The Democrats are preparing for protests at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Want to avoid a repeat of 1968 that got Nixon elected

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

Virtual speeches.
Moving events to different venues.
Key speakers planning on not showing up.

Doesn't sound like things are going well when you need protection from your own constituents in the most Democratic city in the country.

Are they going to break out the fire hoses and German Shepherds for all the darkies like they used to?

To bad the Palestine idiots are going to out protest the blacks and probably start violence (funded by the Soros gang).

Someone needs to tell their asses to wait in fuckin line. AA ain't got time for your whining. Your issues are in another country. Chicago black folks got a bone to pick. If you get in the way you are going to get your asses handed to you.

I can wait to see how the DNC is going to treat the black crowd. I hope you niggas learn that they give ZERO fucks about you. Rich educated white people never have and never will. That's why they rather protest and protect people thousands of miles from your black asses than handle the mess their ancestors created.

FWI they are sending FEDs into the neighborhoods to find dissenters.

Build a base to monitor and arrest people.
This 1984 Gustopo shit. I don't see how you lapdogs can co-sign this BS.

This is going to be a great summer.
I hope everyone has a riott!!!!

LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Good thread idea.

:cool:

Thegooch

Registered
Democrats only come around during elections.

Funny they need your vote but don't want your opinions.

I guess shitting on black men has it's consequences.

I hope we take out the trash come November.

Thegooch

Registered
Sorry losers. Even the Democrats know it's a wrap. Funny how they support everyone so close to the election.

Grifting at it's best. And you niggas getting paid by them are gonna have to find a new employer. They aren't going to be in their current positions very much longer.

Fucking over black people has it's consequences!!

Next time don't make promises you can't keep.

Off to the unemployment lines you GO!!