The Official 2019 NFL DRAFT Thread (You Are Now On The Clock)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good pick up by the Steelers getting Johnson WR from Toledo.

0rvWNY.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They're getting too cute. I'm at the point where i'm rooting for them to fail. They could've gotten him a round or two later. And both WRs have had injury stuff in their past.

Yeah man, 9ers seem to always take these boom/bust athletes in the 3rd-4th rounds

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm surprised the 9ers took Deebo Samuel over AJ Brown o_O
I know they were high on Deebo because they coached him at the Senior Bowl

But.....seems like AJ Brown was the more talented WR?
@fonzerrillii Titans might've gotten a steal :hmm:

Man my feet are so fucking tired from two days of draft...

But yeah this draft has been fucking nice... I love the Simmons pick but hate that dude is basically done for this year...

But AJ Brown and Nate Davis picks.. make it up.. there’s two potential starters right there.

Also fuck Reggie Wayne...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If you up... ya’ll should check out my boy Taylor Lewan.. Dude is easily one of the best personalities in the game. This dude is going to be fucking HUGE when his playing career is over.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
DK was just a workout warrior, DK is damn steal and was productive as hell in college, him and corey davis will be a killer combo

Man that A.J. brown and Nate Davis picked got me geeked... also geeked for Simmons buts going to suck that this is a red shirt year... especially cause we don’t have defensive tackle depth now

The only thing that would help is if they could get SUH.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
on the real... @playahaitian this is the type of Organic shit that ESPN needs on the main stations... Mina Kimes had an ALL TIME reaction and Mike Golic Jr.. these beans are damn good line... was perfect.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
on the real... @playahaitian this is the type of Organic shit that ESPN needs on the main stations... Mina Kimes had an ALL TIME reaction and Mike Golic Jr.. these beans are damn good line... was perfect.

fucking the worst pick in NFL HISTORY ...DUDE GUTTED OUR TEAM...:smh:

we have no pass rush n this fucker picks a dam 3rd round QB at 6 ....:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
fucking the worst pick in NFL HISTORY ...DUDE GUTTED OUR TEAM...:smh:

we have no pass rush n this fucker picks a dam 3rd round QB at 6 ....:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Thing is even if you thought he was your guy, you could have gotten him in the 2nd round and used the 6th pick on a top talent.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thing is even if you thought he was your guy, you could have gotten him in the 2nd round and used the 6th pick on a top talent.

This the same guy that let Josh Norman walk a year after going to the SB...yeah Gettleman did some good things while in Carolina, but I have no idea what he's doing up in NY.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
He skips over the Murray to say..

I'm a Buckeye fan to the fullest I had no Idea the Bosa brothers were redneck pieces of shit, It still baffles me why racist want to play predominantly black sports and share a locker room with 98% of young black men, that crackka in trouble in the locker room he might as well just sit in the corner by himself check in and check out

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

He just doomed that cac’s career. And fuck the backstabbing 49er franchise for picking this POS even after having full knowledge about his twitter history and what he said about Kap.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm done man...... these muthafuckas just drafted a damn punter

Yeah man shit is stupid.
I figured they would draft a punter in the 6th round, but not the 4th
They franchise tagged Robbie Gould, but dude is holding out & doesn't want to sign the tag (like Le'veon Bell)

A maga loving pass rusher, 2 possession WR's to replace Garcon, and a punter to replace Robbie Gould
Shanny & Lynch done went FULL retard this year

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Edit: Oops.....this punter will be replacing Pinion
We let him walk in free agency, so we didn't even have a punter sign to the roster until today
Humm.....so I guess we'll draft the field goal kicker in the 5th round then

Last edited:

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man shit is stupid.
I figured they would draft a punter in the 6th round, but not the 4th
They franchise tagged Robbie Gould, but dude is holding out & doesn't want to sign the tag (like Le'veon Bell)

A maga loving pass rusher, 2 possession WR's to replace Garcon, and a punter to replace Robbie Gould
Shanny & Lynch done went FULL retard this year

Not mad at the punter they took, but I do think they took him too high.

thats some shit that good, perennial playoff contender type teams can afford to do. The 9ers aint that