two-jay-zs-at-a-basketball-game-27425-1237262068-6.jpg

:eek:
ok, thats really mean!:angry:

fuck it...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
that veoh video was astonishing.

in a different context, it could've been an amazing satire short comedy.

the 1 thing that threw me off about the OS women profiled is that while 1 professed to loving the archery bow, eiffel tower, etc., the 2nd woman actually claimed that the amusement park ride actually SPOKE TO HER.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
that veoh video was astonishing.

in a different context, it could've been an amazing satire short comedy.

the 1 thing that threw me off about the OS women profiled is that while 1 professed to loving the archery bow, eiffel tower, etc., the 2nd woman actually claimed that the amusement park ride actually SPOKE TO HER.

when you see/hear that shit, I think they should be committed because it's only one more step to:

"It told me to kill all those people your honor ... it said they were unpure and deserved to die. It said I would not be blamed for doing this."

blaquechylde

Potential Star
Registered
:smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::puke::puke::angry::angry:
Whiteman is there no end to your evil and wicked ways! Yogi bear and BooBoo never hurt nobody! Where the fuck was Ranger Smith?!!!

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im sorry but I just had to see this shit myself. Its one of those things that you dont believe unless you see it with your own eyes.:puke::smh:
[WM]http://shakethatbear.com/stb.wmv[/WM]
:eek: What the fuck did I just see. Fucking on a bear cub carcass? I dont know what to say about that but the fucking obvious, "White are the sickest scum of the fucking earth". :smh:

Manny Styles

Hi-Teknological
BGOL Investor
It's been touched on in TV shows Boston Legal over the course of the last season or two, and in a recent episode of Nip/Tuck.