Kaotic Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light... Platinum Member Jul 13, 2018 #4 Hmmmm..Naa it's not the hair playa.. I can't put my finger on it, but something is juuust not quite right.
Hmmmm..Naa it's not the hair playa.. I can't put my finger on it, but something is juuust not quite right.
LSN Phat booty lover. BGOL Investor Jul 13, 2018 #5 her face gotta lot of energy lol...wonder how she looks in person...any vids?
alexw Unapologetically Afrikan! Platinum Member Jul 13, 2018 #9 She looks 45 years old y'all can have that
LILGROWN1 Rising Star Registered Jul 13, 2018 #10 alexw said: She looks 45 years old y'all can have that Click to expand... I was wondering how old she was too.
alexw said: She looks 45 years old y'all can have that Click to expand... I was wondering how old she was too.
DWBass Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 13, 2018 #12 Yeah, that Sideshow Bob hairdoo needs to be tamed. I have no problem with the age. She'd get it.
Mask "OneOfTheBest" Platinum Member Jul 13, 2018 #13 LSN said: her face gotta lot of energy lol...wonder how she looks in person...any vids? Click to expand... this a older pic 2014, no clips yet
LSN said: her face gotta lot of energy lol...wonder how she looks in person...any vids? Click to expand... this a older pic 2014, no clips yet
Mask "OneOfTheBest" Platinum Member Jul 13, 2018 #14 DWBass said: Yeah, that Sideshow Bob hairdoo needs to be tamed. I have no problem with the age. She'd get it. Click to expand... may 29th
DWBass said: Yeah, that Sideshow Bob hairdoo needs to be tamed. I have no problem with the age. She'd get it. Click to expand... may 29th