The Missing Voices In The Panic Over Critical Race Theory

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Black folks, who are already experiencing systemic deficits as a result of centuries of literal oppression targeted towards us as a matter of POLICY enacted within living memory and which has persisted off the books for a good while longer, have been hit harder by a global pandemic with predictable socioeconomic consequences and your takeaway is: “we should let the GOP ban American history as it pertains to racism on made up grounds so we can focus on education and not worry about it”? How is that a rational position? What a retarded take. Honestly your brain is fucking broken if you’re a black man.

If us falling behind is predictable why did you make multiple post accusing me of lying?

And that's not a rational position. Its a hyperbole - a tactic that people who have taken a side on the culture war use as a weapon to silence people who don't agree with them. Suggesting that I condone the actions of fringe right-wing extremist is disingenuous, but you're here questioning my sincerity.

But maybe this is just your scary dude tendencies showing out again. :dunno:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
August 5th, 2021

Their plan is for US to die. To erase their sins from the record and declare themselves blameless. Along with that, erase our accomplishments because the significance of our historic advances is based upon the fact that they happened in the face of and in spite of virulent racism.

It walks hand in hand with their current wholesale denial of systemic racism. They want to deny this reality and erase their (and our ) history because to do so, from their narrative, means there’s no need for reparations, police reform, voting rights legislation, affirmative action, racial sensitivity training, a Black Lives Matter movement etc. Violent crime in poor Black areas is for no reason except that Blacks are naturally savage and violent.

See the playbook?

The cherry on top of the poison milkshake is their complete subversion of one line of Dr. King’s, “I Have A Dream Speech” where he speaks of dreaming of a day his four children would not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character. The CAC pundits and politicians leave the King children out of it entirely and misquote him to mean he’s saying not to judge WHITES.

This is very dangerous propaganda that’s part of a much larger plan.

December 1, 2021

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
If us falling behind is predictable why did you make multiple post accusing me of lying?

And that's not a rational position. Its a hyperbole - a tactic that people who have taken a side on the culture war use as a weapon to silence people who don't agree with them. Suggesting that I condone the actions of fringe right-wing extremist is disingenuous, but you're here questioning my sincerity.

But maybe this is just your scary dude tendencies showing out again. :dunno:

LOL @ the “scary dude” stuff… my nigga I would slap you around at will irl no fuckin lie, your posts reek of frailty and low calcium lmao. I’m questioning your sincerity bc you’re absolutely full of shit my guy. You rolled up in a thread about right wing extremists pretending CRT is a real issue bemoaning “our” focus on the wrong issues. As though acknowledging how fucking retarded and disingenuous that argument is would preclude our focus “on education”. Stop lying and stop being such a fuckin cuck for these CACs. I’ll holla back at whatever dumb shit you respond with in a month or two but just know you’re wrong off GP :lol: