The Official 2024-2025 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
they are gonna make an example out of him cuz it was also the only game on ..

everybody was watching ....:smh:

if we would have connected fully on that helmet swing tho he would have been arrested on the spot....

his ass lucky ....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Miles better come out and say he got called the N word. Only thing that can save him :giggle:
Basically.

s3OdUT.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
they are gonna make an example out of him cuz it was also the only game on ..

everybody was watching ...
.:smh:

if we would have connected on that helmet swing tho he would have been arrested on the spot....

his ass lucky ....
Damn, that's a good ass point. I didn't even think of that. Your right, he done. I believe assult charges will come as well.

SBxgCW.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
On Facebook their saying Garrett was kicked in the groin by Rudolph. Hopefully the NFL will punish Rudolph as well.
They're gonna review it all. I'm sure Mason will get fined for sure for trying to rip his helmet off and the kick if seen. Should have been a flag for roughing the passer and I think that's what started tha whole thing.

qux1eD.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn I just saw the fight on NFL.com o_O
Mason taking all types of L's this year huh?
First he got knocked out cold in the Ravens game
Now getting his ass beat by Myles Garrett

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Yup. Myles gonna get a huge L in the end though with a season long suspension plus possible assult charges. :smh: That shit cost him way more.

5l2EFf.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
On Facebook their saying Garrett was kicked in the groin by Rudolph. Hopefully the NFL will punish Rudolph as well.
They're gonna review it all. I'm sure Mason will get fined for sure for trying to rip his helmet off and the kick if seen. Should have been a flag for roughing the passer and I think that's what started tha whole thing.

qux1eD.jpg
Yeah he did. You can see it when they're trying to pull Garrett off of him. That's probably what set Garrett off along with Rudolph trying to rip off his helmet

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

qux1eD.jpg
Man I was gonna say lowkey the Steelers had the game won. Game was over and they were blitzing and shit. I have no problem with that but that’s when shit like this happens. I think Browns got caught up in that shit.

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered

As stated in a prévious post:

Just saw this and they are talking about criminal assault charges. With that said fuck Mason Rudolph, Garrett was wrong as hell but Rudolph actions by trying to rip off Garett’s helmet is what started this and nobody is talking about it. Also I expect Pouncy to get a number for games for kicking a player in the head while on the ground. I’m annoyed how Rudolph is playing the victim acting as though he didn’t do anything. I haven’t seen the kick but you clearly see he tries to rip off dudes helmet.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man I was gonna say lowkey the Steelers had the game won. Game was over and they were blitzing and shit. I have no problem with that but that’s when shit like this happens. I think Browns got caught up in that shit.
I have no problem with the Browns blitzing. No pity party for us. Guys gotta pick it up. Garrett just was wilin'. He blacked out. Goodell gonna drop the hammer on his ass.

9FgDp0.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As stated in a prévious post:

I’m annoyed how Rudolph is playing the victim acting as though he didn’t do anything. I haven’t seen the kick but you clearly see he tries to rip off dudes helmet.

This right here
I'm not excusing Myles for what he did, but Rudolph is going to play the innocent victim role for the cameras
You know how white people do
If Rudolph gets off with no penalty at all, dudes gonna be feelin himself, acting invincible like George Zimmerman
This is why you have to be smart, if or when you retaliate
Fucked up situation all the way around

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Can't do that shit though Gene. Jusst can't. Miles gonna get fined a lot of money and miss the rest of the year easily for that shit. And the union will not back him on this at all. He ends up hurting his own team.

8YcDoR.jpg
I know he shouldn't have done it, but for a grown man to act the way that cac acted about seeing it is fucking ridiculous. My daughter is 13-years-old and wouldn't act like that. Such fucking drama.

Such reactions are usually reserved for when physical damage happens.

Now if Garrett had hit the cac flush, knocked him out, and blood was every fucking where, I'd expect that type of reaction.

It's fucked up though. Garrett a 270-pound human and don't need to swing helmets. He does need to sit his ass down. Not for anything going into next season. I'd match this to a hockey player swinging a stick as a weapon. What those penalties like?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I know he shouldn't have done it, but for a grown man to act the way that cac acted about seeing it is fucking ridiculous. My daughter is 13-years-old and wouldn't act like that. Such fucking drama.

Such reactions are usually reserved for when physical damage happens.

Now if Garrett had hit the cac flush, knocked him out, and blood was every fucking where, I'd expect that type of reaction.

It's fucked up though. Garrett a 270-pound human and don't need to swing helmets. He does need to sit his ass down. Not for anything going into next season. I'd match this to a hockey player swinging a stick as a weapon. What those penalties like?
Oh you do that shit in hockey your banned for the year. What Garrett did is gonna get Freddie Kitchens fired. That team is an undisciplined mess. Browns fans are pissed they win a big game on national tv and no one is talking about it. They can't do shit right.

8JLu5X.jpg

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
6e57bda25c64435e1a4d9857184f890b.jpg

whoa now...now lets not get carried away ...dont let that win against the Ravens early in the season fool u ...

they play again in December ...lets c how that rematch go ... :cool:

We shall see.

Oh you do that shit in hockey your banned for the year. What Garrett did is gonna get Freddie Kitchens fired. That team is an undisciplined mess. Browns fans are pissed they win a big game on national tv and no one is talking about it. They can't do shit right.

8JLu5X.jpg
I would have fired Kitchens this morning.

Team lacks discipline and this is a direct result of the coach.

slam

Super Moderator
wow ...

Suspended indefinitely ....

they ray riced that ni99a...:eek2:

i thought they would have put a number on it...yikes...

Pouncey got 3 ....def the kick did it ....

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
Teams got fined Quarter Mill a piece ...

chump change ...whats Myles sallary ...?

that shit gonna hit him hard ...those game checks gonna add up ... :smh:

oh...Ogunjobi was suspended one game for pushing Mason ...:hmm:

so Mason isnt suspended or fined for instigating it ....wow...:eek2:

y`all agree...?