The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

@1:23:00 is fucking terrible. Blonde, fat, stupid, and disrespectful. KS tried but there is no winning with these hoes. It is best to cut them loose because they offer nothing. They are here to hold us back while giving cacs shit to generalize about.

A quote from the comment section.

Traditional woman: "What can I do for you?" Civilization flourishes.
Feminist woman: "What can you do for me?" Civilization crashes.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Oprah is a very accomplished black woman but I have a disdain for her anti black man ways. When the Color Purple came out in the 80s I had no idea how destructive it would be for the black male image.

Entire cac think-tanks exist where all they do is think of ways to plot our demise. They have done their work so well that some of "us" doing their dirty work for them. Oprah earned every butter biscuit thrown her way.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kevin speaks on this at the 14:20 mark

women have backup plans

IG comment

The funny thing about the haters is that they’re here listening just as hard as the fans. I think Nas was right. Hate is confused admiration.

Yeah I saw Oshay's clip last night

First of all, dude should let it be know with all the sexts, texts, etc. that was happening, that when you come to see me I'm trying to hang out then have sex with you. PERIOD

Second, you are staying with me, not at a hotel, motel, etc. You staying at my spot the whole weekend. PERIOD

Third, refer back to the First and Second, Shorty. Because if not, then let me cut the water off, close the account with no possibility of opening a new one with you. PERIOD

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

First of all, dude should let it be know with all the sexts, texts, etc. that was happening, that when you come to see me I'm trying to have hang out then have sex with you. PERIOD

Second, you are staying with me, not at a hotel, motel, etc. You staying at my spot the whole weekend. PERIOD

Third, refer back to the First and Second, Shorty. Because if not, then let me cut the water off, close the account with no possibility of opening a new one with you. PERIOD
Simps are driving the price of pussy up in a buyer's market.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

First of all, dude should let it be know with all the sexts, texts, etc. that was happening, that when you come to see me I'm trying to have hang out then have sex with you. PERIOD

my old college room mate did that once
could not get rid of her afterwards
she refused to leave
slept on our bathroom floor
long story short, she ended up robbing us while we were at class
took tv, dvds and playstation

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gump is now synonymous with Simp as a manosphere term.

When I was coming up a gump was a puss ass n!99@ or an all out fag.

Fam, I don't get nor understand these Millennials and Gen Z.

Just keep taking the Blue Pill and staying plugged into The Matrix

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Fam, I don't get nor understand these Millennials and Gen Z.

Just keep taking the Blue Pill and staying plugged into The Matrix

These same enablers be the ones wondering why they can't get a quality woman worth wifing and procreating with. If women want a certain type of man they will have to compete bottom line. Men are fed up with the modern feminist independent woman and are willing to sacrifice all of them so a reboot can happen. Enough of the enabling and the coddling. Mofos grew up in a gynocentric society that especially hates black hetero male masculinity and they see it as normal:smh:. People need to be left to their devices.