The Cult that goes by the name Carbon Nation is now in Atlanta

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol Im surprised he back in atlanta tho...

it aint that serious tho.. he is weird and you would

be a fool to leave your children around him...

but he does drop science... and two dudes that used to be

all humble and quiet, left his camp and now got their own youtube channel, he does help people find their voice.

but his camp aint as bad as like the catholic church...

if they can exist then let this bruh live...

catholic church STAY RAPING CHILDREN AROUND the world and ninety nine percent of the time the priest gets protected..

unless he pisses off his masters, then he will face prison time....

but I digress...

this dude is weird and no children should be around him, but he does drop jewels and in a weird way he helps folks who lost their voice when they were younger find their voice.

that being said, if I was in his camp, by the third day,

I wouldve beat his ass to pulp tho..

LOL

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol Im surprised he back in atlanta tho...

it aint that serious tho.. he is weird and you would

be a fool to leave your children around him...

but he does drop science... and two dudes that used to be

all humble and quiet, left his camp and now got their own youtube channel, he does help people find their voice.

but his camp aint as bad as like the catholic church...

if they can exist then let this bruh live...

catholic church STAY RAPING CHILDREN AROUND the world and ninety nine percent of the time the priest gets protected..

unless he pisses off his masters, then he will face prison time....

but I digress...

this dude is weird and no children should be around him, but he does drop jewels and in a weird way he helps folks who lost their voice when they were younger find their voice.

that being said, if I was in his camp, by the third day,

I wouldve beat his ass to pulp tho..

LOL
yeah man he seems quite weird.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eligiogettingbusy.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Oh shit. :smh: My niece was following this fool years ago. She was actually trying to go be on the island with this fool. we couldn’t understand it back then. Then she finally disclosed to us years after she was raped while in college. :smh: At first we thought she was on some stupid hippy kick, experimental whatever, tried being with a woman that didn’t work she just seemed confused. Now she battling the demons from all that and it’s not good. :smh: She’s just depressed now.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember that nigga said something like “if I have herpes, you have herpes” to his followers

Oh shit. :smh: My niece was following this fool years ago. She was actually trying to go be on the island with this fool. we couldn’t understand it back then. Then she finally disclosed to us years after she was raped while in college. :smh: At first we thought she was on some stupid hippy kick, experimental whatever, tried being with a woman that didn’t work she just seemed confused. Now she battling the demons from all that and it’s not good. :smh: She’s just depressed now.
That’s fucked.
I hope she can eventually recover

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Associate of mine was going through

Some serious depression.

She said her life turned around when

She started meditating and discovered yoga videos on you tube..

She ain't even 21 and wants to write a book on her experiences...

Has she tried meditation and yoga???

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He's no better or worse than Trump...know how to capitalize on people's vulnerabilies and you're a winner. Question is how long till they wise up on you...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I thought it was this ol wooden head mf Lol he be tricking the girls and rodding em out until he get em pregnant then kick em out the cult and bring in new ones. Them dudes look like fags too. Probably switch hitting :smh:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
47319735_201138727435735_7304795783360937984_n.png

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
He should of stayed out of America. He’s going to get arrested eventually. Department of Justice is sleeping but as always when Dems get in power they shut this fuck boy shit down.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Associate of mine was going through

Some serious depression.

She said her life turned around when

She started meditating and discovered yoga videos on you tube..

She ain't even 21 and wants to write a book on her experiences...

Has she tried meditation and yoga???

She goes to therapy but it’s a struggle getting her there.

I don’t even think meditation and yoga has been suggested.

She use to be a big runner too but now she hardly ever does she’s picked up a lot of weight too.

I will definitely put that in her ear.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Bruh these dudes were a serious true life soap opera

Dude was the man..then when his main girl

Left it seemed it all went downhill after that
I checked some of his videos h9ez on that new age philosophy / religion lightworksr etc hype. The world is a 3d biographical illusion etc. Ive heard it all before.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Cardon Nation first live video since being deported from Panama to the United States.

Tough talk. Are you a gangster or an intelligent wanna be cult leader? Is it April’s Fool’s day? Cause you talk better than you Fool. Dude, you ain’t no threat to no real man. Tend your few sheep and be at peace. FOH