The Book of Clarence Is a Bombastic Journey Back to the Biblical Era - Coming to Theaters in 2024

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Was this good
They are trying to call a January movie a bust. I thought this was the time to release movies Hollywood didn't have much faith in.

Just because Black Panther did numbers in an of month doesn't mean black people watch movies in months with bad weather.

It's been cold as fuck the past week and the NFL playoffs are on. Who the hell is thinking about a movie right now.
Being released during back history month helped black panther innthe box office also.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Bout to go to the theater to check this out. Crazy I checked online for tickets at multiple spots and nobody has copped tickets in theaters. It seems like a good movie wonder why nobody is supporting it. The reviews are killing this movie but why? Seems like it's being black balled!? But you ain't heard that from me.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bout to go to the theater to check this out. Crazy I checked online for tickets at multiple spots and nobody has copped tickets in theaters. It seems like a good movie wonder why nobody is supporting it. The reviews are killing this movie but why? Seems like it's being black balled!? But you ain't heard that from me.

What reviews are killing it?

You keep posting this over and over and even posted black reviewers.

and it's a Sunday of a playoff weekend :hmm:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Empty
Screenshot-20240121-161759-Firefox.jpg

Ten people
Screenshot-20240121-161541-Firefox.jpg

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Oh I'm googling this movie everyday looking for a download link and what pops up first are reviews. Just check the reviews.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
It's fucking Sunday

Most of us are watching football
It was the same Friday and yesterday and last weekend. I don't know what to do I don't know what to tell you. I'm asking why? I'm actually about to go out and support. The reviews are weird. Before the movie was released people said it was demonic or some bullshit. I'm just asking?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You saw the movie is it straight? I'm just asking? What's the problem?

Haven't several people in this thread given positive reviews of it :hmm:

and why would how crowded a movie even matter, if anything that shit makes me not want to go being around a bunch of people talking or with their phones out.

American Fiction was probably technically better, but both were entertaining/good

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Haven't several people in this thread given positive reviews of it :hmm:

and why would how crowded a movie even matter, if anything that shit makes me not want to go being around a bunch of people talking or with their phones out.

American Fiction was probably technically better, but both were entertaining/good
It's only in theaters. If it was online and in theaters I could understand the theaters being empty but that's not the case. So I was wondering if there was some reason why the reviews were bad especially since katts on bgol are saying it's straight. I saw were websites were giving it shit before it even came out saying it was about Jesus being fake. I was like this ain't even about that. I'm just speaking and asking about online reviews? Seems like it's getting a bad review off the premise only and black balled. I'm here. Seems like a decent flick reviews seem off is all I'm saying.

20240121-165840.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It's only in theaters. If it was online and in theaters I could understand the theaters being empty but that's not the case. So I was wondering if there was some reason why the reviews were bad especially since katts on bgol are saying it's straight.
Don't listen to reviews. Most of them are from white people. If you not sure if you'll like it, get a cheap ticket. Has there ever been a movie that everyone loved? It's not a blockbuster so I wouldn't expect every theater to be sold out. Mine wasn't and some people even clapped at the end. And you know dudes on bgol don't agree on everything.

yasky777

Rising Star
Registered
It's only in theaters. If it was online and in theaters I could understand the theaters being empty but that's not the case. So I was wondering if there was some reason why the reviews were bad especially since katts on bgol are saying it's straight. I saw were websites were giving it shit before it even came out saying it was about Jesus being fake. I was like this ain't even about that. I'm just speaking and asking about online reviews? Seems like it's getting a bad review off the premise only and black balled. I'm here. Seems like a decent flick reviews seem off is all I'm saying.

20240121-165840.jpg
Report your reviews back to here bruh because the movie was damn good.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Report your reviews back to here bruh because the movie was damn good.
@TimRock

I loved it. Great movie. I suppose people aren't understanding my point. It's not that the reviews are bad and that is what I'm judging. It's why are the reviews bad when you could tell from the trailer that it was going to be a great original movie. I thought that it was strange as though this movie was set up to be a failure. Is it because of the fact that it is a majority black casting with the white people begin cast historical correct? But like I said the movie was getting bad reviews before it was released. I just came across reviews from months ago trying to find a download link.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jay-Z's New Comedy Movie Stumbles At Box Office, Earns Back Just A Fraction Of $40 Million Budget

A new comedy movie produced by Jay-Z makes back just a small percentage of its $40 million budget during its domestic box office opening.

BY BRENNAN KLEIN
January 14, 2024

Not surprised

There was a strange religious backlash just off the title

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't listen to reviews. Most of them are from white people. If you not sure if you'll like it, get a cheap ticket. Has there ever been a movie that everyone loved? It's not a blockbuster so I wouldn't expect every theater to be sold out. Mine wasn't and some people even clapped at the end. And you know dudes on bgol don't agree on everything.

^^^^

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I think the release date is what’s screwing it over for box office receipts.

January is a bad time when you got NFL Playoffs happening on the weekends.

Movie probably would have done better if released after the Superbowl or in March heading into Easter.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend