The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EXACTLY!!! My son got this friend watching YouTube videos that I outlawed in my house on his phone. And this kid has gone through some kind of abuse with his mother. Lives with his grandmother, stays with his dad Thursday and Friday and his mother over the weekend. I have to work OVERTIME to combat this little bastards influence! Then my daughter has this Hispanic friend who has 3 brothers living with their parents two that are in their mid twenties. They garage ALWAYS smells like weed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Matt Walsh is one of those motherfcukers that is always trying to "own the libs!" So anything he puts out is slanted. Not denying that there is an agenda, but this motherfcuker will make it seem like it is a lot bigger than it is. Like trans kids playing in high school sports.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Then my daughter has this Hispanic friend who has 3 brothers living with their parents two that are in their mid twenties.

Daughter, you won't be able to hang with your friend anymore.

That's how that works. To a lesser extent with your son, but especially with your daughter. Considering the lax attitudes towards younger women in that culture and her brothers sounding like fucking losers, you're setting up your daughter to be willing prey to the brothers.

Nip that in the bud, Jack. Thank me later.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is one of the comments under this video..

At present, not one woman in my family has a man (husband or long term relationship). That's my mother, older sister, 5 aunts, and 5 female cousins, even their three oldest daughters who are in their early 20's.

But, if I point this out, I hate women? :confused: :dunno:

These women have done everything to break, run off, manipulate, & kill every man in their lives.
:(

Last edited:

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
59 year old widower, two adult children 42 and 24.

Wants a man on her financial level and NO sex before marriage.

This is what happens to Baby Boomer THOTS as they get old.

All of her talking points sound like women half her age.

One thing I will agree with her on, a man in his late 50's to early 60's should have his financials in order. However, listening to her all she wants is an OG to get on her program.

It's crazy to hear the social programming at work as she tries to shuffle her thoughts while speaking.

A 59 year old woman talking no sex?
Conservatively she's been having sex for 40 years...and wants to stop now?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Not funny and completely unnecessary.
Let me place your ignorant ass on ignore

I call Ken in Samuels a fag and you dudes are so hurt you gotta announce how you putting me on ignore???

Woooooo You dudes on here are as soft as baby shit if this how you act cause your hero is gay and dead.