The New Ferrari SF90 Stradale – The Most Powerful & Technological Ferrari Ever Made...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
And I can go to my local Chrysler dealer and get in line behind the soccer mom buying a Dodge Caravan and buy a SRT Hellcat and kick all that money in the balls. Of course, you'll pull more pussy in the Ferrari, but knowing that I spent over a half million dollars to fuck gold digging sluts would keep me from even getting a hard on. Pass. I'll keep my Honda.

You'd get yo ass bust just like a soccer mom. Not sure why dudes confuse muscle cars with super cars.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You totally miss my point. Which BTW is nothing unusual on BGOL. What on Earth makes that "supercar" worth the price of TEN Corvettes? You, can go buy that thing while I go buy a new Corvette along with a six bedroom mansion with the SAME amount of money! Now who made the best investment?

Screen-Hunter-1595.png

================================================================================
================================================================================
Screen-Hunter-1596.png

Just stop it homie. They do not make the Demons anymore. You posted numbers from the Hennessey edition Demon which is an additional $55,000 after market upgrade. I hear you on the price but you not fucking with that Ferrari.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You totally miss my point. Which BTW is nothing unusual on BGOL. What on Earth makes that "supercar" worth the price of TEN Corvettes? You, can go buy that thing while I go buy a new Corvette along with a six bedroom mansion with the SAME amount of money! Now who made the best investment?

Screen-Hunter-1595.png

Screen-Hunter-1596.png
It's all relative bro

And that's not a good comparison

The cat with the Ferrari also has the mansion

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I can go to my local Chrysler dealer and get in line behind the soccer mom buying a Dodge Caravan and buy a SRT Hellcat and kick all that money in the balls. Of course, you'll pull more pussy in the Ferrari, but knowing that I spent over a half million dollars to fuck gold digging sluts would keep me from even getting a hard on. Pass. I'll keep my Honda.

Bgol niggas

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Screen-Hunter-1595.png

Screen-Hunter-1596.png

With all due respect, the guy below is the type of guy that’s buying that Ferrari that this thread’s about. He’s not interested in buying a Corvette, ten Corvettes or the six bedroom mansion that you’re talking about.

Because he already has that mansion that you’re talking about and several others.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
OMG how I cringe every time I see that word. I thought we were peacefully discussing cars..... my people don't always have to agree with me. I didn't always agree with my own mom and dad. Why would you refer to your own historical ship mate as a racial slur in a conversation; about CARS? Really? :hmm:
WE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS headass

Lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell a guy what to do with HIS money. I'm just saying what I would do if I had that kind of money. No, every man has the right to spend his money his own way. As much money as undeserving females have ripped me for in my life, I'm the last one to criticize another. To tell the truth I wouldn't even want the Corvette.... just a Toyota Tacoma or Hilux no matter how much money I had. I'm pretty much a minimalist at this point.

Respect

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
WE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS headass

Lol
I'm likely older than MOST of your grandfathers! I'm an amerikkkan but for the last 2 and a half years I have lived in Cayo, Belize, where the youth call me Abuelo, Padre, Tio or Mr. Tim (my real name). I spent some months in Africa (Accra and Entebbe mostly) three years ago, and will return permanently later this year. There, the young men called me uncle, papa or nanabarima. Then, I get on BGOL with my fellow amerikkkan BlacKs where I am addressed as "nigga" or worse with NO PROVOCATION! I wish we were better people.

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

Honda?!
:roflmao:
I’d suggest to at least buy the piece of shit Chrysler.​

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

Honda?!
:roflmao:
I’d suggest to at least buy the piece of shit Chrysler.​
I live in Belize where half the nation is not even eating! Belize is a tourism destination with no manufacturing of note and relatively little agriculture, and Covid has crippled the economy here with great suffering. I have donated generously till it hurts to Jen's Health Hut in Santa Elena feeding starving BLACK families from mostly the Garifuna community. I'm not worried about what car I drive! That's why I left that hell hole USA in the first place sir. I know what's important and what is nothing but mirage... just smoke, mirrors and bullshit. Peace

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live in Belize where half the nation is not even eating! Belize is a tourism destination with no manufacturing of note and relatively little agriculture, and Covid has crippled the economy here with great suffering. I have donated generously till it hurts to Jen's Health Hut in Santa Elena feeding starving BLACK families from mostly the Garifuna community. I'm not worried about what car I drive! That's why I left that hell hole USA in the first place sir. I know what's important and what is nothing but mirage... just smoke, mirrors and bullshit. Peace
It's all relative. What's important to you is not important to the next person.

