The Gap: Barbados

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered
Probably should have made this thread before my trip was over.

My Bajan BGOLers. Where are the hotspots outside of the Gap and Oistins?

Been here for a week (coming home today) and I'm looking for some info for a return trip next year.

TMTEEJAY

Potential Star
Registered
Probably should have made this thread before my trip was over.

My Bajan BGOLers. Where are the hotspots outside of the Gap and Oistins?

Been here for a week (coming home today) and I'm looking for some info for a return trip next year.

BAXSTER'S ROAD (for fish) ... NELSON STREET (for whores) ...

MUSTOR'S resturant (in bridgetown)

HARBOR LIGHTS and CLUB EXTREME on BROAD STREET...

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
BAXSTER'S ROAD (for fish) ... NELSON STREET (for whores) ...

MUSTOR'S resturant (in bridgetown)

HARBOR LIGHTS and CLUB EXTREME on BROAD STREET...

:lol: What Teejay said...

especially Nelson street :lol:

blackras yah bullah

a week is nothing man...

Hit up the Boatyard in Bridgetown...

you got little spots up in St Lucy but I don't know if you would want to travel all the way up there,,, bajans act like St lucy on another planet and the only time they go is on boxer's day fuckin cunts :hmm:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

blackras yah bullah

a week is nothing man...

you got little spots up in St Lucy but I don't know if you would want to travel all the way up there,,, bajans act like St lucy on another planet and the only time they go is on boxer's day fuckin cunts :hmm:

LMAO when I read that line. :lol::lol: man you know how bajans does be....

Moon Bay gets a lotta vibes pretty popular tourist spot now.but like BDR says its all de way in St Lucy. which happens to be the best parish in the country. :cool:

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered

blackras yah bullah

a week is nothing man...

Was a "family" trip. Cyaan look about no hoes. With all the relatives in Barbados I could only look into the normal nightlife.

:lol:

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered

blackras yah bullah

a week is nothing man...

:yes::yes::lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

blackras yah bullah

a week is nothing man...

Maaan St. Lucy far as shit.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
LMAO when I read that line. :lol::lol: man you know how bajans does be....

Moon Bay gets a lotta vibes pretty popular tourist spot now.but like BDR says its all de way in St Lucy. which happens to be the best parish in the country. :cool:

I'm a frequent moon bay vibester lol love st Lucy to the core and a st Lucy native through and through. Josey hill all day :cool:

Looking to build a house up in Collin town or pie corner :yes:

You city dwellers can have down south :lol:

Was a "family" trip. Cyaan look about no hoes. With all the relatives in Barbados I could only look into the normal nightlife.

:lol:

Yea you mess with them hoes somebody bound to find out and start yappin you know it's only 1 degree of separation down there :lol:

Maaan St. Lucy far as shit.

Man it ain't far once you pass six men's bay you right on the boarder of st Peter and st lucy :lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I doan agree on the bolded lol me n wunnah cyan gree. ;)still not gonna tell u xactly where i live but Connell Town would be my suggestion if u gonna have a spot my uncle has a spot there he let um fall apart when they moved to the Bahamas though.....smh was a nice house and great piece of land too....:smh:
My father was from Pie corner there is nice too if you find a good spot.
I'm a frequent moon bay vibester lol love st Lucy to the core and a st Lucy native through and through. Josey hill all day :cool:

Looking to build a house up in Collin town or pie corner :yes:

You city dwellers can have down south :lol:

Yea you mess with them hoes somebody bound to find out and start yappin you know it's only 1 degree of separation down there :lol:

Man it ain't far once you pass six men's bay you right on the boarder of st Peter and st lucy :lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

On the real, when Barbados is all you know and you live in Bridgetown and you talking bout going to ST. Lucy. :smh: That shit felt like going from NY to Florida. Then again I was much younger.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I doan agree on the bolded lol me n wunnah cyan gree. ;)still not gonna tell u xactly where i live but Connell Town would be my suggestion if u gonna have a spot my uncle has a spot there he let um fall apart when they moved to the Bahamas though.....smh was a nice house and great piece of land too....:smh:
My father was from Pie corner there is nice too if you find a good spot.

