team that looks to be very dangerous on both sides of the ball even without him on the roster? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Now if he was sent to the Bills or Lions or Cardinals then he might have an argument
Because it’s Cleveland. Nobody trying to go from NY to Cleveland lol.

slam

Super Moderator
Because it’s Cleveland. Nobody trying to go from NY to Cleveland lol.

but to die tho...?

Diva is right...such a bitch ....smh...

i cant wait 4 the train wreck if his ass aint getting the ball n Landry n Hunt getting all the attention ...:lol:

i will never ever 4get that game against the steelers when AB caught a TD and this fag was clapping ...:hmm:

like it was really about him n AB....dude is not wired right ...real talk...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
You try moving from nyc to Cleveland. Don’t care how much money you got they shit is torture

You think Cleveland got stylist to cater to his French tips and other beauty needs :lol::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but to die tho...?

Diva is right...such a bitch ....smh...

i cant wait 4 the train wreck if his ass aint getting the ball n Landry n Hunt getting all the attention ...:lol:

i will never ever 4get that game against the steelers when AB caught a TD and this fag was clapping ...:hmm:

like it was really about him n AB....dude is not wired right ...real talk...

Man that nigga is a diva. What diva wants to live in Cleveland? :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From a lifestyle perspective, yeah you have a point but career wise it definitely wasn't

Yeah but its Odell Beckham. He's going to contribute to any team he's on. He's one of the best receivers in the league. At this point in his young career he thinking about lifestyle.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
@slam @cli-terminator @Mr. Met @Heist @ugk
@playahaitian @DAHITMAN @tallblacknyc

Daniel Jones, Kyler Murray, and Dwayne Haskins: Why preseason stats don't matter

Yeah, it's preseason. But DJ passes the eye test to me. He doesn't even look phased out there as a rookie. His QB pocket presence needs work, but he looks sharp out there. But I want to see it when it counts. When defenses aren't playing vanilla or when the game is on the line at an opponents stadium.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it's preseason. But DJ passes the eye test to me. He doesn't even look phased out there as a rookie. His QB pocket presence needs work, but he looks sharp out there. But I want to see it when it counts. When defenses aren't playing vanilla or when the game is on the line at an opponents stadium.
Exactly how I feel as well especially when you compare it to how Tanney & Lauletta have looked

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
The one thing we should be talking about is the impending QB controversy. Should Manning be the starter this year? Or, do we let the young gun take his lumps? Saquon was ROY. Do we waste his young shelf life by not getting Jones reps sooner?

I think the Giants go the way of when Kurt Warner passed the torch to Eli. Mid-year, I can see Eli getting benched if we're a .500 ball club. Hell, he might see the bench even if we're above .500. Because as soon as he makes a throw off his back foot that gets intercepted, the fans will be calling for DJ. I mean...

clyde

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jones looks good. I don't want to make the mistake of over analyzing pre-season games. I think Eli has 3 games to prove he should start.

slam

Super Moderator
The one thing we should be talking about is the impending QB controversy. Should Manning be the starter this year? Or, do we let the young gun take his lumps? Saquon was ROY. Do we waste his young shelf life by not getting Jones reps sooner?

I think the Giants go the way of when Kurt Warner passed the torch to Eli. Mid-year, I can see Eli getting benched if we're a .500 ball club. Hell, he might see the bench even if we're above .500. Because as soon as he makes a throw off his back foot that gets intercepted, the fans will be calling for DJ. I mean...

:frozen::frozen:

ECqUfUAXYAAZUL_.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

That cannot be real...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

That cannot be real...

I didn't even notice that was Eli sitting there putting on his shoes until @slam blew up the pic, LOL
Cot damn son.....please tell me that pic was photoshopped, LOL

Over there lookin like Mr Rogers
"Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....Won't you be my neighbor"
tumblr_p30mo7VRg51wzvt9qo1_400.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't even notice that was Eli sitting there putting on his shoes until @slam blew up the pic, LOL
Cot damn son.....please tell me that pic was photoshopped, LOL

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I just REFUSE to believe that is real

as much as I am in the process of relinquishing my Giants fandom...

that aint right.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Diva argument is SUCH BULLSHIT.
News flash... The NFL is loaded with Divas.

The Giants want to white wash the team... Gettleman wanted a chance to hit the re-set button on the team.

As a Giants Fan.. I will not disrespect Odell... He kept us relevant... He made Giants game watchable... Without him.. Watching a Giants game would be like watching C-SPAN at 3:00am.

Cleveland has been the NFL'S graveyard for years so I understand why Odell feels a way... Especially when Gettleman just said days prior that he wouldn't be traded... Now... As much as the Giants have the right to trade him... Odell has the same right to voice his displeasure about being lied to.

That's why I can't be mad at Odell... Because I know Gettleman lied to the man... And then you turnaround and draft a QB... Which is another slap in the face.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
So Shady McCoy & Brandon Marshall are available. I wouldn't have issue with picking up either one for the right price