{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The fact that you didn’t comprehend a single word I said let’s me know that out conversation is over.

Enjoy the game and have a good night.

You said Dame Lillard had a problem with his approach as if that represented the 400 players in the league :lol:

and you thought you were saying something.

again, Mr Sensitive, don't say shit critical about a player on this board

Pat Bev said the shit and is going to see him next year...he doesn't give a fuck, but you do. Poor Chris Paul, they're picking on him. I guess he should have typed the shit anonymously on a message board for it to be ok.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said Dame Lillard had a problem with his approach as if that represented the 400 players in the league :lol:

and you thought you were saying something.

again, Mr Sensitive, don't say shit critical about a player on this board

Pat Bev said the shit and is going to see him next year...he doesn't give a fuck, but you do. Poor Chris Paul, they're picking on him. I guess he should have typed the shit anonymously on a message board for it to be ok.

Enjoy your night, you’re not worth it.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter how many #1 picks Orlando gets, Amway Center will still host trash every NBA season. Give us Gary Harris back now.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't mind him doing it, just don't crawl up in your feelings when they start critiquing James Harden. Harden doesn't deserve a max contract, and he knows that, but his feelings won't let him see that. Yeah, you can tell it was personal with CP3, but he wasn't entirely wrong, but when it came to Harden, he started feeling some kind of way.
Harden absolutely deserve a max contract. It is players who ain’t shit got max deals.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damn Herro saving your asses. :smh:
Got to get him in foul trouble on defense. we not going to let you hide Herro and Strus on defense.
they have almost all the heat fouls.

Punish them!!!

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden absolutely deserve a max contract. It is players who ain’t shit got max deals.

I get it now, you’re “That” guy.

shutterstock_162221975.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damn Herro saving your asses. :smh:
Got to get him in foul trouble on defense. we not going letting you hide Herro and Strus on defense.
they have almost all the heat fouls.

Punish them!!!

He did come into the game immediately making a difference! :lol: