The NBA wants Lebron to win so badly

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
I hate this shit. I utterly hate the current NBA. I'm luckly to have grown up watching 80s and 90s basketball. This game directly shows and proves the bullshit of select destiny in sports

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
539w.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron barely etched this one out.45min's ,40+ points,he can't continue to do that and expect to win.....if he was superman,maybe.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lmao....yea the NBA is rr reason Mikes turner ony had 7 pernts, his ass out there shooting 3's when Kevin Love is guarding him....

Yea I get what you want to say, but the Pacers have way more to do with this than the NBA.

Actually the Pacers lucky Lue don't make in game changes that well.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I hate this shit. I utterly hate the current NBA. I'm luckly to have grown up watching 80s and 90s basketball. This game directly shows and proves the bullshit of select destiny in sports

32591a4119db60bcfb0b116c1b768212aa0f3cbd8dd0196ce3f617d07a977862.jpg

I don't know my nigga I'm just a humble dude from the ES of Cleveland but when Lebron went to the locker room for cramping, Indy sat Oladipo????? why not put him in and let him torch the Cavs with their best player off the court I mean Olidapo is an All STAR what the fuck was that?

are you from INDY?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
32591a4119db60bcfb0b116c1b768212aa0f3cbd8dd0196ce3f617d07a977862.jpg

I don't know my nigga I'm just a humble dude from the ES of Cleveland but when Lebron went to the locker room for cramping, Indy sat Oladipo????? why not put him in and let him torch the Cavs with their best player off the court I mean Olidapo is an All STAR what the fuck was that?

are you from INDY?

Coaching been ass for the most part

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Coaching been ass for the most part

That was just inexcusable for Nate, I mean what the fuck?? your best player on the bench while the other teams best player is in the locker room getting an IV just dumb