{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Freak has to develop a post up game on the block.... Not the high post....

How you got Smart and Williams guarding you on the block and your leave to set picks... :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'm pulling for the Giannis but I can see the Celtics winning because they are at home so their role players will play better, if the refs give Giannis a charging foul on the first play of the game the Bucks are in trouble. The Bucks gonna need somebody to step up, the Celtics have had a Tatum game, Brown game, HORFORD game and Smart game while the Bucks have been all Giannis with spot duty from Holiday a couple games, that dirty playing cac Grayson Allen hasn't done shit since they put him in the starting lineup, the Bucks might have to put in Serge and hope he can play like his old self for the game

Now they're having a GRANT WILLIAMS game

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
King flop back at it
giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
You gotta wonder if the Celtics practice flopping because my God

I think all teams practice flopping, you see it had gotten so bad at one point the NBA started fining players for doing it. Looks like they gonna need to start doing it again

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bucks loss fall directly on the hands of the CAC owners. Them not going over the Luxury tax to put a team together for a long run says a lot.

Hope Giannis learns from this and demands more from his front office