The Iphone Is Officially Going To Top The Market

patty

Potential Star
Registered
Like the ipod, the iphone is going to take the market with the announcement of the new 3G iphone with GPS. 8GB for $199 and 16GB for $299

Now I dare you hater to start some BULLSHIT

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

Last edited:

BENBRIZZLE

Star
Registered
Like the ipod, the iphone is going to take the market with the announcement of the new 3G iphone with GPS. 8GB for $199 and 16GB for $299

Now I dare you hater to start some BULLSHIT

THATS THE SHIT, BUT WILL THEY BE UNLOCKED ABLE TO WORK ON ANY NETWORK

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
thats cool

but i like expensive phones because everyone cant afford them

I hate looking around and seeing everyone using the same damn phone (like the razr)

damn.....maybe ill stay with sprint(fuck no!)

Rebel7fo

Potential Star
Registered
Until Steve gets more blacks at apple management, ...I'm gonna go buy a dell and use my corporate phone and take the money i would of wasted on Ishit and throw it in some investments.

7milebreadbaker

Star
Registered
NO. Sprint has a better data network and carries phones with similar and better functionality then the iphone anyway. Do you want one just to look like every other clone?

I have a treo 755 and i don't like the browser and if i send pics to people some get them and some don't. Of those who get the pics, if i send 2, they will only receive 1. Sometime people will call while i'm on the phone and i can hear it beep but the name doesn't come up and no record of a missed call. I"ll only get a voice mail message. The problems are partly the phone AND the network i think..........Did i mention my reception is horrible and dropped calls are the norm.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SOURCE! http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/22479

Arriving in early July, the new "iPhone 3G" will sell for hundreds less than the original and-as expected-will come equipped with GPS and access to AT&T's speedy HSDPA network. Also: A new version of Mac OS X is on the way, along with a major revamp of Apple's .Mac online service.

patty

Potential Star
Registered
NO. Sprint has a better data network and carries phones with similar and better functionality then the iphone anyway. Do you want one just to look like every other clone?

Please give me the name of a phone that does the shit iphone does, THE PROPER WAY I MEAN. not no crazy ass browser that you can't see shit on, music player that is nothing short of crap and dont event get me started on the video, email, calendar and shit that looks nothing short of gorgeous on the iphone.
And dont forget about the SDK that is coming out and the games that are already being made for the iphone. NO phone comes close. You can have a whole bunch of functionality but if they don't work, then i say fuck it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a treo 755 and i don't like the browser and if i send pics to people some get them and some don't. Of those who get the pics, if i send 2, they will only receive 1. Sometime people will call while i'm on the phone and i can hear it beep but the name doesn't come up and no record of a missed call. I"ll only get a voice mail message. The problems are partly the phone AND the network i think..........Did i mention my reception is horrible and dropped calls are the norm.
Your photo issues may be a techincal support issue. Sprint has the best data network period soi doubt if your photo issues are a network concern. As for your reception, thats a geographical issue there. Everyone i know with an iphone complains about dropped calls but i guess that depends on where you are. I also think there is a picture mail issue with it too (though that may be corrected with the new phone). Its not what its cracked up to be, sprint has better options.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Please give me the name of a phone that does the shit iphone does, THE PROPER WAY I MEAN. not no crazy ass browser that you can't see shit on, music player that is nothing short of crap and dont event get me started on the video, email, calendar and shit that looks nothing short of gorgeous on the iphone.
And dont forget about the SDK that is coming out and the games that are already being made for the iphone. NO phone comes close. You can have a whole bunch of functionality but if they don't work, then i say fuck it.
Like i said, everyone i know with an iphone complains about dropped calls and slow data service. I also hear many complain about picturemail issues. The touch, Mogul and blackberry world phone all trump the ipohne in functionality and dependablilty. They also have the instinct coing which has gotten better overall reviews than the current iphone. In terms of web browsing and surfing, ANY phone on sprint is better in terms of speed.

JD Walker

Star
Registered
lol @ Apple haters.

They got the portable mp3 market on lock and by the end of the year, they'll have the cell phone game on lock.

But wait, there's hope, there's... "The Zune"

:lol:

Where's is afroyale?

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
So finally, at long last, the iPhone 3G has been announced. It has 3G (obviously) and GPS! Great news! But what about the other stuff we were expecting to get upgraded as well? Was anything updated other than those two features?

Yeah, the headphone jack is now flush. Otherwise, here's a list of stuff that's people were expecting, or at least hoping for, but didn't get in the new model:

* A 32GB model
* A better camera
* More RAM
* MMS
* A2DP Bluetooth for stereo streaming
* A camera on the front for videoconferencing
* Video capabilities
* Turn-by-turn navigation (will come with a 3rd party app, I'm sure)
* The ability to copy and paste

ray ray

Star
Registered
Like i said, everyone i know with an iphone complains about dropped calls and slow data service. I also hear many complain about picturemail issues. The touch, Mogul and blackberry world phone all trump the ipohne in functionality and dependablilty. They also have the instinct coing which has gotten better overall reviews than the current iphone. In terms of web browsing and surfing, ANY phone on sprint is better in terms of speed.
I've never had a problem with my iPhone dropping calls. The data is slow because its EDGE. Now that it will have 3G that argument is gone.

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
lol @ Apple haters.

They got the portable mp3 market on lock and by the end of the year, they'll have the cell phone game on lock.

But wait, there's hope, there's... "The Zune"

:lol:

Where's is afroyale?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cellphone_original.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've never had a problem with my iPhone dropping calls. The data is slow because its EDGE. Now that it will have 3G that argument is gone.
So basically they just released a iphone that actually works while surfing now... Oh, and it has GPS??

Whats all the fuss about?

Chitown2ATown

Potential Star
Registered
That Google phone looks ridiculous but they havent' given a date yet.

The new iphone is hot but still could be better. These companies always leaving shit out on purpose though so they can still make "upgrades"

fabregas

Star
Registered
the cellphone war is over and apple has won. period. I pitty the fools bidding on the used version of the current iphone right now on ebay,and bidding $400.