The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora | Best Luxury Resort 2021

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora | Best Luxury Resort 2021. Bora Bora is one of the dream destinations everyone want to go for a relaxing beautiful holiday. Where the water is crystal clear, the sand is white like snow and the sun is at it's hottest. You will be at a dream location here and especially in the best resort you can find here " the four seasons resort bora bora " this resort really is an unique experience. You will sleep above the water in an overwater villa with your own private piece of the ocean where you can relax in a hammock, swim, and enjoy your private piece of heaven. Now let's find out all the in's and out's of the four seasons bora bora resort. Let's go!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

6 Things To Know Before You Go:

1. THE RESORT YOU CHOOSE MATTERS – It’s really important to select your accommodations carefully. I noticed that the views from some of the other resorts were not nearly as nice or certainly different and the views were a big part of our stay. Also, the resort you stay at will dictate the activities you have available to you since most resorts are completely isolated. Snorkeling, scuba, tennis, running, kayaking, fitness center, spa, yoga? If you are an active person, the activities available could make or break your vacation. The resorts on the main island are cheaper but from what we saw, it would be a vastly different experience. If you can afford it, the luxury resorts are worth the money.

2. IT’S EXPENSIVE – At the Four Seasons, dinners with wine were around $250 for two, breakfast was $120 for two. Consider a package inclusive of meals as we had. Tipping is not part of the local culture so that is some money saved. One thing I must say about the Four Seasons was that a lot of things that they could have charged us for were included in the stay. Snorkeling gear, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, a marine biologist guided snorkel tour, yoga were included free of charge.

3. IT’S NOT JUST FOR COUPLES – While Bora Bora is a great romantic vacation for sure, it is very popular with families as well and there are plenty of fun things to do for kids (once again resort dependent). If they are old enough to do things like kayaking, jet skiing and snorkeling, they will have a blast. I would say that during our stay, 10-20% of the groups were families.

4. IT’S NOT BORING – I heard a lot of rumors about Bora Bora being boring but that must have come from boring people because if you stay at the right resort, you can easily fill a week with continuous activity. That said, you can only do so much and if you don’t like relaxing by the pool, you’ll run out of things to do at some point. We stayed a week and could have probably filled a couple more days with activity but that would be about it. I would recommend a one week stay.

5. BRING THE THINGS YOU NEED – I can’t speak for other resorts but there is no access to anything outside the Four Seasons resort without taking a day trip water taxi to the main island. There wasn't even a business hotel style snack shop. So, things like your favorite snacks or other essentials should be brought with you. I regret not taking inflatable rafts and a rope to moor them for relaxing in the lagoon outside our bungalow.

6. BEWARE OF RAINY SEASON - Rainy season (November to April) can really be rainy to the extent that your vacation can be compromised. Do some research about weather before booking a vacation.

Last edited: