{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
13124605_1230861443605524_3951501163164439759_n.jpg

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/kuanesha-yasmine-deleon-pryor.1139512/

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At 10 years old, and growing up in Prince George's County, and you thought Steph Curry was white. But, you known Michael Beasley since you were 10? I went to school in PG county and trust and believe they have their fair share of people that are Steph Curry's complexion.
Durant was born in DC and raised in St. Pleasant, which is literally across the street from the city line. Nothing diverse about those areas at that time. I dont think its a stretch for him to see a high yellow nigga from a distance and think hes a cac. Keep in mind some of these tourneys are in huge gyms with 6+ courts on the floor and games going at a time.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Durant was born in DC and raised in St. Pleasant, which is literally across the street from the city line. Nothing diverse about those areas at that time. I dont think its a stretch for him to see a high yellow nigga from a distance and think hes a cac. Keep in mind some of these tourneys are in huge gyms with 6+ courts on the floor and games going at a time.

:hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At 10 years old, and growing up in Prince George's County, and you thought Steph Curry was white. But, you known Michael Beasley since you were 10? I went to school in PG county and trust and believe they have their fair share of people that are Steph Curry's complexion.

Hey man I’ve been laughing at that clip for years! :lol:

Thanks for fucking it up with reality because you’re kinda right. :angry: