{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
List facts, not opinions, I gave you the facts.

He has one assist title and one scoring title in 19 seasons, no matter how you slice it and dice it, no League MVPs since 2013, almost a decade. When is the last time he was first All Defense?

His game has flaws, bruh.

In his almost 20 years in the league has there been a more decorated player?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Harden has an old man's game & never been the most athletic so his decline won't be as precipitous as we see in Westbrook.
This has nothing to do with Westbrook. In fact, Hardens decline has been more pronounced than Westbrooks thus far. Westbrooks numbers and production are inline with his career numbers. His decline hasnt really begun yet, hes just been exposed on a bigger stage while being a #2 option. Hardens efficiency is down and his poor work ethic and conditioning wont age well. He will be 33 next season on presumably a new max or near max deal. Not good.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has nothing to do with Westbrook. In fact, Hardens decline has been more pronounced than Westbrooks thus far. Westbrooks numbers and production are inline with his career numbers. His decline hasnt really begun yet, hes just been exposed on a bigger stage while being a #2 option. Hardens efficiency is down and his poor work ethic and conditioning wont age well. He will be 33 next season on presumably a new max or near max deal. Not good.
So he suppose to play for a 3 for 15 million?

patrick fucking Ewing was getting paid 29 million in 1997 missing finger rolls

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Conditioning is easy to fix, Harden loves to hoop so he'll realize that he'll need to be better conditioned in his 30s. CP3 had the same issue and got serious about his conditioning once they sent him to OKC.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He get what he get. Im just saying Morey still viewing the nigga like its 2016.

Soft ass chicago nigga. None of em worth a shit without a gun.
James is my age and I can do anything a 18 year old can do

We from the Greatest generation ever

u just saw Kobe do a 20 clip like it was nothing.

u will see Lebron do a 25-30 clip like it’s nothing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lakers finally get a win against quality team!

I mean the Nets were missing their two best players but it’s still a good win…

Right?

giphy.gif

:lol: