The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Thread...

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Re: The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Threa

Sam aka Trojan is already deleting the video links.:hmm:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Re: The Official Etagirls/perfectshots/thickmodelspot/girlsgoneglam/fashionglam Threa

now for some fashionglama bitches...

m-thumb-4.jpg

m-thumb-1.jpg

m-thumb-2.jpg

m-thumb-3.jpg

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

Sam aka Trojan is already deleting the video links.:hmm:

fuck that ham sammich eatin nigga!!

we rollin deep like Hydra... cut off one head, and another shall take its place!!

keysersoze

Star
Registered

clay, u have to post the download links cus we can't right click that much.

use sharebee which automatically uploads to 5 other sites (zshare, megaupload, etc.)

AWWW SHIT !!

This MUDAFUKA don went POSTAL !!

:eek:

:eek:

Nigga I do NOT..Repeat I do NOT own any websites...

WTF !!! :lol::lol:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

clay, u have to post the download links cus we can't right click that much.

use sharebee which automatically uploads to 5 other sites (zshare, megaupload, etc.)

If I had them I would. Everything I'm posting is search and seizure, and I'll be damned if I download all of this shit to my HD.

ninjas got Bulk Image Downloader, that should hold 'em.

slik

Potential Star
Registered

:yes:

and

Bump!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

I'll be back but the superbowl happens live one time a year these hoes will be hear as long as bandwidth exists....oh yeah looks like Cleveland going home a winner too...

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If I had them I would. Everything I'm posting is search and seizure, and I'll be damned if I download all of this shit to my HD.

ninjas got Bulk Image Downloader, that should hold 'em.

Bulk Image Downloader doesn't work here...

t4l

Potential Star
Registered

:yes::yes::yes: great post thank's

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

im gonna say it
the eta vids are whack, too small , too short , and too unorganized
why didnt the fool just put the camera on a tripod..why didnt he give equal time to the titties? glad this was free , id be mad if had to pay for it

REGALS

wannabe star
Registered

nice post. waitin on the fashionglam drop

bigreg2007

Star
Registered

This post is the SHIT!!!