The Official 2026/2027 NBA Season Thread

Kobe over Shaq is CRAZY.

I don’t agree that a team can only have one alpha. I think that one had two.

And I disagree about Golden State… Draymond has never gone at Steph (as far as we know) but him being the enforcer and protecting his guys means he’s not the or an alpha?
 


“Today was hard I can’t lie to you — it was exhausting but I expected that. I missed a couple boxouts and Bam kind of lit me up — I love that. We hold each other accountable, we take this real serious. It’s a practice in September but Bam wants to win every drill and so does Giannis — I just love being around that energy…I’m very grateful to be here.”
 



 


Sports betting is correct but for you all that look at LeBron or any other person that are involved in prediction markets are totally misinformed on the subject. calling prediction markets sports gambling is like calling the stock market a casino. you don't have to like it, but it's a regulated exchange where people trade with each other, not a house that profits when you lose. Know the difference

 
Back
Top