The most thugged out MMA fighter

dasureshot

Star
Registered
As soon as I saw the title to this thread this is who I imagined. The dude, like so many of you have said, he is very athletic and explosive. However, not only does he lack dicipline but he lacks the "serious" skill that he needs to win and push past being just entertaining but a viable threat. To beat those guys he can't just out "muscle". 18 wins is alot but 14 losses to match up... he needs some real work.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Knew you were talking about Krazy Horse. He goes hard but he just needs to be more focused on technique and improve on his ground game and he'll improve big time. :yes:

darkpisces

Support BGOL
Registered
Krazy Horse Bennett put to sleep backstage by Chute Boxer

when you talk enough shit, someones gonna put your ass to sleep

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I knew you were talking about Krazy Horse.A dangerous fighter for anyone to fight because of his explosiveness but will never be great unless he can pick up the grappling game.Dude truly doesnt give a fuck though.A few years ago backstage he tried to fight Vanderlei Silva.

Lord Vicious

Rising Star
627.jpg

e563f_rampagejackson.jpg

Rampage gets my vote.

Re: Krazy Horse Bennett put to sleep backstage by Chute Boxer

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Good for that nigga. Cristiano could have killed that florida bitch goon. He better call that dude Cristiano the Merciful :lol::lol::roflmao2: Point Blank he SPARED his life

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Krazy Horse Bennett put to sleep backstage by Chute Boxer

That video is highly edited. Shitty Boxe actually all beat on the nigga and then made it one on one. Chute boxe put this video out. They're a bunch of thug bitch ass Brazilian juice heads. Look at how they attacked Mark Coleman, Baroni, and Coleman's 70 year old dad after he beat Shogun. Wanderlei is the worst of all those bitches. That's why I've enjoyed seeing them get DESTROYED in the UFC now that they can't roid up. There's a reason why Anderson hates these fucks.