{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FCU_7XxXsAQVSJT

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I don't think he's doing it for sympathy
Literally the complaint on him this entire time and focus of his ridicule is he isn't mentally tough.
He got called all types of soft all types of a bitch all types of everything for having mental blocks
Now he's calling it out and then not you but people are saying is he really mentally struggling?

Oh you mean the dude you've been clowning and railing against for not being mentally tough is suddenly faking saying he's not mentally tough?
I think many are questioning it, because he played the "back tightness" card first.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday, it was back tightness, but when that didn't work, I guess Rich Paul pointed out to him, that the language in his contract makes him exempt from financial penalties if he has a mental issue. Fuck him!

Yea, fuck him!

I turned to ESPN and one of the anchors was talking about Ben and he said “Now that it’s mental it’s a totally different issue “.

I wanted to snap! :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone think Vince Carter should've made the cut?

I just glanced at the list for the first time.

I’d say that Dwight Howard should be on the list before instead of AD.

I might be biased because I never liked Paul Pierce or the Celtics but he’s one of the 75th greatest ever? :confused:

It’s too many former friends for me to remember so it’s name by name basis for me.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Steph is not a PG. He is the best shooting guard AFTER Jordan. If you want to call Jordan a 3, OK then Steph is No. 1.

Zeke Thomas is still the 2nd best PG in NBA history, behind Magic. I just don't understand why people forget how amazing he was, especially in the era get played.

Steph is the singular point guard.

Traditional point guard gets ball brings it up passes to person they shoot gets assist that's that.

Steph does that when the dunce let's him
But also Steph gets everyone easy shots which is the definition of what the point guard does.

Because so much attention is paid - because he's being doubled 30 feet from the basket everyone else gets wide open looks and layups

He's revolutionized the game in a way that won't be appreciated and that's ok.

But when everyone else plays 4 on 3 and are left open then yea that's kind of the point guards job break down the defense and get everyone open looks

I'm not arguing placement I'm resisting the not a point guard.

He is

And he is the system

And it can't work if he's not on the court they proved that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I think many are questioning it, because he played the "back tightness" card first.

Possibly but again maybe it's hard to admit they're right about his mental toughness but he had to actually play that final truth

Who knows

I just know it's hard to tell someone they're ok
And especially when the knock on him literally has been he's not ok in the head.

Shit Philly even has a history of that with fultz before him not even being able to shoot all mental went to a new place and is actually trying to play good

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph is the singular point guard.

Traditional point guard gets ball brings it up passes to person they shoot gets assist that's that.

Steph does that when the dunce let's him
But also Steph gets everyone easy shots which is the definition of what the point guard does.

Because so much attention is paid - because he's being doubled 30 feet from the basket everyone else gets wide open looks and layups

He's revolutionized the game in a way that won't be appreciated and that's ok.

But when everyone else plays 4 on 3 and are left open then yea that's kind of the point guards job break down the defense and get everyone open looks

I'm not arguing placement I'm resisting the not a point guard.

He is

And he is the system

And it can't work if he's not on the court they proved that.

He’s definitely a PG, they’re not gonna waste his time and energy dribbling the ball up the floor driving and kicking.

Their offense is different, designed to utilize Steph’s skills and it works for them to be successful.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I just glanced at the list for the first time.

I’d say that Dwight Howard should be on the list before instead of AD.

I might be biased because I never liked Paul Pierce or the Celtics but he’s one of the 75th greatest ever? :confused:

It’s too many former friends for me to remember so it’s name by name basis for me.
I'm not big on Paul Pierce making the list either

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Possibly but again maybe it's hard to admit they're right about his mental toughness but he had to actually play that final truth

Who knows

I just know it's hard to tell someone they're ok
And especially when the knock on him literally has been he's not ok in the head.

