{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie definitely takes pressure off of Harden and KD. Harden leads the league In turnovers followed by Westbrook at number 2. Grant, Brown, Millsap, Gtiffin, Bembry and Johnson.... none of these cats can shoot a midrange jumpshot to save they're lives. If they could've found away to keep green and shamet they would be better off right now. The way Harden Is playing If KD don't score the ball they will always find themselves in a huge deficit.

More than anything, Kyrie ain't scared. Harden is deferring to much to KD. He got to get back to realizing he's one of the best scorers in league history

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wonder about his defense

Seeing dude sit for 20 minutes with a towel over his head....I just hope he comes back healthy
That's the biggest test
You can make all the moves you want to that doesn't mean you're healthy. You can plan to stop to plant to jump to slide etc

It's reacting to players thats when you're body is ok. Cause you don't know what they're going to do and if you can keep up and have no trouble consistently guarding then he's back.

He's worked hard man. Really hard, no harder than others but 2 years is a long time he's ready and I hope he is.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Injuries have really hurt the Lakers. But we back to 500 and we gonna get better. We got to bench danger-Rus when we trying to close out and we will be okay. Season long. I'll remember all these hatin' ass comments when we beat the Warriors in the playoffs again...

You mean when NVM

It's all good

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was Udonis hurt?

His game is

200.gif

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Injuries have really hurt the Lakers. But we back to 500 and we gonna get better. We got to bench danger-Rus when we trying to close out and we will be okay. Season long. I'll remember all these hatin' ass comments when we beat the Warriors in the playoffs again...

The Warriors move around too much for you guys to keep up.
That is a strength & simultaneously a weakness. The basket doesn't move. The lakers will adapt. It's gonna be tough and epic. Here is an analogy you may get:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder about his defense

Seeing dude sit for 20 minutes with a towel over his head....I just hope he comes back healthy
Me too...he my favorite on that team...He dealing with a lot. Coming back from injuries where you have to rehab every day after day is a helluva burden. You got to deal with depression, doubt, fear, pain, while paying hardwork & dedication dues and checking your desire to get back to 100 too early.

I tore my kneecap completely away from my lower leg playing ball. Patella was in the middle of my thigh (non-contact injury, but I sweared somebody fouled me hard enough to throw my ass in the air & slam me on the ground). Rehabbed everyday for over four years. Shyt was no joke. I'm a 100 now, but I tell no lies or claim easy victories.