The Fuck Is Wrong With White People?!!

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
For the 1,308th time ... what is their problem?! :smh::smh:

Video: http://jezebel.com/5146666/objectum-...ecome-intimate

Update
Full Documentary: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v15067234mmpcQ7Xm

You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

If you thought that men in love with Real Dolls was strange, wait until you see Strange Love: Married to the Eiffel Tower, which follows these fetishists (all of them, for some reason, female). Interestingly, Objectum Sexuals — they call themselves OS people — believe their love with the objects are reciprocal and that they can telepathically communicate with them.

Amy Wolf is in love with a fairground ride called 1001 Nacht, for which she writes poetry. Based on appearances, she seems like an out-and-proud lesbian, but has no interest in humans. She also loves a church banister, a banister in her home, and the Empire State building. Having connected through an OS people forum on the internet, Erika goes to visit Amy. (Both women are said to have Asperger's and share a history of abuse.) They go to the fairground to see 1001 Nacht. In the clip above, Amy is left alone to have an intimate moment with the ride, while Erika goes for a walk. She happens upon a picket fence and feels an immediate attraction.

Last edited:

Jay4ya

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: The Fuck Is Wrong With White People?!!

to much to list, so Ill start with my favorite,,,,,,,,,,they white?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
i don't put anything past them people after i saw the video of the guy shooting a bear out of a tree then fucking on top of it i was done.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't put anything past them people after i saw the video of the guy shooting a bear out of a tree then fucking on top of it i was done.

yeah i seen that vid too....muthafuckas just nasty. i bet that hoe had fleas all over her pussy when they were done.

Plim-Don

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man fuck all that madness i need Her...
Widespread.gif

captainjizz

Star
Registered
Im sorry but I just had to see this shit myself. Its one of those things that you dont believe unless you see it with your own eyes.:puke::smh:
[WM]http://shakethatbear.com/stb.wmv[/WM]

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

Yea man it was some sick shit.

White dude shoots a bear (maybe a cub) and the shit just falls out of a tree.

Then him and his wife run outside and start fucking on top of the dead animal:smh:

Google "guy shoots bear then has sex on it"

Nok17

Star
Registered
You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

I stopped right there. Going to taco bell, gonna forget you ever posted this shit.