The Official Karen Thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not having a conversation with a person with a flip phone.

200.gif

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like every Karen I see is a big fat funky middle aged stinkin' white woman. Their white privilege is being diminished and projections indicate they'll be a minority population in the country by 2040 and they just can't handle it. :rolleyes:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Rawstory is trash so it's easy to see how you could miss information trying to read an article on that site.
Hey Raw story is not trash what they do is take real stories and repost it with their comments so it’s not fake

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Seems like every Karen I see is a big fat funky middle aged stinkin' white woman. Their white privilege is being diminished and projections indicate they'll be a minority population in the country by 2040 and they just can't handle it. :rolleyes:
That is happening really fast I read a story last week were there are more non-whites at 16 and under than whites.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And some think Trump is losing supporters.
He is losing supporters these are the diehard 30 something percent. In 2016 Trump had a lot of soft support because of people not voting and some people didn’t like Hillary......this time it is 2020 and it’s totally different now

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And some think Trump is losing supporters.
Here's a whole channel of the sane ones and new vids are being posted on the daily. I say one yesterday from a Brit who is a WI absentee voter who became a citizen 30 years ago. He lives in the EU after retiring but still participates in elections, etc.