{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Zion is about to eat his way out of the league...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man I really wonder about him

The Pelicans might run in to to a Porter situation with him

He's never going to be a generational player, because he's never going to be in good condition and he's not staying healthy enough to improve his game

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Allen done a great job with his footwork. The few times,he was switched against a guard he was able to keep up.

Naw,the defense is the reason,why they're winning games. The offense is shitty ass fuck.

Mobley is doing great for a rookie.

Lauri can't make shots but defending good.

Allen is doing good on both sides of the ball.

Okoro is an offensive liability.

Garland plays well in the first half offensively but shuts down in the second half but makes critical shots when it count.

Overall,the offense is shitty ass fuck on most nights. They're lucky Allen,Lauri and Mobley are playing great defensively.

You sure you meant to include Lauri in the defense part?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I was going to type that when I logged on to @ansatsusha_gouki after last nights win

and Garland has stepped up

Like I said earlier the defense is the reason,why the Cavs are winning games. Sure, Garland played extremely well last night but he's not the type you should depend on to be your main scorer. He'll have a couple of good games and then go passive for another ten.

Garland's scoring aint a problem his lack of aggressiveness is the problem.

You sure you meant to include Lauri in the defense part?

Yes,he was being a scared little bitch at the beginning of the season but JB cussed his ass out and he's been solid at defending and rebounding.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Glad Jason Kidd said something about Luka's crying and whining. The shit is really annoying. Almost every fuckin missed shot. The press of course aren't going to call him out on it like other players.

He's worse than Trae Young when it comes to that bullshit.... :smh:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Not a Warriors fans, but I am hype for them to get Klay & Wiseman back. And as someone who has watched them play since the 'We Believe' days, can I say that the people of San Fran are probably a wonderful folk. But they ain't Oakland.

Nah Mean?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He did have Derrick Rose :dunno:

It's just that players who depend on speed due to age or injury, if you lose that half a step it changes your game like Isaiah Thomas. It took Rose a minute to reinvent himself and he was young enough to do it, but he had to come back as a role player who picked his spots.

That's why I feel they need to take better care of their bodies and not play through injuries.

and defense is one fo the biggest problems because they were liabilities already because of their size

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

BLOW THE TEAM UP

Come on to Philly Dame. :yes:

WK9QUV.jpg