{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dallas big men have become just plain ineffective in this matchup. there's no lineup that kidd can deploy to alleviate it. the warriors rotation just rolling . gotta respect how they move the ball and don't take bad shots.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Amajorfucup @shaddyvillethug

342J.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Boring predictable series.Not watching cause I know GS gone win and they gone allow that white boy to ball as if he were Jordan

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I can't stand Luka,he goes around thinking everything is a foul and people keep making excuses for him. I don't want to hear people say Luka needs help when they criticized Lebron when he had less talent around him than Luka..
Shit, I'll say it because I defended Lebron when he was in the same situation. Luka needs help. :lol: It's just true. Shit is Brons Cavs 2.0.

My problem with Luka is the same I had with Shaq. They don't take conditioning seriously. But since they still dominate, they get away with it. Luka needs to get off the babka and vodka offseason regime. Doesn't change the fact Luka needs help. Even Shaq had Penny, Kobe, and the brunson types in the back.

And what NBA player doesn't act like they get fouled or surprised when called for a foul. Tim Duncan was the master of acting like :eek: every damn time they blew the whistle on him.

People just always going to hate the Lebrons, Lukas, and Curry's of the world. Those cats just too good. If they ain't on your squad, it's fuck them. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I'll say it because I defended Lebron when he was in the same situation. Luka needs help. :lol: It's just true. Shit is Brons Cavs 2.0.

My problem with Luka is the same I had with Shaq. They don't take conditioning seriously. But since they still dominate, they get away with it. Luka needs to get off the babka and vodka offseason regime. Doesn't change the fact Luka needs help. Even Shaq had Penny, Kobe, and the brunson types in the back.

And what NBA player doesn't act like they get fouled or surprised when called for a foul. Tim Duncan was the master of acting like :eek: every damn time they blew the whistle on him.

People just always going to hate the Lebrons, Lukas, and Curry's of the world. Those cats just too good. If they ain't on your squad, it's fuck them. :yes:
You grouped Wardell in with 2 generational type players

Curry was lottery status with a “hand” injury

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Luka goes to the extreme even more than CP3. Dude act like he got hit by a fucking missile when the opponent is no where near him. He does it on every single possession and it's annoying ass fuck. I understand,stars get the calls even though I think it's stupid but at least make it close. He doesn't even do that.

Also,I understand Luka needs help but these same people never gave Lebron the same pass like they're doing with Luka. Matter of fact,Lebron was younger than Luka is right now yet Lebron was expected to go to the playoffs and win a title at his age. It's amazes me,how the media criticize players more than others despite being in the same situation.

Like,I said I don't want hear people feeling sorry for Luka when they've criticized Lebron. If,they're gonna criticized Lebron then they should do tje same thing for Luka. And,what's even worse is that Luka is never in shape even though that's part of his job..

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like Nick Wright but some of his takes are just awful...im not sure what he saw to think Mavs would win this series in 5... :lol: :smh:

How often do you have to be wrong before you're taken off TV...i guess if that was the case Colin Cowherd would have been off a while ago

Chris Broussard was nice about it when he was saying "im gonna teach today" :lol:

Reactions: BDR

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one who saw Wiggins chop Luka in the throat? It wasn't a flop.
Go look at it again Wigs didn’t touch him

Wiggins did touch him because he led with his arm.

Looks like Wiggins hit I’m the chest area but I wouldn’t have given him an offensive foul either.

In the screen cap below you can clearly see Wiggins arm on Luka.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wiggins did touch him because he led with his arm.

Looks like Wiggins hit I’m the chest area but I wouldn’t have given him an offensive foul either.

In the screen cap below you can clearly see Wiggins arm on Luka.

Watch again, Wiggins tapped him in the throat before his arm touched Luka.