Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Now Trump and his team I’ll probably nervous as hell because they just see how they did those officers in the Breonna Taylor case… The DOJ was very detailed.

I actually think this, the Jan 6 hearings, the indictment of Steve Bannon, and seeing Alex Jones get his comeuppance will do more for dem morale than anything else. People were tired of folks criming in public and not having any consequences. Along with Roe Vs Wade motivating people, the midterms will hopefully be good to the dems.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Well damn...
And here I thought he had beaten the odds.
Nope that dude really fucked over too many people also January 6 was the icing on the cake they are going to make him pay for that shit because that cannot happen again in America. Also I think he give away some Sensitive materials to Russia this is why a lot of that shit came back to Mar-a-Lago

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
When it comes to his own campaign contributions, he's going to step his game up big time. He's need to win in order to stay out of jail.

The rats are going to start to jumping overboard soon too, "Trump who??? Who dat?"

I wont be surprised if seeks asylum in Russia soon.