jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

el3xhE.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lesbians are gay. Lesbians don’t like men. Why are we supporting gays? Gays don’t do anything for the black community. About 35-40% of blacks are fucking gay these days.... we certainly don’t need to be celebrating that shit.
juss because a chick sucks on pussy doesn't mean she doesn't suck dick... Lot of puss y suckers also like dick... Why are we celebrating ? Cause men like puss y and what's better than pussy? More pussy? So the more the merrier... The thread title was self explanatory so there was no need for you to come in this thread with the overload of puss y in it... Here's some more puss y added to this thread

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Lesbians are gay. Lesbians don’t like men. Why are we supporting gays? Gays don’t do anything for the black community. About 35-40% of blacks are fucking gay these days.... we certainly don’t need to be celebrating that shit.
These chicks are just freaks or maybe "Gay for Pay." This shit gets views, that's all. Look around where you are and tell me how many real Lesbians are that feminine. I just don't see that many at all. It's all studs and butches with lumpy, low self-esteemed ass heaux. I just don't see THAT many fine chicks on the arm of a stud/butch.

I do feel what you're saying though.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
juss because a chick sucks on pussy doesn't mean she doesn't suck dick... Lot of puss y suckers also like dick... Why are we celebrating ? Cause men like puss y and what's better than pussy? More pussy? So the more the merrier... The thread title was self explanatory so there was no need for you to come in this thread with the overload of puss y in it... Here's some more puss y added to this thread

Phenomenal job Tall. You always come through in the 4th quarter. Fuck whoever don't like it. :yes:

bGoiM2.jpg