Waaaaaeeeeeaiiittt you from up boscobelle? Checker hall? Gawd blind you. you is live down the road from me? :lol:

On the real, when Barbados is all you know and you live in Bridgetown and you talking bout going to ST. Lucy. :smh: That shit felt like going from NY to Florida. Then again I was much younger.

Man who you telling I remember ever Friday my grand ma and I would go to speights town to shop that shit was like going to 34th street from the Bronx lol

Then on sat my aunt would take me on the bus from st Lucy all the way to Bridgetown that was like a 3 hr ride :smh:

And this is way before the gov cut that Errol Barrow hwy and Ronald mapp from st micheal all the way up to mile and a quarter in st peter

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
No not from Boscobelle not from Checker hall......lmao when I tell you I down de road uh mean part I reside is less dan ten minutes from Josey Hill nuh matter which direction uh tek. I could go de bus routes de mini bus routes or de zr routes still too close fuh comfort doh.....

Nuh ting you not gonna be deh when I dey so doan fret yuh self yuh ole johnny.....:lol:

Waaaaaeeeeeaiiittt you from up boscobelle? Checker hall? Gawd blind you. you is live down the road from me? :lol:

Man who you telling I remember ever Friday my grand ma and I would go to speights town to shop that shit was like going to 34th street from the Bronx lol

Then on sat my aunt would take me on the bus from st Lucy all the way to Bridgetown that was like a 3 hr ride :smh:

And this is way before the gov cut that Errol Barrow hwy and Ronald mapp from st micheal all the way up to mile and a quarter in st peter

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
No not from Boscobelle not from Checker hall......lmao when I tell you I down de road uh mean part I reside is less dan ten minutes from Josey Hill nuh matter which direction uh tek. I could go de bus routes de mini bus routes or de zr routes still too close fuh comfort doh.....

Nuh ting you not gonna be deh when I dey so doan fret yuh self yuh ole johnny.....:lol:

Mount Gay or down near river bay :lol:

You somewhere close, you probably know my uncle. They call him ibok first name starts with a W last name C... :lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
No and no :lol: u actually tink i would say exactly where i live in Bim....you head musse bad...

cant say i know de name cuz well i forget lots uh ppl but i would prolly know him if i seen him....same way i told u before I guarantee you would know me i prolly know you too. I used to pass thru Josey hill regularly on route to elsewhere when I was in secondary school. and no nutten kinky. :lol:

Mount Gay or down near river bay :lol:

You somewhere close, you probably know my uncle. They call him ibok first name starts with a W last name C... :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
No and no :lol: u actually tink i would say exactly where i live in Bim....you head musse bad...

cant say i know de name cuz well i forget lots uh ppl but i would prolly know him if i seen him....same way i told u before I guarantee you would know me i prolly know you too. I used to pass thru Josey hill regularly on route to elsewhere when I was in secondary school. and no nutten kinky. :lol:

Lmaoooo

So who do you know in josey hill? Anyone up Peterson rd?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Oh and you know I'm still mad the government took down the Windmill... thing been there since 86.. I was there when they put it up... use to sneak in it and climb to the top... I only seen that thing work 3 times :hmm: :smh:

had some fun times at night up there with a lady friend :lol:

Allo

Potential Star
Registered
I have a bunch of pics from a recent trip, what's the best way to post them here?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Oh and you know I'm still mad the government took down the Windmill... thing been there since 86.. I was there when they put it up... use to sneak in it and climb to the top... I only seen that thing work 3 times :hmm: :smh:

had some fun times at night up there with a lady friend :lol:

Ha I done that ish a couple times too with my King :eek:.....just to say we did. :cool: LMAO. I seen it work too can't see it from my house though. I still doan get why dem tek it down I mean I dont think it would be that costly to maintain it and it was better energy wise. De government allowed it to fall apart with out giving it the proper maintenance and den "wunnah" get and destroy de equipment inside it.... :smh:I had read somewhere that they had planned to try to do the windmills again with more that one. Hopefully if they do go again they have people who can actually maintain it and they would have to gate it to keep out de vandals.