The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This times a thousand. I never understood why a man will get so much hate who's underlying message is men should work hard to get what you want. Women should stay fit and pleasant to get what you want. Men and women should marry and stop having kids out of wedlock. I repeat this man is doing God's work one family at a time.

People want to do what they want to do without judgement or criticism. Any challenges to a person’s reality will mostly be met with resistance. If a person cares enough about a particular thing, then you’ll be able to see it in their behaviors (language and emotions). And everyone has some sense of how they navigate life is the “right” way base on their personal experiences.

KS messages will be met with resistance for various reasons. One reason is because humans are incapable of collectively agreeing on a specific matter. There exist too many anomalies for that to happen. That is nature. Not every species needs the sun to exists.

Also, there is a level of fear in humans that prevents us from venturing outside of our protected thought process. That fear can invoke emotions that can send a person into a sunken place.

I’m sure it’s not as deep as I make it sound, but this is what I have observed with people and what I observe when listening to some of KS clips.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
People want to do what they want to do without judgement or criticism. Any challenges to a person’s reality will mostly be met with resistance. If a person cares enough about a particular thing, then you’ll be able to see it in their behaviors (language and emotions). And everyone has some sense of how they navigate life is the “right” way base on their personal experiences.

KS messages will be met with resistance for various reasons. One reason is because humans are incapable of collectively agreeing on a specific matter. There exist too many anomalies for that to happen. That is nature. Not every species needs the sun to exists.

Also, there is a level of fear in humans that prevents us from venturing outside of our protected thought process. That fear can invoke emotions that can send a person into a sunken place.

I’m sure it’s not as deep as I make it sound, but this is what I have observed with people and what I observe when listening to some of KS clips.

Well I do agree that his delivery is bad in many videos. Cutting women off when they are speaking (even when they aren't being rude or just trying to make a point) can seem anti-woman. Not allowing them agency with their talking points comes off brutal and sexist. That point is valid. But when it gets down to the truth of what he's saying, in many cases his points can't be disputed. He even admitted that he had to work on his tone.

What people are missing is that the discussions that are happening because of his show needed to happen. They were long overdue. Women need to live in reality and not fantasy. Single motherhood isn't a win. Dating thugs isn't a win.

Being 400 pounds and thinking a 6'6 millionaire (with abs) will scoop you off your hooves isn't reality.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This times a thousand. I never understood why a man will get so much hate who's underlying message is men should work hard to get what you want. Women should stay fit and pleasant to get what you want. Men and women should marry and stop having kids out of wedlock. I repeat this man is doing God's work one family at a time.

Because this runs counter to what a lot of folks want or are capable of doing.

I think the first thing anyone should do is have an honest look at themselves and ask what they really want in a relationship. Those who dont really want to be about much, or think its all Love & Hip hop aint never gonna find an ideal situation for themselves.

Maybe a lot of them think that's all there really is. But once you get tired of the bullshit, the change gotta start in the mirror.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well I do agree that his delivery is bad in many videos. Cutting women off when they are speaking (even when they aren't being rude or just trying to make a point) can seem anti-woman. Not allowing them agency with their talking points comes off brutal and sexist. That point is valid. But when it gets down to the truth of what he's saying, in many cases his points can't be disputed. He even admitted that he had to work on his tone.

What people are missing is that the discussions that are happening because of his show needed to happen. They were long overdue. Women need to live in reality and not fantasy. Single motherhood isn't a win. Dating thugs isn't a win.

Being 400 pounds and thinking a 6'6 millionaire (with abs) will scoop you off your hooves is reality.

Specifically, to your point I highlighted. We could pose a question to this forum on what they think reality is and we’ll mostly get different answers. Some answers will be so different that many may think it’s a fantasy. There is a fine line between the two unless there are extremes circumstances. Ideally, giving reality checks are suppose to awaken people from their dream, but some just don’t want to be woke up. And honestly, I don’t blame them at times.

Because this runs counter to what a lot of folks want or are capable of doing.

I think the first thing anyone should do is have an honest look at themselves and ask what they really want in a relationship. Those who dont really want to be about much, or think its all Love & Hip hop aint never gonna find an ideal situation for themselves.