Live your life well and just wish the next man peace and happiness. ( At least that's how it' supposed to work, but I'm not that naive.)

Cheers!

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

Props to you for your generous heart... but I still will never own a Honda.​

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
It's all relative. What's important is not important to the next person.

Live your life well and just wish the next man peace and happiness. ( At least that's how it' supposed to work, but I'm not that naive.)

Cheers!
Love and respect my historical ship-mate. (Even though in reality not ALL of us were ever on ships.... we were ALL OVER THE GODDAMN WORLD, long before the Atlantic slave trade, but cac-massa hides that from most of us, but that's a topic for another thread.) Peace

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I'm likely older than MOST of your grandfathers! I'm an amerikkkan but for the last 2 and a half years I have lived in Cayo, Belize, where the youth call me Abuelo, Padre, Tio or Mr. Tim (my real name). I spent some months in Africa (Accra and Entebbe mostly) three years ago, and will return permanently later this year. There, the young men called me uncle, papa or nanabarima. Then, I get on BGOL with my fellow amerikkkan BlacKs where I am addressed as "nigga" or worse with NO PROVOCATION! I wish we were better people.
I can dig it Baba, no disrespect intended

This is also an anonymous forum where people don't have the benefit of visual reference that your neighbors do. That's also a different culture and if you're savvy enough to jump online and post on bgol then surely you can grasp cultural nuance and intent. You know we don't mean nigga the way you mean it. Comes off kinda judgy.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Screen-Hunter-1595.png

Screen-Hunter-1596.png
Those cars are not made for people who have to ask such questions.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

This is also an anonymous forum where people don't have the benefit of visual reference that your neighbors do. That's also a different culture and if you're savvy enough to jump online and post on bgol then surely you can grasp cultural nuance and intent. You know we don't mean nigga the way you mean it. Comes off kinda judgy.
The problem is some folks don't care how you mean it, how you say it, how you spell it, etc.... They do not appreciate, nor do they want to be called/referred to by such a name.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The problem is some folks don't care how you mean it, how you say it, how you spell it, etc.... They do not appreciate, nor do they want to be called/referred to by such a name.
Which is fine. So if it happens after that is expressed, then you know the intent.

But since the majority of people within the culture in question do not share that stance, the onus is on the individual to make that assertion and to do so with an understanding of where the fuck they are.

You can go to somebody's house and ask that they call you what you prefer. When you go in there with an attitude about being called what they call each other when you didn't ask for an exemption, that's your bad.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

Don't get me wrong... You are still Black and my kin and I will continue to love and cheerlead for your existence, rights and success and ain't nothin' you can do about it. Peace

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Don't get me wrong... You are still Black and my kin and I will continue to love and cheerlead for your existence, rights and success and ain't nothin' you can do about it. Peace
No doubt

Right back at you sir, respect

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

My brother. my family's from Belize. I'm at the age, not to far from you, where I'm thinking of a retirement location. How do you find Belize as a retirement haven?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
You hit the proverbial nail on the head, sir. I can't tell you how many times I have heard women (mostly in amerikkka) playfully refer to each other by monikers such as "bitch" and "heifer" and more. That doesn't give me license to walk up to women and address them with "Good morning, Bitch" .... At the end of the day people can call THEMSELVES anything they want, but OTHERS, if they've committed no foul against you deserve to be addressed with respect and decorum. My two cent.