Shit Philly even has a history of that with fultz before him not even being able to shoot all mental went to a new place and is actually trying to play good
BILLS YOU KNOW I HAVE THE UTMOST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU HOMIE AND I CERTAINLY MEAN NO DISRESPECT WHEN I SAY THIS BUT FUCK EVERY WORD YOU JUST UP THERE MY DUDE. THIS COWARD CREATED THIS SHITSTORM BY NOT PUSHING HIMSELF TO BE BETTER. PERIOD!!! ITS NOT THE FACT HE MISSED FREE THROWS, ITS THE FACT HE'S COMFORTABLE WITH IT. HE DOESN'T WANNA PUSH HIMSELF TO BE GREAT. NO ONE CAN BE AT FAULT FOR THAT BUT HIMSELF. HIS MENTAL HEALTH IS JUST FINE. HE JUST A FUCKIN BITCH AND THE WORLD IS LETTING HIM KNOW IT. ITS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HIM. THATS ALL THATS WRONG WITH THIS FAGGOT. PHILADELPHIA IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO DO THIS.

gMsQxe.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I’ve made comments on here and elsewhere in the area or “Shiiiiiiit, for THAT much money, count me in!” :yes: :yes::yes: I’ve said this and meant it, many times. I’ve even chided the likes of Kyrie, Wiggins, fighters, etc. this is because I’ve never seen that type of money and can’t imagine letting anything stop me from earning millions. I feel I could tolerate racism, haters, pain, unfavorable conditions. I mean, it’s millions!!!! But…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I’ve made comments on here and elsewhere in the area or “Shiiiiiiit, for THAT much money, count me in!” :yes: :yes::yes: I’ve said this and meant it, many times. I’ve even chided the likes of Kyrie, Wiggins, fighters, etc. this is because I’ve never seen that type of money and can’t imagine letting anything stop me from earning millions. I feel I could tolerate racism, haters, pain, unfavorable conditions. I mean, it’s millions!!!! But…

giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yesterday, it was back tightness, but when that didn't work, I guess Rich Paul pointed out to him, that the language in his contract makes him exempt from financial penalties if he has a mental issue. Fuck him!
Yea, fuck him!

I turned to ESPN and one of the anchors was talking about Ben and he said “Now that it’s mental it’s a totally different issue “.

I wanted to snap! :roflmao:

Didn‘t Simone Biles do the samething, people taking advantage of this mental health awareness stuff

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.... Just heard Embiid :smh:

Sounds like they were told to tone down any negative talk due Ben's mental illness claims.

Obviously something is wrong with him. They just need to settle with him and let him go.

He gon' fuck around and sue the team for abuse or some shit.

Well, his attorney's are going to cook up some shit to sue the team and whoever talks shit about him.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn.... Just heard Embiid :smh:

Sounds like they were told to tone down any negative talk due Ben's mental illness claims.

Obviously something is wrong with him. They just need to settle with him and let him go.

He gon' fuck around and sue the team for abuse or some shit.

Well, his attorney's are going to cook up some shit to sue the team and whoever talks shit about him.
YOU REALLY GON FALL FOR THAT BULLSHIT? ONLY THING WRONG WITH HIM IS HE A FUCKIN PUSSY. THAT'S IT!!!! :itsawrap:

LucTnF.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOU REALLY GON FALL FOR THAT BULLSHIT? ONLY THING WRONG WITH HIM IS HE A FUCKIN PUSSY. THAT'S IT!!!! :itsawrap:

LucTnF.jpg
:lol:

When I say something is wrong with him, I really just mean all that bullshit he's doing. He just comes off like a weirdo.

I don't buy the mentally ill thing at all. Just that he is a goofy fucker looking for the sympathy route.

I've never seen anything like this in basketball!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:lol:

When I say something is wrong with him, I really just mean all that bullshit he's doing. He just comes off like a weirdo.

I don't buy the mentally ill thing at all. Just that he is a goofy fucker looking for the sympathy route.

I've never seen anything like this in basketball!
I KNEW YOU WERE A GOOD DUDE WHO WOULDN'T FALL FOR THE BULLSHIT. YOUR RIGHT. HE IS A FUCKIN WEIRDO. BEEN TOLD WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR ALL HIS LIFE. NOW HE'S PLAYING WITH THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND THAT SHIT AIN'T FLYING. HE'S NEVER BEEN TOLD HE HAS TO GET BETTER AT THINGS. FUCKIN BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!

WNxWzp.jpg