Maybe a lot of them think that's all there really is. But once you get tired of the bullshit, the change gotta start in the mirror.

How does one look at themselves in a honest manner? Honest doesn’t mean truthful. Blissful ignorance can be honest until the truth arises.

They can be honest with themselves and what they want in a relationship. We may call it delusion, but it could be honest to them. However, the truth would be vital for anyone to understand what they want, but to see the truth, and then accepting the truth can be a real challenge. And even then, humans are capable of creating personal truths which becomes a very real thing for them.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
How does one look at themselves in a honest manner? Honest doesn’t mean truthful. Blissful ignorance can be honest until the truth arises.

They can be honest with themselves and what they want in a relationship. We may call it delusion, but it could be honest to them. However, the truth would be vital for anyone to understand what they want, but to see the truth, and then accepting the truth can be a real challenge. And even then, humans are capable of creating personal truths which becomes a very real thing for them.

Well, for the blissfully ignorant that are happy, then that's cool. Everyone is different, and real relationships are hard. So to find one that works for you, in whatever capacity, is a good thing.

I'm referring to the folks that are delusional and know it, calling in for advice... I think you are what your actions and habits are. A lot of folks try to give all types of reason why they did, are doing, or won't do something .. but won't try to change their own lifestyle/mental state.

I think what you're saying (by "blissful ignorance") is that some folks don't realize that they may need to change the way they move/think in order to get what they want out of a relationship... I agree to a point.. but if they're not happy then that should be an indication.

You should be honest about what you want, based on your experiences... and ask yourself if your actions and habits are getting you there. Because these are the things you have the power to change immediately.

(by "you" I mean society, not you specifically)

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He switched it up because his videos with women would get more views.

As far as him being gay, many females and people who know him said he was not. If he was, it would have come out already.

I think he switch it up because he realize women was more the problem than men. I don’t think KS was like I’m get my views up by talking to women. They just happen to skyrocket afterwards.

Men naturally from my experience talking to the fellas. Say things like I’m just trying to take care of my family. Happy wife happy life, got the to buy my old lady a new car etc etc. Ks recognize women divorce men most of the time. Women living in this fantasy world..believing them IG likes, but they not married.

This chick I met the other day talking about her BF. Then she says take my phone number down and call me. I threw that bitch number away. To many single childless women out here for me to be sharing!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he switch it up because he realize women was more the problem than men. I don’t think KS was like I’m get my views up by talking to women. They just happen to skyrocket afterwards.

Men naturally from my experience talking to the fellas. Say things like I’m just trying to take care of my family. Happy wife happy life, got the to buy my old lady a new car etc etc. Ks recognize women divorce men most of the time. Women living in this fantasy world..believing them IG likes, but they not married.

This chick I met the other day talking about her BF. Then she says take my phone number down and call me. I threw that bitch number away. To many single childless women out here for me to be sharing!
Yeah men have more realistic expectations. We learned at an early age that dick has no value. The ROI on dick is terrible. Men learned that it was the wallet and not dick that was valuable.

Men also understood everyone did not look like Idris Elba or LL Cool J. We accepted what God blessed us with and got in where we fit in. Many worked on their mouth piece/game, others excelled in corporate/business or other took care of their body (Gym Body)

We all seen it, Average females acting like they were 10's and turning down men as if they had it like that.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Being 400 pounds and thinking a 6'6 millionaire (with abs) will scoop you off your hooves isn't reality.

Coddling has to stop. Simps, Femanazis, and Liberals are the ones who do the coddling.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Yeah men have more realistic expectations. We learned at an early age that dick has no value. The ROI on dick is terrible. Men learned that it was the wallet and not dick that was valuable.

Men also understood everyone did not look like Idris Elba or LL Cool J. We accepted what God blessed us with and got in where we fit in. Many worked on their mouth piece/game, others excelled in corporate/business or other took care of their body (Gym Body)

We all seen it, Average females acting like they were 10's and turning down men as if they had it like that.

100%

As a man, I can only speak for men and myself... but I know for a fact that we're raised to go after what we want. Don't cry about it, be a man and go earn it.

When we're coming up, to survive in the game, bag chicks etc. we learn to be versatile early on in order to land in an advantageous situation. And if something we want bad enough comes along, I know I'm more then willing to make the necessary changes to get it. Or die trying. Whether that's money, females, wife.. whatever.

How many ladies can you say that you've encountered that have that same mindset? I bet a lot of them are happily married and the opposite are single and beggin for a hero... or just cashing the coochie.

You don't deserve something just because you want it.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
One thing and it is a major thing is a problem men must fix. That is being that men have to provide a safe environment to allow girls to be in socialized into their natural feminine nature. These females are in masculine energy because they are/were not safe as girls. We want feminine women let's protect them when they are women childs.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
One thing and it is a major thing is a problem men must fix. That is being that men have to provide a safe environment to allow girls to be in socialized into their natural feminine nature. These females are in masculine energy because they are/were not safe as girls. We want feminine women let's protect them when they are women childs.

I think both gone be done at the same time. Just like women shouldn't be "baby mommas" men need to not be baby daddies. Understand that a lot of our problems come from that main issue and men shouldn't play into it. Protect your seed until you get married. You are not only protecting your pockets but also protecting the next generation.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I think both gone be done at the same time. Just like women shouldn't be "baby mommas" men need to not be baby daddies. Understand that a lot of our problems come from that main issue and men shouldn't play into it. Protect your seed until you get married. You are not only protecting your pockets but also protecting the next generation.

No doubt! I am just saying our living environment must have a code of conduct. Children, women, and elders must be allowed freedom like those in more affluent communities. When men stand up and it is happening all balance will return. We know the femanizis the simp horde, and the alphabet crew ran things society would crumble. It is crumbling now because of this. Real masculinity must be protected at all costs, if masculinity is not upheld feminine energy will not exist.

Masculinity protects Femininity and Femininity inspires Masculinity. There is no equality because it does not exists. What does exists is complement. It is just a matter of maintaining the balance. The Luciferian Elites promote imbalance with social engineering propaganda to confuse the populace.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
:puke::puke::puke::smh::smh::smh:

Shit like this has to be corrected. @shaddyvillethug please report this because I am ashamed of my self for posting this:(. However this is the type of ratchet behavior that must end. I want to see real men and real ladies come back.

After seeing this in my youtube feed imma head out and do something productive. Any man hating feminist or simp who coddles and not condemn ratchet shit like this while still man hating needs to be shot.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
:puke::puke::puke::smh::smh::smh:

Shit like this has to be corrected. @shaddyvillethug please report this because I am ashamed of my self for posting this:(. However this is the type of ratchet behavior that must end. I want to see real men and real ladies come back.

After seeing this in my youtube feed imma head out and do something productive. Any man hating feminist or simp who coddles and not condemn ratchet shit like this while still man hating needs to be shot.

I am done with the internet today, smh.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, for the blissfully ignorant that are happy, then that's cool. Everyone is different, and real relationships are hard. So to find one that works for you, in whatever capacity, is a good thing.

I'm referring to the folks that are delusional and know it, calling in for advice... I think you are what your actions and habits are. A lot of folks try to give all types of reason why they did, are doing, or won't do something .. but won't try to change their own lifestyle/mental state.

I think what you're saying (by "blissful ignorance") is that some folks don't realize that they may need to change the way they move/think in order to get what they want out of a relationship... I agree to a point.. but if they're not happy then that should be an indication.

You should be honest about what you want, based on your experiences... and ask yourself if your actions and habits are getting you there. Because these are the things you have the power to change immediately.

(by "you" I mean society, not you specifically)

Delusions and fears are connected.

Also, I believe that some form of delusion is part of human nature because our minds are not always capable of seeing the truth (reality) as clear as we would like to. Since society is not a stable thing, people can get stuck in their beliefs and never evolve to adapt to how the world changes.

You stated:

Happiness is a moving target and it merely represents sporadic moments of euphoric feelings. To be blissfully ignorant is to not wanting to see unhappiness or the truth of reality, which is connected to delusions, which is also connected to fear. So it’s gets to a point of those that wants a certain thing out of a relationship not understanding that there ‘continuous’ wants will come with hard limits and are they capable of accepting that?

For example, my wife and I had some bumps in recents months because she felt like she wasn’t getting the things she wanted out of the relationship and life in general. Her wants clouded her appreciation for what she has. Her issue was accepting that she isn’t going to get all her wants in life.

To those other women seeking relationships and has a list of wants, part of their issue lies within their inability to see part their own personal truths and how those truth effects their decision making.

I say all that to say, I think everyone has some form of delusion. I am delusional about certain things and I am ok with it.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Hey, if he did switch up his format because his "you're average at best" video went viral, then that was a smart move, business-wise. Who could blame him?

You're right. A lot of women do live in a fantasy world. Like @4 Dimensional was saying, sometimes doing that is a lot easier because reality can be a harsh mofo. In the long run, it doesn't help them though.

Men and women contribute to each other's dysfunction. We enable each other in fucking up and also at times damage each other's trust in the opposite sex.

Your story you told about the woman you met the other day. Definitely that happens and it was harmful and a disrespect to her guy, to you and ultimately to herself. But I know that many times I lied to chicks when I already had a woman. I exchanged contact info with multiple women and got with them. Washed, rinsed and repeated that behavior across a few relationships. The only difference in the two scenarios, is the chick who wanted to get with you let you know upfront she had somebody, which was fucked up. I didn't, for the most part. I still was disrespecting my relationship and my woman and myself, in the end- also fucked up.

No doubt! I am just saying our living environment must have a code of conduct. Children, women, and elders must be allowed freedom like those in more affluent communities. When men stand up and it is happening all balance will return. We know the femanizis the simp horde, and the alphabet crew ran things society would crumble. It is crumbling now because of this. Real masculinity must be protected at all costs, if masculinity is not upheld feminine energy will not exist.

Masculinity protects Femininity and Femininity inspires Masculinity. There is no equality because it does not exists. What does exists is complement. It is just a matter of maintaining the balance. The Luciferian Elites promote imbalance with social engineering propaganda to confuse the populace.
Absolutely. We need to be the protectors and the leaders in our communities and households that we were created to be. A major part of that responsibility is for us ourselves to be the model of respectability and to raise boys and girls who value and respect themselves, each other, their parents and their community. Be the parents, Be the guides who stand firm on good values but also nurture and love (Don't be like the Wades and Smiths).
Delusions and fears are connected.

Also, I believe that some form of delusion is part of human nature because our minds are not always capable of seeing the truth (reality) as clear as we would like to. Since society is not a stable thing, people can get stuck in their beliefs and never evolve to adapt to how the world changes.

You stated:

Happiness is a moving target and it merely represents sporadic moments of euphoric feelings. To be blissfully ignorant is to not wanting to see unhappiness or the truth of reality, which is connected to delusions, which is also connected to fear. So it’s gets to a point of those that wants a certain thing out of a relationship not understanding that there ‘continuous’ wants will come with hard limits and are they capable of accepting that?

For example, my wife and I had some bumps in recents months because she felt like she wasn’t getting the things she wanted out of the relationship and life in general. Her wants clouded her appreciation for what she has. Her issue was accepting that she isn’t going to get all her wants in life.

To those other women seeking relationships and has a list of wants, part of their issue lies within their inability to see part their own personal truths and how those truth effects their decision making.

I say all that to say, I think everyone has some form of delusion. I am delusional about certain things and I am ok with it.
Great nuanced post.

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
You and I get the underlying message and it's a good one. A lot of brothas who are part of his audience don't appear to get it. Case in point: like I said earlier in the thread, a couple months ago KS made an IG post uplifting a pretty young sista who had gotten her graduate degree, was active in the community and was going places. Brothas started savaging this woman in the comments. Just going in on her for no reason. KS ended up having to lock the comments and then before the day was over he ended up deleting the post entirely.

That shouldn't have happened. He did a very good thing in celebrating the young Sis and also did well to protect her from the negative comments, as best he could after the fact. I question why was she attacked like that by his audience in the first place, and does he bear any responsibility for potentially having cultivated that hate through not providing more balance in the course of his most famous podcasts featuring women calling in?

I'm not advocating that his videos addressing women seeking high value men give equal weight to being harsh on men as well as women. He should keep on letting delusional women know the real deal (about what men really want from women and that "average" is not a bad thing at all and not to
expect greater from a man than the dad that loved and raised you, etc). But he should be mindful of how his audience is trending. It would not hurt for the underlying message for what our responsibilities are as men to be a bit more of an explicit message in order to keep things balanced. I am not advocating that if the show is about delusional women seeking high value men, the focus should be shifted to Black men. Never that. I advocate that our place in things and our own responsibility be sprinkled in from time to time when appropriate, with the underlying understanding that Black women and men effect each other. He could still go in just as hard on the women as he has been and I believe that the teaching would be equally effective.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
You and I get the underlying message and it's a good one. A lot of brothas who are part of his audience don't appear to get it. Case in point: like I said earlier in the thread, a couple months ago KS made an IG post uplifting a pretty young sista who had gotten her graduate degree, was active in the community and was going places. Brothas started savaging this woman in the comments. Just going in on her for no reason. KS ended up having to lock the comments and then before the day was over he ended up deleting the post entirely.

That shouldn't have happened. He did a very good thing in celebrating the young Sis and also did well to protect her from the negative comments, as best he could after the fact. I question why was she attacked like that by his audience in the first place, and does he bear any responsibility for potentially having cultivated that hate through not providing more balance in the course of his most famous podcasts featuring women calling in?

I'm not advocating that his videos addressing women seeking high value men give equal weight to being harsh on men as well as women. He should keep on letting delusional women know the real deal (about what men really want from women and that "average" is not a bad thing at all and not to
expect greater from a man than the dad that loved and raised you, etc). But he should be mindful of how his audience is trending. It would not hurt for the underlying message for what our responsibilities are as men to be a bit more of an explicit message in order to keep things balanced. I am not advocating that if the show is about delusional women seeking high value men, the focus should be shifted to Black men. Never that. I advocate that our place in things and our own responsibility be sprinkled in from time to time when appropriate, with the underlying understanding that Black women and men effect each other. He could still go in just as hard on the women as he has been and I believe that the teaching would be equally effective.
This is the most fair post I've read so far.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why we think we talking about u famo?

U easily kid from kid and play

The logical cool cat.

But u def nota playa tho

I made some attempts and failed.

I loved them hoes, mayne.

You know, that nice guy shit.

Eventually, I had to learn to do me first. That lesson didn’t come without Ls and plenty of fish grease afterwards.

It doesn't advance the culture.
Better to be a man.

My issue was I went after women that was on some other stuff. I was the nice guy. I use to think by subscribing to what the men did in fairytales I would land a queen. What I had to find out through experiences was that the women I was pursuing wasn’t interested in that. Nor was they interested in a kat coming up. Wifey was the only woman interested in building with me instead of waiting to be a beneficiary.

I don’t regret loving chicks because I learned a lot, but thinking back, I felt dumb on how I got played being naive. That nice guy shit is not the way to go. You can be a gentleman, but put you first. I spent way too much time to trying to appease them instead of focusing on myself and growth.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I made some attempts and failed.

I loved them hoes, mayne.

You know, that nice guy shit.

Eventually, I had to learn to do me first. That lesson didn’t come without Ls and plenty of fish grease afterwards.

My issue was I went after women that was on some other stuff. I was the nice guy. I use to think by subscribing to what the men did in fairytales I would land a queen. What I had to find out through experiences was that the women I was pursuing wasn’t interested in that. Nor was they interested in a kat coming up. Wifey was the only woman interested in building with me instead of waiting to be a beneficiary.

I don’t regret loving chicks because I learned a lot, but thinking back, I felt dumb on how I got played being naive. That nice guy shit is not the way to go. You can be a gentleman, but put you first. I spent way too much time to trying to appease them instead of focusing on myself and growth.
Kid always had hoes

Class act he had the baddest lady

She still fine

And in house parties he had Tisha Campbell

I’d be straight

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I ain’t even gon lie

I would fail SS class

When he typing them paragraphs my attention span be done after like 4 words

Then I relize it’s like 8000 more words

I be like naw to that god body shit

Believe it or not, I don’t even speak as much as I type. I was teaching the other day and said all of 50 words to my students the entire time. They just stayed silent and did math. You’d be good in my class.