Reactions: BKF

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
My brother. my family's from Belize. I'm at the age, not to far from you, where I'm thinking of a retirement location. How do you find Belize as a retirement haven?
You wanna know the truth? I campaigned for this place on BGOL much more than once, but there are "issues" here that grind my gears so badly! I'm leaving Belize in a few weeks, returning to the US (temporarily for badly needed surgery) but I doubt I will ever return. Some months ago they DOUBLED the visa extension fees. There is this aura here ... almost NOTHING goes smoothly without a hitch. There is always some reason why you can't get, even the most mundane and basic things done on time and properly. Things can be really EXPENSIVE if they are not produced in Belize, Guatemala or Mexico. Want a bag of Lay's potato chips? You'll pay thru your ass for them. But if Mexican potato chips will suffice, they'll almost GIVE you those! BTW, how do you fuck up a potato chip? There are only 3 ingredients. Somehow they manage.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You wanna know the truth? I campaigned for this place on BGOL much more than once, but there are "issues" here that grind my gears so badly! I'm leaving Belize in a few weeks, returning to the US (temporarily for badly needed surgery) but I doubt I will ever return. Some months ago they DOUBLED the visa extension fees. There is this aura here ... almost NOTHING goes smoothly without a hitch. There is always some reason why you can't get, even the most mundane and basic things done on time and properly. Things can be really EXPENSIVE if they are not produced in Belize, Guatemala or Mexico. Want a bag of Lay's potato chips? You'll pay thru your ass for them. But if Mexican potato chips will suffice, they'll almost GIVE you those! BTW, how do you fuck up a potato chip? There are only 3 ingredients. Somehow they manage.

Thank you my brother for the "head's up" and I'm wishing you well with your upcoming surgery. I hope we speak again after you recover. One Love!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you my brother for the "head's up" and I'm wishing you well with your upcoming surgery. I hope we speak again after you recover. One Love!
Thank you so much, sir. As long as my medical issues get dealt with successfully, next stop ... ZIMBABWE. a little help for you...... Once you retire and qualify for Medicare, get it, along with the part B. ($135 + or - a month total) Yes I know it's useless in your expat country but if you unfortunately get a slow progressing illness you can return to the US for treatment. For other more immediate issues Cigna Worldwide sells a healthcare policy that is good everywhere in the world EXCEPT countries where healthcare is prohibitively expensive like the US, Japan, Hong Kong ... places where you wouldn't likely go as an expat anyway cause they're too damned expensive. My policy is approximately 400 US a month with max out of pocket of 3K a year and an extra 100 for evacuation coverage. So if I have major issue in Zimbabwe, I can get jetted to South Africa where the quality of care is at a much higher level. Be advised sir .... don't go screwing around in the third world without heath insurance or a big fat wallet, cause in MANY, MANY places THEY WILL NOT TREAT YOU WITHOUT PAYMENT. You are not a national citizen and they WILL let you die without forethought or hesitation!

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you so much, sir. As long as my medical issues get dealt with successfully, next stop ... ZIMBABWE. a little help for you...... Once you retire and qualify for Medicare, get it, along with the part B. ($135 + or - a month total) Yes I know it's useless in your expat country but if you unfortunately get a slow progressing illness you can return to the US for treatment. For other more immediate issues Cigna Worldwide sells a healthcare policy that is good everywhere in the world EXCEPT countries where healthcare is prohibitively expensive like the US, Japan, Hong Kong ... places where you wouldn't likely go as an expat anyway cause they're too damned expensive. My policy is approximately 400 US a month with max out of pocket of 3K a year and an extra 100 for evacuation coverage. So if I have major issue in Zimbabwe, I can get jetted to South Africa where the quality of care is at a much higher level. Be advised sir .... don't go screwing around in the third world without heath insurance or a big fat wallet, cause in MANY, MANY places THEY WILL NOT TREAT YOU WITHOUT PAYMENT. You are not a national citizen and they WILL let you die without forethought or hesitation!

Thank you again for the "head's up". I'm chatting with my brother about Belize and this information will come in very helpful on our decision on where to settle if we decided to leave the US.