***The Official Blaccberry Storm Thread***

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
So I copped this bitch Friday and felt it was a big ass let down. Then i went bacc to the store and this Mexican Cat put me up on game in regards to the features of the phone. So I left with hope but I just can't remember them. I'm on Craccberry.com tryin to see what it can do. R u Storm owners satisfied and is there anything special I should know out the gate?

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
I never really saw a need for the storm.

If I wanted a touchscreen media device the iphone can't really be beat.

Part of the reason I have a blackberry is because I need a keyboard and a phone that handles email and messaging better than the iphone

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
^^^I feel you. This is my first Blaccberry but I still have that lil kid in me having to have the hottest shit type attitude..lol. It ain't too bad so far. I wanted the Iphone too just not the network that comes with it.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
why you spelling the name blackberry like that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I saw this in another post and I think cats think it's cool to write it like that. Words like fucc get the same treatment. Or could be, they can't spell for shit.

-VG

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
It's crazy that this phone is their most advertised phone at this point and BGOL didn't have an official thread on it. I know I ain't the only mofo wit it.

TonyStark

Potential Star
Registered
Take that shit back to the store. Get the Bold. The floating screen over time will get loose and start to "rattle " around in the casing. The same floating screen with collect all the crud out of your pockets and all the powder from your powdered doughnut into the spacing between it and the casing. :smh: And that's why there are no post about this phone because it's garbage. The processor is slow as well.

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
Take that shit back to the store. Get the Bold. The floating screen over time will get loose and start to "rattle " around in the casing. The same floating screen with collect all the crud out of your pockets and all the powder from your powdered doughnut into the spacing between it and the casing. :smh: And that's why there are no post about this phone because it's garbage. The processor is slow as well.

Yeah I got 30 days. I keep my phone in the holster though and my Treo was kept pretty clean. I looked at the Omnia while I was there but as far as Business goes I figured the Storm was a better route. I got 3 1/2 more weeks so I'm gonna test drive it a little while longer.

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
That New Curve.. is dope.. has keypad and a touch screen..! The Storm is okay.. Not a big fan.. but its decent..!

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
That New Curve.. is dope.. has keypad and a touch screen..! The Storm is okay.. Not a big fan.. but its decent..!

Man, I asked dude if there was another new one ut and he told me no but I woulda swore I heard about something other than the Storm. How long has the new curve been out for?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The kinda "business" you doing you need to be on the pay phone anyways.

That storm shit is not cool period.

Coolest shit is the iphone hands down Apple is running this shit.

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
The kinda "business" you doing you need to be on the pay phone anyways.

That storm shit is not cool period.

Coolest shit is the iphone hands down Apple is running this shit.

Sounds like you're implying a different type of business than what I was speaking of. I've been in Management in Healthcare for years Bro, no need for a payphone I have my own office my man.

In regards to the Storm have you had one or what is your opinion based off of?