{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Some people are truly negative not thinking deeper showing that it’s all about perspective.

Those turnovers also led to baskets, regardless if the basket’s are for the other team it’s still a basket.

giphy.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Milwaukee had a chance to cut it to I believe seven and Lopez seven foot ass missed a fuckin alley and of course Boston came down and scored

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Giannis needs to develop a mid-range game. I luv that he's always in attack mode but he keeps trying to bulldoze his way to the basket and defenders know it. He gets a good midrange jumper and that lane will open up significantly for him

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jrue and Giannis forcing each time down the court. Ain't gonna win if you don't trust your teammates

Shit, I wouldn't trust them, they haven't done shit.

George Hill looks like a waste of a roster spot at this point in his career

Portis hasn't provided anything

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I wouldn't trust them, they haven't done shit.

George Hill looks like a waste of a roster spot at this point in his career

Portis hasn't provided anything

What boy Pat 3/4
Lopez 3/6
Matthew 2/4

And Portis is crashing the boards and bringing a lot of effort.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Giannis needs to develop a mid-range game. I luv that he's always in attack mode but he keeps trying to bulldoze his way to the basket and defenders know it. He gets a good midrange jumper and that lane will open up significantly for him
It's crazy that he has Vin Baker as a coach and doesn't have a solid midrange game

This ain't the 90's. a mid range shot is a bad shot unless you're Booker, DeRozan and CP3.