The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ?uestion is: Now that there is this power vacuum who fills that void? Does Fresh n Fit come in or do they stay in their lane. Abba n Preach seems more Social Commentary. A new guy that seems to be on the rise Confidence Creator, but his format is a lot like Abba n Preach. I think the format KS had was very advanced and you don't see anyone trying to even come close to what he was doing. The flowing of sometimes 3 different platforms, live isn't an easy task. And the only person that I can think of is this bastard from the initial page of this thread Marquette.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
First, RIP to the man. He found his lane and did his thing. Can't hate him at all.

Never watched much of this guy when he was alive. Caught a few thanks to BGOL. On the real side, he talked like SOME BGOLers talk. Eerily similar. Like BGOL vet since the 90s similar. I'm waiting for his BGOL screenname to drop. :eek:

Make money. Check.
Appears to be in shape. Check.
Talks image. Check.
Only dates dimes. Check.
Talks about bum bitches and bum men. Check.

So in terms of who fills the vacuum, SOME cats here alone could step to the damn mic talking the same shit they type. This guy started doing cologne videos. I didn't even realize this was the same fucking cat. I used to google fragrances and found him in the reviews. Just after his passing I realized THAT was Kevin Samuels. I was like :eek::eek::eek::eek: **weebay gif**

Cat went from digital underground Pac to Juice Pac. Go check the earlier videos. Dude came out the gate more Cliff Huxtable than the BGOLer-type he went out as.

Start Kev seemed like he would have been on SOL making friends. Finish Kev the type would have been accused of 'running females off bgol' for giving them the same heat the men get. BGOL Kev would have been told he hates women because he told a chick the truth about her OG Quaid stomach while simps in here flood her PM crashing the BGOL server. Capes waving.

From the little I saw, guy gave some solid advice. But people(men and women alike) who study how Kev transformed his own image are who will get the most from him. Still crazy this the same guy and I just found out days ago.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First, RIP to the man. He found his lane and did his thing. Can't hate him at all.

Never watched much of this guy when he was alive. Caught a few thanks to BGOL. On the real side, he talked like SOME BGOLers talk. Eerily similar. Like BGOL vet since the 90s similar. I'm waiting for his BGOL screenname to drop. :eek:

Make money. Check.
Appears to be in shape. Check.
Talks image. Check.
Only dates dimes. Check.
Talks about bum bitches and bum men. Check.

So in terms of who fills the vacuum, SOME cats here alone could step to the damn mic talking the same shit they type. This guy started doing cologne videos. I didn't even realize this was the same fucking cat. I used to google fragrances and found him in the reviews. Just after his passing I realized THAT was Kevin Samuels. I was like :eek::eek::eek::eek: **weebay gif**

Cat went from digital underground Pac to Juice Pac. Go check the earlier videos. Dude came out the gate more Cliff Huxtable than the BGOLer-type he went out as.

Start Kev seemed like he would have been on SOL making friends. Finish Kev the type would have been accused of 'running females off bgol' for giving them the same heat the men get. BGOL Kev would have been told he hates women because he told a chick the truth about her OG Quaid stomach while simps in here flood her PM crashing the BGOL server. Capes waving.

From the little I saw, guy gave some solid advice. But people(men and women alike) who study how Kev transformed his own image are who will get the most from him. Still crazy this the same guy and I just found out days ago.

It's funny you bring up the cologne. He would mention some fragrances and I would jump over to FBO and get the "imitations" (some of those fragrances he would mention are 600+)

You know cats here don't show their faces unless they're getting ock'ed!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
My ?uestion is: Now that there is this power vacuum who fills that void? Does Fresh n Fit come in or do they stay in their lane. Abba n Preach seems more Social Commentary. A new guy that seems to be on the rise Confidence Creator, but his format is a lot like Abba n Preach. I think the format KS had was very advanced and you don't see anyone trying to even come close to what he was doing. The flowing of sometimes 3 different platforms, live isn't an easy task. And the only person that I can think of is this bastard from the initial page of this thread Marquette.

Some holes are best left unfilled as what fills it up may end up doing structural damage beyond repair.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I recognize that voice, it's a white broad with a youtube channel Just Pearly Things. She tries to hide a lot of her Red Pill rhetoric behind her conservative views. Co-signing Ben Shapiro and the likes, she likes throwing up her black (mixed) friends on videos about changing their minds about Trump, Thomas Sowell and Larry Elders

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uhmmm
uhhmmm.png

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Okay so I finally watched the video...I read this as if you're a piece of shyt dude, this book will help take you down. He reads the book: "...as they relate to male misconduct..." But then he references that this book is supposed to take down "males"?!?! I mean the book gave references of the males this was meant to be used on! Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, etc... He keeps leaving the misconduct aspect of this book out, conveniently.

It's 80pages! HE COULDN'T READ THIS BYTCH!

Rape laws are "misused" by women, should that shyt just be tossed? The book got 3 stars, he could have read them and fleshed more out of this. This shyt is just half assed!

Last edited: