THE FINAL DEBATE --> Trump Lies Fact Checked in real time

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The Final Debate - Moderated by a Black Woman

Kristen Welker Is Just the Latest Strong Black Woman Donald Trump Can’t Handle

THE ANGRY WHITE MAN: Let’s see. Kristen Welker. April Ryan. Yamiche Alcindor. Susan Rice. Maxine Waters. Michelle Obama. Sensing a pattern here?

1603408683788.png
Kristen Welker - the moderator
of tonight’s final presidential
debate
between Donald Trump
and Joe Biden

October 22, 2020

While it has been good to see journalists from different backgrounds defend the journalistic integrity and competence of NBC News’ Kristen Welker against attacks from Donald Trump, it is also important to again call out Trump’s pattern of disgustingly sexist, personal attacks on the intellect, integrity and credibility of Black women journalists, and prominent Black women in public life. It is also no surprise that a man with a long history of racism and sexism continues these childish, offensive outbursts at the very idea that Black women are stepping into our power in this historic moment.

Given that she is the moderator of Thursday night’s final presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, part of Trump’s strategy in attacking Welker personally is aimed at de-legitimizing the debate (and what will likely be another horrendous debate performance from Trump himself) by attempting to undermine her legitimacy ahead of time. At a recent rally in Arizona, Trump falsely accused Welker of being “a radical Democrat,” which she isn’t—she is registered to vote with no party affiliation and hasn’t donated money to Democrats.

Trump Has Also Tweeted About Welker
Trump has also tweeted about Welker that “she’s no good,”
“she’s always been terrible & unfair, just like most of the Fake News,” and​
“but I’ll still play the game.”
Ironically, it’s likely the fact that she’s so good at her job that has also compelled Trump to try and smear her. Back in March, it was Welker who asked the question that got Trump to utter the unforgettable (and not in a good way) sentence, “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The second and final presidential debate was far less chaotic than the first

Maybe it was because new rules allowed muting of candidates' mics when the other was speaking, or because President Trump's advisers urged him to play it cool during one of the last major events of the election season.

Asked about the pandemic, Trump argued the situation could be a lot worse and that the virus is "going away" despite surging numbers around the country. He also tried to find traction with unsubstantiated and convoluted claims about Biden's son, Hunter Biden, which have failed to manifest into the October surprise many Trump supporters hoped for. Trump also cast Joe Biden as a typical politician who hasn't solved major issues during his decades in office.

For his part, Biden talked about moving away from an oil-based economy and increasing minimum wage. He also said the Trump administration's practice of separating families at the southern border has made the US a "laughingstock" on the world stage.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Trump debate LIES fact-checked in REAL TIME!

giphy.gif

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Why Joe Biden won the final debate

Damon Linker

biden debate

Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Image

October 23, 2020

In Nashville on Thursday night Donald Trump and Joe Biden fought to a draw on the debate stage — which means that Biden won, and won big. That's because he holds a national polling lead of nearly ten points, he's been leading solidly on every day of the campaign from the beginning, the election is less than two weeks away, and the president did nothing in their final confrontation that's likely to change the shape of the race.

Not that he didn't try. Trump came out swinging and was his usual rude, mendacious, and petulant self. But he wasn't quite the rampaging, appallingly boorish jerk he chose to be at the first debate three weeks ago in Cleveland. He frequently talked over moderator Kristen Welker and insisted on speaking longer than his allotted time, but he dialed back the aggressiveness just enough to keep from coming off as a thug and a bully. For that reason, I doubt his numbers will sink in the way they did right after the candidates sparred in late September.

Full Story:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So help me out here,

Nah, you don't need any help. You accurately stated the truth! and your point is well taken. However, I still don't want some foreign (Russia, China, Iran, etc.) or domestic (Klan, White Supremacists, Nationalist, etc.) power interfering in our elections because in the end, none of them are truly interested in advancing me, mine or yours.